OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
She also said the front door was locked which was unusual.

Clarence “Frankie” Rhoden, and his mother, Hannah Gilley, t The three were in the same blood-soaked bed.

ok so we got the two in another location (Over one guys knees)

And the trailer guy

so we know where 6 of the 8 were - no?

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/05/11/pike-county-not-leaving-those-babies-there/84194756/

That Friday morning started out much like every other morning, she said. Manley got up about 6:10 a.m. to wake her 15-year-old daughter by 6:30 a.m. and get her on the bus to school by 7. Then -- as she did most every weekday morning -- she drove over to the trailer of Christopher Rhoden, Sr., 40, to feed his dogs and chickens. Rhoden was her brother-in-law.

Cops intially thought she arrived earlier - anyone know the drive time from her to the house?

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/05/11/pike-county-not-leaving-those-babies-there/84194756/

She had a friend and his wife with her when she pulled into the driveway.

she did not see any guns or shell casings in the trailer, so this must be what they were saying about took precautions to avoid discovery. did not see any guns or shell casings in that trailer, either............ IMO that rules out a rage attack, sounds organized somewhat calm to walk around and pick up shells.

she thinks one of the people in her car may have followed her into one of the trailers, but she's not sure which one or what they saw Manley thinks she was screaming: “Get me my phone, get my phone so that would mean the other people in the car were still there?

.....Frankie Rhoden that she had found his father dead. But his front door was locked, too.

......had a black left eye (Frankie )

she is convinced Gilley had been nursing her infant son.

I hope that kid don't remember anything. If he was awake and aware enough to unlock the door and direct her to his dad then he must have seen his dad and Hannah dead.

I watched the video of him helping cut the roof sign off the derby car this weekend and it breaks my heart to think of what he has seen/possibly witnessed. Still he has so much Innocence : /

I agree the video was so adorable. I don't want to think of everything he has endured over the last few weeks.

Clarence “Frankie” Rhoden, and his mother, Hannah Gilley, t The three were in the same blood-soaked bed.

And the trailer guy

I'm not sure what you're quoting there, but I think you have something wrong, or worded it wrong.

Windows open in both trailers, unknown on DR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php
Anyone find it funny that there are hardly any windows on this trailer?

Never seen that angle before, neat! Not a living space, maybe another big pot growing operation given the ramp to wheel supplies in and out?

And the trailer guy

"His mother"??? The six month old was the only child of Frankie and Hannah so unless they were referring to the baby Idk what the reference here is...

And the trailer guy

Per BJM, in CRsr's trailer:

"That's where she saw Gary Rhoden, 38, lying on his stomach. Dead. Just up from his body, she saw a bloodied Chris Rhoden, also on his stomach. He was dead, as well."

Per BJM in FR's trailer:

That’s when she discovered her nephew and his fiancee dead in bed. She said Frankie Rhoden, who was lying on his back, had a black left eye, but she couldn’t tell where they had been shot: "There was just all that blood in the middle of the bed."

In DR's trailer per article -

"James Manley, came to find their sister Dana Rhoden dead in her trailer, which is north of the other two trailers on Union Hill Road."

"He could hear the baby crying and he backed up out of there,'' said his wife, April Manley, in a separate interview describing what her husband told her. "He didn't want to find his niece like that."

Also found dead in that trailer:
Dana Rhoden's and Chris Rhoden Sr.'s daughter, Hanna Rhoden, 19. She was shot to death in bed with her 5-day-old daughter, Kylie, lying next to her, authorities said. Kylie was alive and remains in the custody of protective services.
Chris Rhoden, Jr., 16, a high school freshman who'd recently earned his driver's license."

By "trailer guy" I'm assuming you mean KR, who DS has stated in interviews was found in his fifth wheel in bed on LFR.

In the most recent article, BJM states 2 dogs were on the porch which was odd because they are usually in the house.

I'm just more curious if all locations had dogs, we know KR did, we know CRsr did tied up out back, but now BJM also states 2 dogs that sounds like they weren't chained up at CRsr's?

"She also thought it was odd that Rhoden's two pit bulls were outside on the front porch, one sitting in a recliner. The animals normally stayed inside the trailer, she said."
I just got through w/the new article. After hearing her speak of the two pits on the porch, I'm thinking KR had one, Brownie, CR1 had the two pits indoors most times, and DR had the "wolf dog". Even though our dogs are housebroken and do stay indoors quite a bit, they are also outdoors a lot, especially the large ones. Our smaller lap dogs go out to potty and run right back in. Maybe someone they knew stopped by and they put the dogs out. I've done that for people who were nervous of mine.

Windows open in both trailers, unknown on DR

Where do you see an open window at FR's house? I can see one open at the end of CR1's house, and maybe one of the windows in the back (the one at the end with the new building).

And the trailer guy

We know where KR, GR, CRs, HG, FR were we can speculate HR was in bed at DR since baby was crying but it cannot be verified without the incident report as it says he backed out before seeing, it does say he saw DR but it doesn't say in bed and it never states CRj was even seen, it's either assumed that he was in the trailer also, but not confirmed. Only what we have read via MSM since the start.

I also think the article is interesting in that it notes BJM saw a window wide open in CRsr's trailer and FR's trailer. - only because we noticed the window wide open in the back of CRsr's trailer from pictures which most have assumed was a bedroom - and I believe that's what the article states.

It's definitely not odd for Windows to be open, obviously, especially with weather warming up, but it's not been particularly warm at night. And by wide open, I wonder if this means no screens and if her mention of this is because it's strange and not usual. She sounds like she frequented these places often?

Just thinking out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per BJM, in CRsr's trailer:

"That's where she saw Gary Rhoden, 38, lying on his stomach. Dead. Just up from his body, she saw a bloodied Chris Rhoden, also on his stomach. He was dead, as well."

Per BJM in FR's trailer:

That’s when she discovered her nephew and his fiancee dead in bed. She said Frankie Rhoden, who was lying on his back, had a black left eye, but she couldn’t tell where they had been shot: "There was just all that blood in the middle of the bed."

In DR's trailer per article -

"James Manley, came to find their sister Dana Rhoden dead in her trailer, which is north of the other two trailers on Union Hill Road."

"He could hear the baby crying and he backed up out of there,'' said his wife, April Manley, in a separate interview describing what her husband told her. "He didn't want to find his niece like that."

Also found dead in that trailer:
Dana Rhoden's and Chris Rhoden Sr.'s daughter, Hanna Rhoden, 19. She was shot to death in bed with her 5-day-old daughter, Kylie, lying next to her, authorities said. Kylie was alive and remains in the custody of protective services.
Chris Rhoden, Jr., 16, a high school freshman who'd recently earned his driver's license."

By "trailer guy" I'm assuming you mean KR, who DS has stated in interviews was found in his fifth wheel in bed on LFR.
So, "most in their beds" from DeWine seems accurate. We don't know exactly where Dana and Chris jr were found, but it sounds like one or both were NOT found in their beds.

Where do you see an open window at FR's house? I can see one open at the end of CR1's house, and maybe one of the windows in the back (the one at the end with the new building).

It's stated in the article that BJM saw windows open in each trailer

It amazes me that the dogs did not turn on the attackers. Just hard to fathom of all the pit bulls involved, mean and there for protection, that they were not aggressive against the perpetrators.

When describing the scene at CRsr's.

"She said she did not see any guns or shell casings in the trailer, but did notice a window in a bedroom was wide open."

Describing the scene at FR's.

"She said she did not see any guns or shell casings in that trailer, either, but did see a window in that bedroom was wide open, she said."

It's stated in the article that BJM saw windows open in each trailer
I may be wrong but I think one of the pics in an earlier thread showed a window open in the back of frankie's trailer...I'd have to dig for it, someone else might have it saved...

So, "most in their beds" from DeWine seems accurate. We don't know exactly where Dana and Chris jr were found, but it sounds like one or both were NOT found in their beds.

i think CR1 and GR were the execution style victims... KR also I guess?

Somewhere back in the threads is a photo of (or a still photo taken from a video) the backside of Frankie's trailer. I'm pretty sure there was discussion about an open window because I looked at the photo and an open window was fairly plain to see.

I didn't participate in the discussion (was in a mostly reading only mode) so I don't think I can easily locate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong