OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere back in the threads is a photo of (or a still photo taken from a video) the backside of Frankie's trailer. I'm pretty sure there was discussion about an open window because I looked at the photo and an open window was fairly plain to see.

I didn't participate in the discussion (was in a mostly reading only mode) so I don't think I can easily locate it.
I saw it too but can't remember where it was....

I may be wrong but I think one of the pics in an earlier thread showed a window open in the back of frankie's trailer...I'd have to dig for it, someone else might have it saved...

Yes, it's not one I have saved to my phone, but there was definitely a back view that looked like a wide open window because we discussed trailer floor plans and what room it could be.

It amazes me that the dogs did not turn on the attackers. Just hard to fathom of all the pit bulls involved, mean and there for protection, that they were not aggressive against the perpetrators.

Either the dogs had already been exposed to the perps frequently, or they were some how subdued. I wonder if they tested any of the dogs for tranquilizers of some kind? Maybe they ate them rolled in meat?

It amazes me that the dogs did not turn on the attackers. Just hard to fathom of all the pit bulls involved, mean and there for protection, that they were not aggressive against the perpetrators.

S T E A K. It's what's for distracting dogs.

Numerous ways to keep "vicious" dogs from attacking.
These aren't junkyard guard dogs. They are around people all the time, presumably including little kids at times.

It's stated in the article that BJM saw windows open in each trailer

Yes, that's right. I'm sorry. When I read that, I instinctively thought it to be not necessarily true, don't know why. So I forgot. In my defence, it is 03.30 in the morning in Norway, this case is seriously messing with my sleep pattern. :eek:fftobed:

Yes, it's not one I have saved to my phone, but there was definitely a back view that looked like a wide open window because we discussed trailer floor plans and what room it could be.
Thought I had seen it somewhere, I'm sure someone here has it saved...

Yes, that's right. I'm sorry. When I read that, I instinctively thought it to be not necessarily true, don't know why. So I forgot. In my defence, it is 03.30 in the morning in Norway, this case is seriously messing with my sleep pattern. :eek:fftobed:

Don't worry about it, we all miss things and even view things differently that's why it's a forum. To share and compare

Somewhere back in the threads is a photo of (or a still photo taken from a video) the backside of Frankie's trailer. I'm pretty sure there was discussion about an open window because I looked at the photo and an open window was fairly plain to see.

I didn't participate in the discussion (was in a mostly reading only mode) so I don't think I can easily locate it.

I know I responded to that photo, so if you scan thru my responses, you will find my comments and photo should be right above.
I have company now and can't do it now.

We had a wolf as a family pet growing up. Rosie was her name. She was 100% wolf. She was the sweetest should ever to walk this earth. We had her from 8 weeks until she had to be put down at age 13, due to medical problems that made her life miserable at that time (hip problems, cancer, etc). Any breed of animal could be trained or bread for violence, but it would take intentional abuse or neglect, along with training to be violent, for a wolf that is a family pet to be violent/aggressive, imo.

He named a wolf/dog and pit bull as the vicious dogs in one interview. I don't know where they were located for sure. I thought it sounded like they were inside dogs...

Yes I see it says that but the author is saying that. That did not come from the families mouth go look how it's written. It said that BM brother went heard the baby cry did not want to see his niece like that and backed out. Then it states in smaller wording what the press has reported that the 3 were found IN the trailer.

BM's brother said in an interview he saw Dana's leg and backed out. His wife says the crying baby made him back out...

Depending on the order in which everyone was killed. I find it extremely odd killer(s) would just be going location to location SHOOTING people so close with others in the area. Guns are so loud and a shot will carry a good distance, it's easy to tell when it's to close. We are not even talking in the basement of a brick house or something. The walls and windows in older trailers is paper thin. There are structures a few hundred yards away. 1 shot you might not notice or even find strange. GRs dad had been quoted saying GR had been shot 3 times in the head, there were three victims in close proximity (CR1,FR and HG) we know they were all shot more than once so for the sake of avoiding argument a minimum of 6 shots were fired in a reasonably short period of time. There is no way IMO if those other structures were occupied no one heard anything nor did it raise suspicion for at least one person. Suppressers for weapons require a tax stamp from the ATF if I had access to that data base, its where I'd start see who in the area may have one or access to one. You can also make them out of oil filters so it may not help at all.

Thread #9 at 12:02pm by Winter rose That is the photo of the back window open.

I found it quickly.
My guests think I am in the laundry room checking the clothes in the dryer....

I know I responded to that photo, so if you scan thru my responses, you will find my comments and photo should be right above.
I have company now and can't do it now.

Thanks for the suggestion! Found it. It definitely appears to be open.

FR Open Window.PNG

This is a capture from this [video=youtube;c-2jSxHQMkQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-2jSxHQMkQ[/video].

7e060c1a96cfdf4b623f99866c90788b.jpg

This is the back of FR's I believe, I'm not sure if it was this picture, I thought there was a SS of a still of the back of CRsr's where the window looked pretty clearly open, but maybe it was the back of FR's? The window furthest to the left on the back of the house looks like it could be open when compared to the other, but it could be the angle. I felt the other picture we had looked to be more definitively open. I can't remember. It's all blurring together.

This is a SS I took from watching through a few videos. - so I do NOT know if this is remotely what the picture was we had the discussion about previously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Strickley
‏@rjstrickleyjr
.@chrisgraves has some incredible stuff on Pike County coming very soon. Struggling to keep it together after reading it.

https://twitter.com/rjstrickleyjr

Jeremy Fugleberg ‏@jayfug
Jeremy Fugleberg Retweeted Bob Strickley
Yeah. Stay tuned for a #PikeCounty must-read.

https://twitter.com/jayfug

I know Chris Graves went to Piketon over the weekend & waited for some tweets. Must have saved it for this upcoming article, I guess.

Another thing I noticed different. When she made the 911 call, she said the dogs were no where to be found. In the interview, she said one was in a chair on the porch.

[video=youtu;xKFt1u5O6hc]http://youtu.be/xKFt1u5O6hc[/video]

I think in this news report it shows the back of a trailer

Another thing I noticed different. When she made the 911 call, she said the dogs were no where to be found. In the interview, she said one was in a chair on the porch.

She does not say that in the 911 call.

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...ipts-911-calls-pike-county-slayings/83445300/

LM says it in an interview.

"According to Leonard*Manley, when Bobby Jo showed up last Friday morning, the front door was locked and the dogs were nowhere to be found. There were at least two pit bulls,*a "wolf-dog" and "coon dogs"*that lived with his family members. Manley questioned why the killer or killers didn't shoot the dogs, which he described as fierce."

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...enge-our-hearts-pike-co-family-says/83517330/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500