OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only one source that says CR2 was found in DR's home, as far as I know, and that comes from the interview that BJM just gave. It is plausible he was in his mother's home, but I don't think that has been confirmed by LE. If it has, I haven't seen that.

But that isn't the point. The point is, the only crime scene that wasn't investigated by family members is the crime scene at DR's home. This comes from the family themselves (DS, BJM and JM and JM Manley's wife). If LE has any hope of keeping anything close to the vest in terms of crime scene specifics , it is details of the crime scene at DR's home. All of the family members have been talking to the media and giving away details about the other crime scenes.
Numerous articles in the media thread mention seven bodies at three homes and an eighth body in another home. DeWine also talks about going "into" the homes in order to revisit the crime scenes. Elsewhere, four crime scenes are mentioned specifically. If someone else escaped and ran into the woods where he was killed, this would certainly qualify as a fifth crime scene. Not a single reliable source mentions Chris Jr. being killed outside. I have a hard time believing that the family members who were on the scene were not notified immediately that three bodies were discovered in that home. It's what the family members would want to know. LE also would surely ask if anyone else was supposed to be in there. If someone were not accounted for, LE surely would need the family's help in locating them ASAP. At that point, I doubt LE was about to play any games with a distraught family. But maybe that's just me.

my second post so bear with me....Crjr was 16 so maybe he just got the car...it's not new so maybe Dad was fixing it up for him...JMO

another thing I keep wanting to add..Pits as a rule are not vicious dogs..if they were pets...say at DR's place they may not have attacked...it's a stereotype that they are vicious...in long ago days they were called nanny dogs and were used to care for children

I really hate to ask but I know I've seen photos of the back side of these homes but cannot find them anywhere!! Could someone please tell me where I could find these photos? Just of the two homes with all the cars CRsr and FR I believe. Thank you.

I have to wonder when people say he was found last if that may have been before KR was found...he may have been found outside after LE realized he was missing from the rest of the family already found...looked around and found him outside...then later in the day KR was found

Yes, different ammo makes different sounds. Some sounds like a firecracker going off and others like a bomb exploded. But, in rural areas most people just don't think that much about hearing gunshots. I don't. If I'd even wake up, I'd probably glance at the clock, think someone was running off a varmint, and go back to sleep. I mentioned on here a few threads back that we hadn't target practiced in a quite a bit, but did a couple weeks ago and I'm sure people heard us. Not one person called to see if it was just us target shooting, no 911 calls were phoned in, nothing. For one, you really can't determine where the shots are coming from and two, people hear shooting quite often around, we may know the general direction, but not from which address it's coming from.

I live out in the country too. hearing people on ATV and gunshots at night are quite common. Coyote hunting. Coon hunting...not sure what they are going for but it happens. Although if I do happen to notice shooting at night, I tend to make a mental note of the time because I'm a websleuths member. Most the time I don't hear it though.

I don't see feeding the animals as being a quick stop. Too many dogs and chickens there. At this point, she's had enough time to speak w/her relatives about how it all went down (who followed her in, etc. . .) so I don't buy all of her interview. She's waited too long to give the interview. IMO I don't think she actually murdered them but I think she knows more than she's letting on. She was over there too much. I think she was as tight w/the Rhodens as much as she was her own blood. I do believe that whatever started this that night, started at CR1's trailer, and I also believe that CR1, KR, and GR, have somehow brought this down on their family.

Someone wrote in one of the threads that BJM could be *slow*

One last thought. BJM mentioned the bloody drag marks. The person who did this had to be either fairly strong, I'd think, or knew how to lift and drag a, well, "dead weight" person, for lack of a better term. It's not easy, and not everyone can accomplish it, let alone accomplish it quickly. There's classes that are required, for some people to pass, who are in certain occupations b/c of the difficulty. CR1 nor GR seemed to be lightweight fellas either. I'd guess them to be at least 180+ lbs. Again, just a thought.

Someone wrote in one of the threads that BJM could be *slow*
I don't think she is slow. I think she may be a bit backward, so to speak, but not slow. Being slow has nothing to do with loyalty to the Rhodens. Clarence, CR1s daddy, really thought a lot of her and her two children. She's pretty tight w/the Rhodens. I think she, and Stone, know more than they are letting on, but in the interest of self-interest, are trying not to reveal a lot about themselves in particular.

BJM also stated she came to the compound with two others. She did not know how James knew to be there and check on DR.

I don't think she is slow. I think she may be a bit backward, so to speak, but not slow. Being slow has nothing to do with loyalty to the Rhodens. Clarence, CR1s daddy, really thought a lot of her and her two children. She's pretty tight w/the Rhodens. I think she, and Stone, know more than they are letting on, but in the interest of self-interest, are trying not to reveal a lot about themselves in particular.
She and Stone are also on the family tree pic released by the media.
Had they not both been family members, that called 911we still might not even know their names!
jmo

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

It appears she was extremely tight with the Rhodens. Perhaps it has been discussed and I missed it, but in the 911 call, it appears she only reported what she found at CR1's home and didn't say anything about her nephew, his two children and his fiance. I don't get that at all.

It appears she was extremely tight with the Rhodens. Perhaps it has been discussed and I missed it, but in the 911 call, it appears she only reported what she found at CR1's home and didn't say anything about her nephew, his two children and his fiance. I don't get that at all.
I believe she is Dana Rhodens sister.

I don't either. I'm an only child, I can't honestly say what I would do, but if ANYONE else was around me THEY would have to call 911 because I would need an EMT as well!
Real question here. Are your siblings and your children a similar relationship?
I mean I have gone to extremes for my kids. I'm not sure that I would for a sibling, but maybe??

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

According to the interview she gave today, she called 911 after leaving CR1 trailer, but before entering FR trailer.

http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder....16/05/11/pike-county-leaving-babies/84257858/

I don't get that either. I did note that she went in and called Rhoden, Rhoden, Rhoden! That's pretty common practice to call certain people by their last name, especially when they're closer friends to you. You couldn't get the intonation from the article but I'm guessing it was a familiarity/close friendship sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member