OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said she helped raise Dana's children. That seems pretty close.

This interview answers a lot of questions about the dogs, the narrative of the morning's grim discoveries, and so on.

It definitely sounds to me as if the people questioned at 3 am were those at the scenes: Bobby Jo, her unnamed friends, her brother and his wife.

The image of the dogs sitting outside, apparently calmly, is a compelling one to me. Even if they knew the killers, it seems to me that they might have been upset and become aggressive once the scene became violent. We know from DS's seaport that KR's ?rownie was distressed and aggressive, and maybe that was because his master had been killed and he was confused and upset, rather than because he was always like that. That lends some weight to the theory they could have been drugged - but that must add to the timeline.

Very interesting that she mentioned a window was wide open in both Chris Sr. And Frankie's trailers as well as both doors being locked. Also no shell casings or bullets seen in either trailer by her. I'm wondering if those windows were opened wide to give the appearance of someone having entered and exited that way and if they were used for entry by the perps or just staged for effect.

Also curious:
She said Frankie Rhoden, who was lying on his back, had a black left eye, but she couldn’t tell where they had been shot: “There was just all that blood in the middle of the bed.”

He could have been moved back to the bed after he was killed. This indicates there may have been a struggle, unless the black eye is from a gunshot, idk. The open windows are most likely how they exited. Either the killers entered through unlocked doors or they were let in.

This is my first post here. Ive been following these threads since thread 4 or 5. Great job digging into this everyone.

BJM said she goes there to feed the chickens. I don't see any chickens outside the teepee's? Not one. Maybe they were in coops.

I had read that FR had a mustang? I don't see one in the pictures. Maybe the red car with stripes was mistaken for a Mustang. I'm not on FB so is there any pictures posted of one on there?

If you zoom in on the Silver Tiburon in front of Chris Sr. trailer
You can see a jack handle sticking out from under the car on the front passenger side. The car also appears to be jacked up. So maybe it was there being worked on.

The open window on FR's house appears to be in the living room or kitchen. I lived in a 16x80 trailer for 5 years out in the sticks. Someone would probably make less noise coming thru the window than opening the front door, dirt & everything gets in the hinges & along the track of the doors. I also spent several years delivering oxygen & medical equipment to residences that were all out in the country. Probably been in a thousand trailers. The doors all squeaked and were loud when opened. Unless it's a new doublewide you make a lot of noise just walking in one.

There is also a curtain hanging completely out of the window at CR SR's trailer. That looks to me like maybe they tried to get away from the perpetrators by going through the window. I will have to look at the picture again to determine if that is a kitchen window or bedroom. If its the kitchen then there would be the living room then the bedrooms on the other end.

The furthest point from the bedrooms would be the best place to enter without waking anyone IMO.

I doubt the shooter or shooters had silencers or large caliber guns. A .22 with a long barrel would just be more of a sharp crack than the loud bang so i doubt anyone would have heard it next door. Most .380's have short barrels & are very loud. All the larger calibers are loud. The shorter the barrel the louder it is.

If CR & GR were found on their stomachs then they were probably woken up. To gain entry into 4 residences undetected or even one with multiple people inside & make it to where they were seems nearly impossible to me. I did read somewhere that the bodies might have been staged so maybe they were'nt all asleep.

I wondered about the 3 year old being in the house alone & i'm surprised he/she stayed inside. Most 3 yr olds ive been around can open the door.

Finally, If i went to a relatives house & saw one of them deceased & heard the baby crying i would have got the baby out. I know it might contaminate the scene but i just couldnt leave them like that. Sorry for the book.

The description of Dana's brother finding her body makes me wonder if her body was possibly in the living room where he could see her as soon as he entered her trailer and then he heard the baby crying and his gut told him Hannah must be dead too and he got out of there! Maybe he was the one that then flagged down the deputies. I am wondering if maybe Dana was still up in the living room when she was shot.

I've wondered as well the way I've heard it worded even before this latest article said that he had "backed out" previously as well, and AG said "some were in bed" and we know in fact "some" were and that can be a variable number. The only two people we don't have confirmed are DR and CRjr, but family also didn't appear to look around in there if JM backed out, and I assume cops were already around and maybe that's why there was no 911 call because he did flag them down - or maybe it just hasn't been released, I'm not positive we even have the full contexts of the ones we do have. I would think if he saw her and "backed out" that maybe she was not in bed. But that's pure speculation on my part.

It appears she was extremely tight with the Rhodens. Perhaps it has been discussed and I missed it, but in the 911 call, it appears she only reported what she found at CR1's home and didn't say anything about her nephew, his two children and his fiance. I don't get that at all.

In her latest interview released last night she goes into CRsr's, runs out screaming she needs her phone, calls 911, then goes to FR's house. If police were already on the way, maybe she didn't call back 911 because she also states she grabbed the kids and was likely focused on keeping them calm. I probably would have called 911 back and let them know even more so that a bigger situation than previously reported was going on, but maybe she could hear the sirens and knew they were close, it seems police arrived on scene fairly quick from her initial call, and by the time the toddler unlocked the door and she found FR and she gathered the kids and wrapped them in a blanket and a hoodie by the time she got outside they were pulling up. It's possible. JMO.

Finally, If i went to a relatives house & saw one of them deceased & heard the baby crying i would have got the baby out. I know it might contaminate the scene but i just couldnt leave them like that. Sorry for the book.

Did DR's brother see anyone at his sisters? I thought he just left at the sound of the baby. Witch, by the way, could not have be very loud, since the baby was a newborn, and likely been crying for quite a while.

She said she helped raise Dana's children. That seems pretty close.

This interview answers a lot of questions about the dogs, the narrative of the morning's grim discoveries, and so on.

It definitely sounds to me as if the people questioned at 3 am were those at the scenes: Bobby Jo, her unnamed friends, her brother and his wife.

The image of the dogs sitting outside, apparently calmly, is a compelling one to me. Even if they knew the killers, it seems to me that they might have been upset and become aggressive once the scene became violent. We know from DS's seaport that KR's ?rownie was distressed and aggressive, and maybe that was because his master had been killed and he was confused and upset, rather than because he was always like that. That lends some weight to the theory they could have been drugged - but that must add to the timeline.

To what degree did she help "raise" DRs children? DR is not here to speak to how much BJM "raised" them. BJM seems to still live w/her parents at age 36, and w/one of her children still at home. So it seems she's not even raising herself, nor her own children, on her own. DR is not even listed as one of BJMs friends on any of her FB profiles that I recall (and she has four at last count, possibly five). She's not slow, she may be a bit odd, but I don't think she's slow. One of her friends on one of her profiles seems even odder too. A true firearm aficionado. Also, she can't remember who followed her into the trailer, but she can remember every other detail? Such as no bullet casings left behind? Drag marks? I mean, was she in both locations, that long, to actually look around and see that there were no shell casings on the floor, or bed, in that mess of blood, and trying to get kids out, while apparently in hysterics? Also, if someone is there waiting for you, you know, over the course of the past weeks, they've rehashed the scene together. She knows who went in behind her. Something doesn't smell right. Again, I don't think she killed them, but I do think she knows something more about this. Color me skeptical.

Do we know who owns the other vehicles that look like they are just parked there as compared to junkers? It might help with who arrived there in what order? CRJr car looks like it was just pulled up for a visit as it is blocking the sidewalk.

Or the fact he is a teenager who should be leaving early for school.i am older but I remember not thinking about how I parked the car.until dad said girl go move that out of the way!

As I said, a .380 or 9mm with a subsonic round (or a .38) and even a pillow as a "silencer" would be quiet enough for people in neighboring trailers/houses to sleep through in the middle of the night.
These aren't rocky canyons, there are trees and bushes (and cars) everywhere. And those coon dogs may not have slept through it, but they probably bark every night. Sounds that happen regularly don't tend to wake people up, ask someone who lives near a railroad crossing.

The only thing w/the pillow theory is that one pillow won't do the trick at CR1's house for as many times as they were shot. We know it is more than once. They both seem to have been up and moving too. A pillow would not have been something they could have just grabbed. The trailers may muffle the sound a bit, but not completely. Apparently though, according to BJM, FR & HG, were in bed. So either the intruder had a key, picked the lock, a door was left unlocked, or they came in through the window. I don't know about ya'll, but, I'm thinking that coming in through a trailer window would create noise. They just aren't that conducive to crawling through. Especially for an adult. The one that is open on the back of what I think is FRs trailer doesn't even have anything to step up on, to get into the trailer window. Maybe someone lifted them up there. Idk, but it just doesn't seem feasible to me that they fit through that 1/2 open window w/ease, and did so quietly, then went back out that window. Most trailers have a back door. js.

Do we know who owns the other vehicles that look like they are just parked there as compared to junkers? It might help with who arrived there in what order? CRJr car looks like it was just pulled up for a visit as it is blocking the sidewalk.
The other cars, w/ the exception of one possibly being GRs, could be cars that they were fixing up, to put up for sale on Scioto River Trading lot. They had several listed through them.

This is my first post here. Ive been following these threads since thread 4 or 5. Great job digging into this everyone.

BJM said she goes there to feed the chickens. I don't see any chickens outside the teepee's? Not one. Maybe they were in coops.

I had read that FR had a mustang? I don't see one in the pictures. Maybe the red car with stripes was mistaken for a Mustang. I'm not on FB so is there any pictures posted of one on there?

If you zoom in on the Silver Tiburon in front of Chris Sr. trailer
You can see a jack handle sticking out from under the car on the front passenger side. The car also appears to be jacked up. So maybe it was there being worked on.

The open window on FR's house appears to be in the living room or kitchen. I lived in a 16x80 trailer for 5 years out in the sticks. Someone would probably make less noise coming thru the window than opening the front door, dirt & everything gets in the hinges & along the track of the doors. I also spent several years delivering oxygen & medical equipment to residences that were all out in the country. Probably been in a thousand trailers. The doors all squeaked and were loud when opened. Unless it's a new doublewide you make a lot of noise just walking in one.

There is also a curtain hanging completely out of the window at CR SR's trailer. That looks to me like maybe they tried to get away from the perpetrators by going through the window. I will have to look at the picture again to determine if that is a kitchen window or bedroom. If its the kitchen then there would be the living room then the bedrooms on the other end.

The furthest point from the bedrooms would be the best place to enter without waking anyone IMO.

I doubt the shooter or shooters had silencers or large caliber guns. A .22 with a long barrel would just be more of a sharp crack than the loud bang so i doubt anyone would have heard it next door. Most .380's have short barrels & are very loud. All the larger calibers are loud. The shorter the barrel the louder it is.

If CR & GR were found on their stomachs then they were probably woken up. To gain entry into 4 residences undetected or even one with multiple people inside & make it to where they were seems nearly impossible to me. I did read somewhere that the bodies might have been staged so maybe they were'nt all asleep.

I wondered about the 3 year old being in the house alone & i'm surprised he/she stayed inside. Most 3 yr olds ive been around can open the door.

Good eye! You're right, the car is on a jack.

As far as BJM being close to the family. With the exception of Gary, that was her sister, brother in law, nieces, nephews, great niece, great nephews. I'm pretty tight with my in laws. Most people either love or hate their in laws, haha.

I really hate to ask but I know I've seen photos of the back side of these homes but cannot find them anywhere!! Could someone please tell me where I could find these photos? Just of the two homes with all the cars CRsr and FR I believe. Thank you.

Go back through the previous pages of this thread and the end of the previous thread for links to many of these photos.

For all those who've posted links and photos, please feel free to share them in the Media & Timelines thread for this case. Thanks!

The description of Dana's brother finding her body makes me wonder if her body was possibly in the living room where he could see her as soon as he entered her trailer and then he heard the baby crying and his gut told him Hannah must be dead too and he got out of there! Maybe he was the one that then flagged down the deputies. I am wondering if maybe Dana was still up in the living room when she was shot.

I've heard through non-MSM that this is where DR was, which, lends me to give some credence to the possibility that CR2 was found at his mother's homeplace, but maybe not inside the actual home, as has been rumored.

In Clarence R.sr's (CR1&KRs father) obituary, BM and her kids (LM and BS) is described as very special to him. I've seen it mentioned earlier, but I haven't seen any explanation (speculation ;) ). Why would he have such strong connection with his daughter in law's younger sister? :confused:

This is what I am refering to: http://www.rogerwdavisfuneralhome.com/notices/CLarence-Rhoden

I'm not surprised that BJM was a helper for the family, that's not unusual, it probably helped her out for some money feeding the animals and cleaning the homes. If she thought it was unusual the doors were locked, maybe they were all early risers.

So both Hannah and Hanna had their babies next to them when shot, Frankie's black eye could've been a punch or butt of a gun to knock him back to shoot them if he started to get up. Appears like it all went down quick. Seems like if Hanna had heard the shots or knew what was going on she wouldn't have been found in the bed, but grabbed the baby to hide, or run, as Hannah to get to the oldest.

If they were robbing them they wouldn't have had to kill them, esp the shot to the head to make sure they were dead. With the dogs normally inside but outside when she got there the opened windows might've been staged. Not sure about CRs or Gary, but looks like someone just went in to quickly execute them. Who in the world could hate them this much, know all of them, and be evil enough to shoot two mothers with babies next to them?

In Clarence R.sr's (CR1&KRs father) obituary, BM and her kids (LM and BS) is described as very special to him. I've seen it mentioned earlier, but I haven't seen any explanation (speculation ;) ). Why would he have such strong connection with his daughter in law's younger sister? :confused:

This is what I am refering to: http://www.rogerwdavisfuneralhome.com/notices/CLarence-Rhoden

In alot of big families I've seen there's usually one that's like the heart, helps out everyone and always there. Maybe it was BJM, she could've taken care of him more than the others when he was sick, and more like a close daughter to him.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=94304&d=1463004645

There are stairs on the back of the garage. The back portion of the garage is two stories, and based on zooming in on the second picture, has a deck on it. It's an apartment or an office. If it were only storage, there would be no need for a deck. Have we seen anything about the buildings other than the trailers? Has anyone's research turned up more people living at that UH property at one point? The yellow building to the left of CRsr's trailer is also interesting. It's not in these pictures but is visible in others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isn't there rumor that BR lived on this property as well. 500 metres away. Could he live in this upstairs apartment?

http://www.trbimg.com/img-571a9c8c/turbine/ct-ohio-shooting-pike-county-20160422

Hasn't it been said that BR lived on this property as well. 500 metres away from his cousin. Could he have lived in this upstairs apartment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288