TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a chick (just my opinion of course)
I have seen many women walk like that. Especially the way she checks things out. She's slow, but almost nosey....then the picture of her eyes. Yep, I'm convinced it was a crime of passion. Crazy how calm she is though.

I think it's a woman too. I could be totally wrong, but on twitter someone posted a close up image of the face and it looks like he/she has very thin (plucked/waxed) eyebrows .

Not saying it couldn't be, only that statistically it's unlikely. Women who murder most often act on emotion, and act without regard for consequences. They may try to clean up or hide the act afterwards, but even then often turn themselves, confess or even broadcast the act to others as a matter of being confirmed or validated. The few who do plot, are often sloppy and are caught quickly . Men who kill out of vengeance , generally do so without regard. They rarely plan it. Men who kill over fantasy are plotters. When you get down to the root of men who kill for money, it also leads back to some manifestation of fantasy.

Catching up .. just posting in case hasn't been and if has and someone missed:

Midlothian PD discredit arrest rumors in Missy Bevers case
POSTED:MAY 12 2016 06:37PM CDT
UPDATED:MAY 12 2016 07:44PM CDT
Midlothian police discredited rumors of reports that authorities had made an arrest in the Missy Bevers murder investigation.

Rumors began Wednesday night when the Nancy Grace Show reported an arrest could be imminent. The HLN show set social media abuzz.
Missy’s husband, Brandon, also heard the rumors and wanted answers.

Midlothian police confirmed on Thursday no arrested had been made. However, they said they will soon have more resources to help find the killer.

Police say a team from Tarrant County will soon assist them with a video reconstruction -- similar to a crash reconstruction. It should allow them to get a more accurate suspect description when it comes to body size and height.
More at link: http://www.fox4news.com/news/140467725-story

I just noticed on the WS homepage that the radio show tonight will have a segment/interview featuring this case. It starts at 10:30 EST. FYI announcement! :seeya:

why didn't they do that a few weeks ago?

Not to be sarc-y or snarky, but not every crime can be at the top of every PD or LE priority list.
Doubtful that all the other agencies cooperating/assisting w Midlo PD have all their cases solved.
Apologies (for not wording more tactfully?) but not like TV or movies where the entire force works 24/7 on one case, and has the entire FBI, ATF, and state crime lab doing the same. JM2cts.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/140467725-story

UPDATED:MAY 12 2016 07:44PM CDT
"Midlothian police confirmed on Thursday no arrested had been made. However, they said they will soon have more resources to help find the killer."

It doesn't sound to me that they are firming up a case against a specific person. It sounds like they are still casting the net far and wide.

To me this doesn't really tell us anything either way. Either they are expecting these new resources to give them more information to help them figure out the mystery or they are expecting these new resources to give them enough to consider the killer found - i.e. enough for an arrest. It doesn't let us know how close (or not close) they are and I think LE likes it that way.

Not saying it couldn't be, only that statistically it's unlikely. Women who murder most often act on emotion, and act without regard for consequences. They may try to clean up or hide the act afterwards, but even then often turn themselves, confess or even broadcast the act to others as a matter of being confirmed or validated. The few who do plot, are often sloppy and are caught quickly . Men who kill out of vengeance , generally do so without regard. They rarely plan it. Men who kill over fantasy are plotters. When you get down to the root of men who kill for money, it also leads back to some manifestation of fantasy.

IMO - A woman who has children and convinces herself she is protecting her family wouldn't want to go to prison and lose her children so she would think of the best way to get what she wants. He/She also had at least a weekend while MB was in Austin to deal with emotions and plan it out.

Midlothian Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson says investigators hopes to gain better insight into the person caught on camera roaming the halls of the church before Bevers was killed.

They'll be looking at the person's unique characteristics including their exact height. There's no timeline on when that work will be complete.

The team includes certified forensic video investigators. According to NBC 5 Law Enforcement Expert Don Peritz there are only 54 in the country, and two work at the Tarrant County District Attorney's Office.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Video-Reconstruction-Team-Working-on-Bevers-Case-379279921.html

I can say with 100% certainty that I have zero clue who did this. I have not allowed myself to go with the perp du jour. I love the speculation and it gives me stuff to think about but I have this crazy feeling we are all going to be way off base when they finally solve this. I do believe she was targeted. I don't believe family is involved and besides that I just don't even know. Appreciate the banter here. Keep on sleuthing y'all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can say with 100% certainty that I have zero clue who did this. I have not allowed myself to go with the perp du jour. I love the speculation and it gives me stuff to think about but I have this crazy feeling we are all going to be way off base when they finally solve this. I do believe she was targeted. I don't believe family is involved and besides that I just don't even know. Appreciate the banter here. Keep on sleuthing y'all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. This is why we use to watch CSI. Because the person who we thought was the killer. Turned out to be innocent. Jmo.

But Texas justice will pave the way for the perp. Jmo.

Okay. I get the hint. Thanks again. I just wish this case gets solved soon.

I thought I read in the new rules that rumors are not allowed here.
Respectfully BBM, I dont think those are new. Rather, I should say Rumors have been against TOS since I started reading here, long before I joined. But I know for sure since I have been a member.

I think you have to be a Mod to post....it won't let me make a poll?!

Oops sorry. I didn’t check to see if there was a Post New Thread button there.

Definitely a chick (just my opinion of course)
I have seen many women walk like that. Especially the way she checks things out. She's slow, but almost nosey....then the picture of her eyes. Yep, I'm convinced it was a crime of passion. Crazy how calm she is though.

I do think it was a female and as far as her seeming nonchalant ...sort of ambling thru the church and also feeling the wall with her hand makes me think she may have been under the influence of something. I keep trying to get closeup screen captures from the surveillance but they are not very clear...but from what I can see the pupils of her eyes appear dilated. I know that drugs or alcohol could cause this but then again, so could pure adrenalin.

That pic is crazy!

Hello MG. In this pic, perfect shot of a very slim ankle (feminine) and reminds me of early reports (day of,or after murder) "...the perp was wearing so much clothing...". and deliberately large shoes. This excess padding may have contributed to the "swagger" that's been talked about. Those that felt she was pregnant is probably due to (what appears to me) to be a body bag carrying tools, phone, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken