GUILTY TN - CT, 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #3

from your link:

imo: what the whaaaaat? I thought she hated him & didn't want to see his face? (Rightfully so). I get forgive vs forget, but IMO it's a little soon (and idk if IMO there would ever be a good time for it) to be worrying about forgiving that pig.
Something doesn't make sense to me.
A lot of this doesn't make sense, we will just have to wait and see how this all turns out.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BeccaWBIR/status/731185872662593536?s=09

tweet says:
I just saw #C* with my own eyes. She just returned home from the hospital and is running, playing & smiling with her sister!

Children her age are so resilient. It seems no matter what tragedy they may experience they handle it much better than adults ever do. I remember that in Shasta's case and she was 8 years old when it happened. If we had never known what had happened to her no one would have ever known it just by looking at her. She was upbeat and happy to be back with her daddy. She was a tough little girl too, and she calmly told LE everything that happened, day by day, when she and her brother was kidnapped by Joe Duncan. In his death penalty trial she was going to testify against him on the witness stand. She wasn't afraid of the monster who had done horrible things to her and murdered her family including her brother Dylan. The only reason she didn't is he was his own attorney and said it wasn't necessary because he wouldn't cross examine her.

So I think Carlie will make great strides now that she is back with her loving family.

Fast forgiving is seen as the sign of a good Christian in some communities. I try not to judge her too harshly, I'm sure this has been absolute Hell for her, and I think there are people in her community already blaming her.

Missing girl still in hospital. Abductor likely to face more charges.

The Hawkins County sheriff says Simpson’s first court appearance will be on Monday.
Wow :( I was hoping she would be home by now. It's telling that she isn't IMO. What a brave little girl.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Since DeVine stated CT was definitely in imminent danger of bodily harm or death, I'm thinking there are a few things that might lead LE to believe that:
- Gary leaving a suicide note (which would explain the suicide vest in mug shot)
- finding evidence on Gary's computer that he is a pedophile (videos, etc.)
- extremely credible or verifiable reports by others that he harmed them as children
- a journal or other info left behind that showed he was dangerous to CT
- him taking weapons or other materials that would make it obvious he could be a danger to CT.

Can anyone think of other reasons DeVine might say he was "definitely" a danger to CT and suggesting otherwise was "insulting"? I mean, other than the fact that interfering in a relationship between a child and their parent is harmful, or the psychological effects on her. Any other reasons you can think of why DeVine would sincerely believe she was in danger of PHYSICAL harm?

Wow :( I was hoping she would be home by now. It's telling that she isn't IMO. What a brave little girl.

I just read a link where she arrived home this afternoon. So that is great news!

Million dollar! Holy smokes.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Judge makes the bond higher come Monday.

This guy may be fooling some of the commenters on social media but IMO, LE/TBI/FBI and the DA has his number and knows this wasn't about being a good guy. If he has a computer then they may have uncovered further evidence.

The FBI doesn't put someone on their 10 Most Wanted list when it is only a custodial issue.

IMO

Since DeVine stated CT was definitely in imminent danger of bodily harm or death, I'm thinking there are a few things that might lead LE to believe that:
- Gary leaving a suicide note (which would explain the suicide vest in mug shot)
- finding evidence on Gary's computer that he is a pedophile (videos, etc.)
- extremely credible or verifiable reports by others that he harmed them as children
- a journal or other info left behind that showed he was dangerous to CT
- him taking weapons or other materials that would make it obvious he could be a danger to CT.

Can anyone think of other reasons DeVine might say he was "definitely" a danger to CT and suggesting otherwise was "insulting"? I mean, other than the fact that interfering in a relationship between a child and their parent is harmful, or the psychological effects on her. Any other reasons you can think of why DeVine would sincerely believe she was in danger of PHYSICAL harm?

If what we read is true about other family members coming forward with allegations of abuse IMO that would be enough for them to issue that statement. Supposedly they didn't tell at the time of the incidents because they were afraid of him. So if they had 2 or more people come forward and claim he threatened to hurt them or kill them if they told, then it seems reasonable for LE to fear for her life or injury IMO.

....and there it is, ladies and gentlemen.

poor little CT. she is gona need lots of love from family and friends, especially mamma and papa to help her recover from this. :luv:

from your link:

imo: what the whaaaaat? I thought she hated him & didn't want to see his face? (Rightfully so). I get forgive vs forget, but IMO it's a little soon (and idk if IMO there would ever be a good time for it) to be worrying about forgiving that pig.
Something doesn't make sense to me.
As of right now she may just be trying to make peace and let go so she can move forward. She has to remain strong and healthy to care for her son and probably doesn't want to hold on to toxic hatred. I feel bad for her. Her husband is a sick monster. She probably feels very guilty and blames herself that she didn't see the signs and protect her nieces. I don't take this as meaning that she will go visit or speak to him. When the truth comes out about what happened to Carlie she may not be so forgiving.

This guy may be fooling some of the commenters on social media but IMO, LE/TBI/FBI and the DA has his number and knows this wasn't about being a good guy. If he has a computer then they may have uncovered further evidence.

The FBI doesn't put someone on their 10 Most Wanted list when it is only a custodial issue.
IMO

This.

IMO

Yes. A whole ton of skeletons are about to fall out of the closet! Police know a lot more than the public does right now. This guy is not going anywhere!

Remember the bizarre case of 16 yr old Hannah Anderson 2 or 3 years ago? Kidnapped by the family friend who was allegedly obsessed with her after her mother & young brother were murdered at the family friend's house? He picked her up from cheerleading practice and drove her off into the wilderness where they were eventually found about a week later. Weird family friend was shot and killed by LE right in front of Hannah. I'd say that's pretty brutal. She's older of course, but she appeared to recover without too much trauma (which caused some raised eyebrows).

Remember the bizarre case of 16 yr old Hannah Anderson 2 or 3 years ago? Kidnapped by the family friend who was allegedly obsessed with her after her mother & young brother were murdered at the family friend's house? He picked her up from cheerleading practice and drove her off into the wilderness where they were eventually found about a week later. Weird family friend was shot and killed by LE right in front of Hannah. I'd say that's pretty brutal. She's older of course, but she appeared to recover without too much trauma (which caused some raised eyebrows).

Yep. People were so mad at her for not being traumatized enough that they had to shut thread down. Failed to follow the official victim handbook or something.

"I saw her with my own eyes."

Well, shame on that reporter and any other who waited at her home, clearly feeling no compunction whatsoever about invading what's left of CT's privacy.
I agree. They need their privacy. They've been through enough already.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back