TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that the reason LE is NOT releasing the description they have of the perp, is because if they did there would be immediate recognition by the public of who the person might be. If not, they would seek the public's help in finding the person.

For me, at least, it makes sense that they know exactly who the person is! It is probably someone already on our radar.

Hopefully an arrest will come soon.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...scription-of-killer-but-wont-release-it.html/

I really wonder what LE meant when they said they needed to move on warrants because "other lives may be in danger." I wonder if this thing isn't far bigger than anyone knows. It also sounds like they might know who did this. Or could that just be some generic statement? And if they know who it is and they think they are a risk to others why aren't arresting anyone.

Yes, and at the outset LE assured the community they were not in danger because it was (they felt) a personally targeted hit.

Because LE still thinks this was a targeted hit, but now thinks other lives might be in danger, I believe the difference lies in motive. At the outset, when exploring love triangles, LE could say the general public was not at risk. Person targeted, personal revenge extracted, general public not at risk.

But if the direction of the investigation turns, if motive is discovered to be something bigger involving multiple people and tangled cover-ups (eg. LE gear theft or drug dealing or maybe even entangled locals in positions of authority), then you have a situation where at least some other people in the community might also be at risk, like Missy, for being killed for something they know and might report.

This is a key reason why I think neither family members nor extramarital affairs were behind this murder. If it had only been one of those, so many different LE agencies wouldn't be involved, and LE would not have stated in their latest search warrant that the general public is at risk.

ETA: if they haven't arrested someone, it's probably because the evidence isn't all locked up for the case, yet.

Hey guys/gals,

Without violating TOS, would someone please tell me if y'all are talking about the same CW. The CW I've seen doesn't look 27, looks older and rather fit. Then there are 2 more with the same name on MB FB. Of course one is not spelled with a C rather a K and looked to have a broken foot a couple of years ago. Would someone please clear this up for me. TIA!

Isn't that actually a rumor? I thought we, here, do not spread rumors.
This is where the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up. And I'm not referring to you Hexe. [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Respectfully BBM... Per her FB Since Aug 2015 7 1/2 months? August 31, 2015 – October 3, 2015 Aug 31, 2015 at 5 AM to Oct 3, 2015 at 12:55 PM pin Show Map Creekside Church--Come as you are... 5401 E Highway 287, Midlothian, Texas 76065 Missy Bevers September 9, 2015 · Waxahachie, TX · We have started a new camp at our new location, Creekside Church of Christ! All church members and staff of Creekside get a FREE 4 week camp! Contact me for details! Not a Creekside member, but you are ready to try Camp Gladiator, sign up at campgladiator.com and use the discount code: Midlothianspecial for a $39 4 week camp! https://www.facebook.com/events/1608652606060517/?active_tab=posts
I don't know how you keep track of so much info! Thanks. So for that time period approximately August 2015 until her death, MB was alone for about 30 minutes from 4:20-4:50AM on MWF at CoC setting up CG? And pretty much 24/7 the rest of the time she is in the company of some people, family or CG campers or at the gym or store, and never alone excet when driving? And on the one day that BB is clearly out of town fishing at that early hour when he normally would be home, she happens to be murdered in a "burglary" at the CoC, a "burglary" where nothing was taken? Is this correct?

Hey guys/gals,

Without violating TOS, would someone please tell me if y'all are talking about the same CW. The CW I've seen doesn't look 27, looks older and rather fit. Then there are 2 more with the same name on MB FB. Of course one is not spelled with a C rather a K and looked to have a broken foot a couple of years ago. Would someone please clear this up for me. TIA!

The CW I was referring to is the MMA fighter. Let me know if you want me to send you a PM with some additional info.

Something that has been talked about a lot is how the killer got away from the scene of the crime. Shouldn't we also be looking at how the killer got to the church? Where did he/she dress in that ridiculous swat gear? JMO, it seems that it would look suspicious to an innocent passer-by if they happened to see someone dressed like that in or on a vehicle of any kind or for that matter walking. Granted, it wasn't at a time of day where there would have been a lot of traffic, but there are early birds out & about like campers, paperboys, delivery truck drivers. Did the killer put on the costume after they got to the church? If so, it's possible they left DNA. We've also discussed where the killer took off the blood stained clothing. If they did so at the church, that's another possibility of DNA having been left.

Anyone know if the locals suspicions of MB and AT were fact? Oftentimes when two good looking people work together everyone thinks somethings going on no matter how they act. I wonder if the trip to Austin didn't trigger a jealous rage in some other guy MB was involved with, other than the husband. She also wrote publically 'I love you' to her husband a few days before the murder. This could have trigger a jealous rage in some other guy as well. Some married guys are even more possessive of their gfs than they are their wives. Since they don't live with them they feel a lack of control. At first it seemed like this murder was planned way in advance though. But maybe not, not if the perp already owned the gear. A jealous rage could have triggered it in a man.

Anyone get the feeling that this perp may have killed before? I'm starting to. I really thought LE would have had something by now especially with new enhanced images. Maybe they do and are just taking their time.

I have found zero evidence anywhere that it is fact.

MB stated on FB one time that she leaves home at 3.45am. The reason she stated it that particular day was because she stopped to look at the stars and thinking of her dad, if I recall correctly.

The perp first activated the camera around 3.50am so it seems as though they arrived around the time that MB was leaving home and gave themselves enough time to "stage" the scene while waiting for her to arrive.

She obviously felt secure regarding her safety, she was well liked so she had no idea someone in her life would go as far as this to harm her. She was definitely stalked for some time imo.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Yep. Here's what we know about CW:

1) According to LE, he was exchanging flirty and even INTIMATE messages with MB going back at least until January.
2) He's 5'8 [http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/fighter/Casey-Williams:2F3A41ED40EAD1E9]
3) He is heavy into MMA (mixed martial arts); a form of fighting that can get pretty brutal. Casey once broke a man's arm. [video below]. The broken arm aside, just the footage of him straddling the other fighter, as he is beating his face and head, is pretty scary. The implications for MB if CW were to turn out to be her killer is frightening.
4) He broke 3 bones in his foot a few years ago: [http://www.thecagedoor.net/events/m...latest-update-to-legacy-amateur-series-card/]
5) On his LinkedIn page, he lists US Army anti-terrorist task force experience. (If you google images of anti-terrorism or anti-terrorist task forces or squads, etc., many interesting photos of men in gear similar to the perp come up, suggesting Casey would have access to the type of helmets, vests, etc. seen worn by others.
6) LE clearly considered him a POI, as he is listed on a SW.

Just something to ponder. Certainly, with that many boxes to tick off, it's worth taking another look at CW.

Here is the video:

[[video=youtube;g_-fSXNfBWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-fSXNfBWY[/video]

Can someone tell us how CW acquired the nickname "Shooter"?
TIA

Something that has been talked about a lot is how the killer got away from the scene of the crime. Shouldn't we also be looking at how the killer got to the church? Where did he/she dress in that ridiculous swat gear? JMO, it seems that it would look suspicious to an innocent passer-by if they happened to see someone dressed like that in or on a vehicle of any kind or for that matter walking. Granted, it wasn't at a time of day where there would have been a lot of traffic, but there are early birds out & about like campers, paperboys, delivery truck drivers. Did the killer put on the costume after they got to the church? If so, it's possible they left DNA. We've also discussed where the killer took off the blood stained clothing. If they did so at the church, that's another possibility of DNA having been left.
You know, I also wonder about how he/she left. I understand LE seen a vehicle parked some distance away however, the perp would have been covered in blood to some extent. He/she would have to have changed clothing and shoes prior to getting into their vehicle so as not to transfer this crucial evidence. Which leads me to another point...

There has been no mention of searches of homes or vehicles of any persons of interest.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Not having thrown anyone under the bus with initials yet the person closest I could see would be CW, BB, I never liked his initial reaction in video when speaking of his wife, he seemed like the best thing he could say about her was she liked to help people with their fitness, that I found to be very shallow after 20 years of marriage. CT and AJT, I do not think are involved. CW, his wife clearly is better looking than any of the other women tied to this. So if the intimate part according to SW is true, I could easily see anger and wanting to get rid of missy if it was seen as dangerous to his marriage, I can also see the rage that was involved. As for the tactical gear, well it has thrown people way off as they/we seem to be on fishing expeditions looking at an order from China?????? As for China, I order a lot from China, BUT NEVER if it is something I want quickly. If I want it asap, I order from the US.

The CW I was referring to is the MMA fighter. Let me know if you want me to send you a PM with some additional info.

Thanks for the info. This is who I thought, but to me he looks older than 27.

If the murder was so personal as many have speculated, wouldn't it have been committed by the person his/herself rather than a hitperson?

I think it makes sense from the looks of things that the killer is not some non local hired hit gal or guy but the real deal. I think the killer looks like this is her or his home turf and she or he is comfy and planned everything completely so she or he feels cozy about the kill to come.

Thanks for the info. This is who I thought, but to me he looks older than 27.

He is older than 27 whom ever said he is 27 is looking at an old profile. However the info I sent you is the correct CW according to the linked in SW.

I read on here days ago something that made sense to me. I would think that because this was so well planned by the killer she or he did put plastic in their car and then rolled the whole mess up and buried it somewhere pre planned. I think the killer would not use the nearby resoirvoir to dump all their kill items because police could decide to empty the resoirvoir to check and also weighted down packages can fall apart.

I think we might just be going down the right path. My daughter's biological father is an extreme narcissist. He constantly works out and is consumed with it. Btw, he usually has several women in his que that he has separate burner phones to keep them separate.
There is nothing that would set him off more than someone who questioned him or rejected him. What if she was trying to move on with her marriage/family and stay away from him and the very thought of someone telling him no, fueled the roid rage

The only issue that I immediately notice is this guy, CW, uses his fists as weapons. He doesn't bludgeon opponents with a tool. He doesn't need a screwdriver to get the job done. Nor does he appear to possess the persona of a killer. He apologized for breaking the fighter's arm by saying the guy "didn't tap". This is a man who joined the military after 9/11. He is a patriot. He fights in a cage. He does not accost women, jmho. He loves them and likely flirts with them. I don't think that he kills them by sitting on their chest while stabbing them with a tool.

IOW, the SP is a coward who ambushed this precious lady during a time when she would least expect it. After all, she was inside the Church of Christ.

I think CW is not involved but I would not put things past someone whose idea of fun and money making is beating other humans in a pen and even breaking the arms of others without so much as a blink. Reeks but maybe thats just old fashioned me. What it suggests to me is that Missy likely also had a tough streak in her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10