TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a thought which rattles even my own self. If Missy's killer is a white woman with a bum right lower body part appendage on her, and she is a married lady and married to an african american man, what if she is in her 20's or 30's or early 40's. Think about this. This killer could argue that hormonal imbalance set her off to a blip of psychosis so just give her proper meds now and let her be on probation. It would only be fair to punish the lady or lock her up (or down) if she repeats what she did. For mental illness society needs to allow her one mistake at least. Everyone makes mistakes now and then.

Hey there! Does anyone remember someone talking about a white cell phone on here at any point? I could have sworn I remember that, but I can't find it and need it. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it so much! Thank you ��

Personally I don't feel it is a cellphone. It looks like the bottom of his/her shirt sticking out from underneath that jacket. It's white and it matches the same color we see at the neck area. I say it's a shirt but that's JMO. :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=94466&d=1463181350

I have had a thought which rattles even my own self. If Missy's killer is a white woman with a bum right lower body part appendage on her, and she is a married lady and married to an african american man, what if she is in her 20's or 30's or early 40's. Think about this. This killer could argue that hormonal imbalance set her off to a blip of psychosis so just give her proper meds now and let her be on probation. It would only be fair to punish the lady or lock her up (or down) if she repeats what she did. For mental illness society needs to allow her one mistake at least. Everyone makes mistakes now and then.

:thinking: It's like two different people posting under your username... :D

Uh no. Hormonal imbalance/mental illness or not he/she should serve the time. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200 ... go straight to jail.

What if this killer is so intelligent she even deliberately decided to kill Missy at some time when her hormones could easily be said to be out of whack? You know, so if she were to get caught she knows she has the hormone chip to play.

If the above scenario were to happen I can bet the state would have an expert claiming it was not any of the above and that the person has a personality disorder if anything

This would have taken a lot of planning, I can't see a busy mother of 4 having the time, it would be much easier to use a gun somewhere! The church is the mystery, plodding around in all that gear, anyone could have seen them, of course with the disguise they wouldn't know who it was and they could have said they were investigating the break in and just walk off. Does the church have a basement? To me it seems as though the perp. wants us to think that this is connected to CG, I think it is more likely to be something to do with BB or KS, JMO and Perp. could have been in the church for days and maybe after the murder, someone who knows that building well!!!

Sorry folks, the purple pic is from an unauthorized Twitter acct and isn't allowed to be posted here per Tricia.

Thanks!,

I'm still perplexed why this person planned out the break-in, but didn't make a plan to minimize their exposure on the surveillance cameras. It is as simple as buying a $5 can of Silly String and spraying the cameras as you come across them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Probably thought their disguise was good enough and I think the disguise was also to protect them from any defensive wounds missy could have inflicted on them. But as we all know it's hard to rationalize the mind of someone who would murder in cold blood.

I was trying to catch up on this thread. I think that ct baked that pink cake for her kids so that the kids would have santa claus and stork sorts of thought, that a baby girl happens if the cake happens to be a pink cake. I sure hope there is an arrest soon.

Probably thought their disguise was good enough...
This makes good sense to me. I vote with the side that thinks this killer has a somewhat higher i q than 85 or 90. I strongly think that the killer never expected his or her right leg to show up on video like it did. When the local police had the very first presser I think the killer went oh whew I fooled them and they think I'm a man ha ha ha. Only later did police start talking about how killer may be female. And on top of that there is the radio show saying loud and clear the killer is white and married to an african american man, not a man native of jamaica or liberia, no an african american man.

With talk of "touch DNA" might be at the crime scene or on Missy's body, I really doubt that. The killer most likely left gloves on the entire time.

Sorry folks, the purple pic is from an unauthorized Twitter acct and isn't allowed to be posted here per Tricia.

Thanks!,

Gosh, Sparky, I am sorry. I guess you mean the ones I just posted. Please delete or should I?

I am asking because mine is black and blue, with purple only on right part of face. Please delete if you are speaking to my posts

This is quite an interesting scenario. I don't believe (IMO) that BB is intelligent enough to orchestrate something like this. I am basing that opinion on his demeanor, his speech and the odd behaviors as observed in his interviews. I could be wrong, I don't know him, but at first glance I think it could be a stretch.

Who is controlling the narrative?

The main thing I learned about living with a controlling, narcissistic, psychopath is that they are very savvy and highly manipulative yet fail to possess strong emotional feelings for and bonds with other living beings. Without feelings of remorse or regret, psychopathic killers believe that their victim deserved to die. Even if the psychopath is not highly intelligent, and most possess an above average IQ, they usually do not possess a moral compass. They lack the emotion of fear. Low functioning psychopaths wind up in prison while high functioning psychopaths are business owners or CEO of a company. Most psychopaths are very jealous for they believe in possessing and ownership of others; thereby, diminishing the importance of another one's life.

This is my own opinion based upon personal life experiences and years of counseling; hence, the lack of a link.

Only one image transferred and the "ear" is blurred, but maybe what I said makes sense.

CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE

Respectfully, I don't think an ear would be visible because helmets protect them. But, if they sort of tweaked the helmet to the side in order to be able to hear, it would be visible, so now I'm thinking about it. I would surely want to make sure to be able to hear anyone approaching, unlocking the door and how close to me they were! A helmet and balaclava covering my ears would be incredibly frustrating. And that leads me to wonder about what others were saying about there being a second person letting them know of MB or anyone coming. If they used phone/earbud/bluetooth - digital tracks. If good old walkie-walkie - do those still make those horrific telltale squawks, because that wouldn't be stealthy at all. :thinking: I don't know what to think.

Clicking on image takes to larger size and when I squint my eyes I get a better view of the eyes - kinda spooky!
:scared:

I would be interested to know if there is a crawl space and where the entrance is?

Hes 27 and he still fights. Just started training hard again and is fighting next month. He's not over the hill but I see your points. I think it could be the layers of clothes to make him look fatter. He'd know LE would be at his door because of the linked in stuff so he'd have to be ready to disguise himself. That probably bogged him down, if he's the one. She probably told him things weren't great with the husband and about the money problems, maybe he wanted to frame him or some fat hit guy. The husbands not fat that I could see.
A fighter's "fighting weight" and "everyday walking around weight" can be vastly different. Take Conor McGregor for example, when he fights in the Feather Weight class he weighs in at 145 pounds yet his "everyday walking around weight is in the range of 170-175 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member