TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why there are no more search warrants than that att one. Is att the biggest cell phone company in that area. I thought verizon is biggest then att then sprint and then tmobile. Maybe everyone in that town uses att most. What about straightttalk, isnt that really big, and boost.

Maybe a little out of left field, but MB did work out at ANYTIME FITNESS that is supposed to be open 24-7 per their advertising.....but for some reason the website said, "CLOSED TODAY" !??? Is that something that regularly occurs or just a temporary issue?

Interesting find IQ!!!! Today as in 5/15/16?

I'm trying to find the MSM article they mentioned to see if it confirms anything about the new technology being used in the investigation.

It might be from NG talking about the stingrays and the county in Texas that does digital forensics.

Originally Posted by shefner
Maybe Missy ended a relationship but still was being pursued by this person. She would probably hesitate to report it or tell anyone since she may have felt guilt over the relationship to begin with....

Very good theory! Makes a lot of sense.

I really think that when all the dust clears, and despite all the wild rumors, the truth will end up being this: MB got involved physically or emotionally with someone, then was killed by that person or that person's significant other. Someone got scorned, period.

If I could help the police to arrest the person who killed Missy like that I would be happy to play decoy killer for the police if that would help them. I think you are saying the police could be misleading about ct so that the real killer who is also a local just completely relaxes and will start acting like their real self again let guard down so the police can nab em. I am thinking there will be no dna.

I recall reading that LE was going to focus on MB's past. I do not have a link, but I am very sure I saw it. Of course, I realize that this could just be standard OP by LE, they first looked very closely at the people she lived with, then moved into her circle of extended family, colleagues, friends, clients at her fitness group, then moved out still further. LE did say they had some new POI's they were looking at. About that "looking at her past", Do not recall if it was a direct quote from LE, or if it was media saying this. Is it known how MB got into the fitness business ? Who recruited her ? Did she ever have a mentor ?

I think we have not talked about if this killer would tell anyone else. The killer dressing up like she did or he did I cannot think the killer would tell any other person in the whole world ever what she did or he did. I think no one knows and there is no dna and the black and blue outfit and boots and helmet and tools are all sealed in some trash bag and put in a deep hole somewhere in a jumble of trees and bushes where nobody ever walks.

Their Facebook page shows that they're open 24/7. Google, if that's what you're looking at, lists hours as being M-F and closed on Sat and Sun. That obviously isn't right, but what IS right is that they are STAFFED M-F but open 24/7. Google is often wrong when listing hours of operation.

I'd sure like to have more detail on Mr. Garcia's feelings as it pertains to Missy. Maybe she was going to a new gym, or she was burned out (unlikely). Maybe there were issues she needed to attend to at home. I suspect Mr. Garcia knows more (and has related it to LE) than what we are hearing.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

If Missy hadn't been to the gym for around 2 weeks, then all Garcia needed to say was that he found that to be unusual, after 3 years of her showing up often.....but he said that she hadn't "been herself" lately, which is odd because how would he know if he hadn't seen her? Not being herself and not going to the gym are two different things. JMO

[/I]

I really think that when all the dust clears, and despite all the wild rumors, the truth will end up being this: MB got involved physically or emotionally with someone, then was killed by that person or that person's significant other. Someone got scorned, period.
i agree.

[/I]

Yup. I agree.

I believe it's because at this point in time they are considered to be victims.

Also, just guessing is the radio show is different from the website. There are different expectations in both venues. And here, it makes a big difference if someone has been named a POI or not -- and so far, nobody has been named a POI.

OBSERVATION....YES, .....TODAY.. But FALSE ALARM, REPEAT FALSE ALARM....Apparently they are always closed on Sundays, at MIdlothian location. LOL...Oh well, I did make other "finds" but probably just as irrelevant. (I'll keep trying, and y'all know I can be "very trying.":blushing:) I copied the info for your perusal directly from the computer site:
Address: 800 Silken Crossing Suite 102, Midlothian, TX 76065
Phone:(972) 775-8447
Hours: Closed today (BTW in the ad closed today is written in bold red)

I have wondered if it was possible that LE is aware of the dialogue that is taking place in regards to CT and is letting the public run with it. It would allow them to focus on another individual without that person or anyone else being the wiser.

However, it is MY understanding- again, JMO, that CT HAS been questioned at least twice by LE, one time extensively. Is it possible that she is "playing along" in order to catch the real killer? That would be very altruistic on her part and could help to restore her reputation once an arrest is made and this all blows over.

To what extent would they allow this to go on, though? CT and AJT are being torn apart in the court of public opinion and they have to know this is happening. However, LE hasn't said that anyone on the SW is a suspect- in fact, they have said that they aren't (at this time, at least). So I guess they could come out, after the arrest of SWATPERP, and say that they never said the T's were suspects and we're sorry for the damage done to them. I don't really know how this type of thing work, so please correct me if this isn't typically done.

Interesting theory, but I work in the legal field and I have NEVER heard of police bringing people in for questioning to play "pretend". There really isn't any reason and it's a waste of extremely valuable police resources. There is simply too much REAL work to be done.

I have wondered about this too! If LE isn't focused on CT, they sure are staying mum about it. The way it looks to me is that they are allowing the rumor mill to get out of control by not releasing a statement to let everyone know that CT has been cleared. (I'm NOT saying LE owes us anything because they definitely don't.) If I were CT and I'd been cleared by LE, I'd be wondering why in the world they were allowing me to be the scapegoat without offering any explanation to the community. I don't think it's necessarily CT playing "pretend" or that she is in cahoots with LE if she has been cleared, but I DO wonder if LE isn't using this rumor mill about CT to keep all of us busy looking at someone when they are focused somewhere else.

Maybe it's just because I'm frustrated about this case (and a little grumpy from lack of sleep) but I do wonder if LE isn't using all of this to their advantage. Who knows right now who is paying the price for that? It's hard to know who to feel sorry for ATM. I mean, we don't know if the perp is even one of the people on the SW list or someone else we've never even talked about (which is my guess!!)....everyone is being looked at suspiciously.

If Missy hadn't been to the gym for around 2 weeks, then all Garcia needed to say was that he found that to be unusual, after 3 years of her showing up often.....but he said that she hadn't "been herself" lately, which is odd because how would he know if he hadn't seen her? Not being herself and not going to the gym are two different things. JMO

Garcia was quick to get on the interview circuit immediately after the murder, and then we haven't heard from him since. IIRC, his statement about not seeing her for two weeks was amended to something like "once in the past two weeks" (instead of every day). So maybe the one time that he did see her, she didn't seem herself.

But then again, we should be mindful of how unreliable eyewitness testimony is. If he only saw her the one day, what if she just had a headache or a touch of the flu? Or lots of other reasons, including that maybe she didn't like him​. Just because he characterizes her behavior a certain way, it doesn't mean that others would agree.

I'd sure like to have more detail on Mr. Garcia's feelings as it pertains to Missy. Maybe she was going to a new gym, or she was burned out (unlikely). Maybe there were issues she needed to attend to at home. I suspect Mr. Garcia knows more (and has related it to LE) than what we are hearing.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I am also interested in knowing if he is related to another Garica who owns a fight promotion company that CW has faught under. Just curious...

Found a MSM article:
http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/tarrant-county-digital-investigators-helping-in-search-for-missy-bevers-killer/188445681

This week, the team’s focus is the surveillance video of Bevers’ killer. They spent Thursday night at the scene of the crime, Creekside Church of Christ. They retraced the suspect’s steps seen in every frame captured on the motion-activated cameras. Each door frame was also measured, to better estimate the murderer’s height and width.

Do either of you know why it's taking so long? It seems that if LE knew who it was they have then in by now. They themselves said person could be a danger to others. I wonder how they could say that if they don't know who the person is.

It's my opinion that they do know who it is (or at least have narrowed it down to a few) that being said IF the perp or perps are somehow affiliated with LE which might be the case, they will have to really have a solid case. The second possibility is if it was more than one perp it is possible they have arrested someone and are keeping it hush hush until they have all participants arrested, it would be very easy for LE to conceal this if they booked the perp into Tarrant co as you would have to know the last name, first name and sex of the perp to search. In Ellis co the arrests are searchable by day and list the individuals arrested. Again this is all just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288