TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think they would have to question her due to the called in tips if nothing else. Let's say she is the perp, then the questioning and trash-taking makes sense and they are building their case. Let's say she's not the perp, they still listed her in the SW for a reason so questioning her and taking her trash also makes sense. Being questioned by the police more than once doesn't equate guilt to me. I'm sure BB was questioned a few times as well as others questioned that we aren't aware of. I was all on the CT train of guilt until a few days ago. Hopefully there will be an arrest soon and any innocent people cleared. I will say this, if it turns out CT is innocent I hope Trishia has her same guest return for an explanation. I realize she (the guest) basically prefaced her whole interview with, form your own opinion, but it's obvious where her opinion lies.

I definitely think she was questioned by LE bc of tips from the public and wasn't it posted here that a family member of MB's initially told LE about her as well? Her being allegedly questioned twice could also be for multiple reasons. I dunno I'm starting to think it's someone not listed on the warrant released that lives much closer to the church than ct or at and would have an easier time getting there undetected

I am just blown if it is true there were road cameras. Because road cameras usually are good quality arent they for homeland security. And wouldnt the dea want good cameras on the road in case el chapo drove through town. I think anyone driving at three or four in the morning in nowhere land would stand out like a soar thumb.

Hey there Cannonball, after that comment, I may change your name to Cannon Fodder!! I don't know whether to laugh or be offended? Sunday morning and 16 threads of reading can make anyone unnecessarily sensitive......so I think I'll just bust a robust chuckle and roll with the comment. IQ Wonderful sleuthing with you, I think.
LOL, he just thinks he "lets" his wife do what she wants. [emoji23]

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Was Missy friends with ct because why would police want to look at ct s cell phone that does not make sense unless those two girls were close friends. I am confused now very confused. at would be normal to text and talk to Missy but not ct unless she and Missy were close gal pals. Maybe the reason the police want ct s cell phone records is because Missy confided in ct about the creepy message she got at linkdin that would explain that.

"This week, the team’s focus is the surveillance video of Bevers’ killer. They spent Thursday night at the scene of the crime, Creekside Church of Christ. They retraced the suspect’s steps seen in every frame captured on the motion-activated cameras. Each door frame was also measured, to better estimate the murderer’s height and width. "

bbm

If that wasn't done by Day 2 of the investigation, I really wonder about them... :thinking:

Hard to understand why this would be done now . jmo

It's amazing how many coincidences there are in this case. For instance what a coincidence that this happened at a time when BB was out of town. Then what a coincidence that the perp walks and has the same body appearance as RB. Then it just so happens that the surveillance camera's were not working outside, just a coincidence? The night before the murder BB tells his mother that he warned MB to be careful at a church building early in the morning. Another coincidence. I could go on.

Yet, it seems to me that we are being guided to look at "the shiny object" over here, don't look here look there instead. What a coincidence that MBs SIL immediately thinks it is CT. ( If indeed she IS the close family member that said that was her first opinion of who murdered MB)

I am leaving my mind open, but it seems to me that there COULD be an attempt to divert attention away from facts with a story that has not been backed up by any verifiable evidence.
Early on I realized that BB being out of town or in town at home would have had no impact at all on the murderer. That said, the only difference is that BB, being out of town creates an alibi for himself as not being the person who actually killed his wife.

Right, but LE still might want to ask if the owner of the toolbox noticed anything missing that would normally be in their specific tool box

Thanks. I'm not sure that the killer or someone related to the killer would be totally honest if asked that question.

Yes! This theory is the same as the one that I have except for the sex of the perp.

I think it's best that I give up on trying to understand your theory.

DEDEE, How can we not love every word you write?:loveyou: But, what if there was "competition" for Missy's attention/business/personality/contacts etc.....One ex-military with medical/nutrional training and Fitness , the other ex-military with fighting/Mixed Martial Arts and Fitness. Hey, let's face it neither AT or CW (on the phone search warrants) are what I would describe as wall flowers....au contraire they are both ALPHA MALES TO THE MAX! I can see the physical attraction (but only for a very short tine) being for CW and the business attraction (ie, the one most aligned with her desire to make her clients strong and HEALTHY) being for AjT. (Listen to AjT's talk on how Sumo wrestler's eat and you just want to follow this guy around all day! Really an interesting man.) Maybe romantic rejection was the first insult and choosing to do business with a rival, the straw that broke the camel's back and exacted the maximum revenge?
(For those of you who are keeping count. That is Theory #5 for me!)
No "re-creation" can ever give a perps exact height....only a range. And, each suspect has a spouse/parent, who will no doubt swear they were with them at the time of the murder.

Thank you for the sincerely written compliment. Coming from you, IQ, it is an honor. :loveyou: Right back at cha!

From what I have observed thus far, you are correct, in that there are those involved in Missy's life who would possibly commit perjury to protect their own loved one(s). If you don't mind my debating a point with you, I'll remain grateful. CW has women swooning. Hence, Missy would find her competition for his affections unfulfilled, jmho. Besides scoring a gorgeous wife, who provided him with a son, many women may find it pleasurable to flirt with him.

Watch his eyes, in this 5yo fight video, beginning at the 01:49 mark, yet lasting less than 10 seconds, as they gaze upon Little Miss Sassy Pants when she passes by while she holding her sign. Then, CW takes another glimpse before she leaves the cage.

[video=youtube;g_-fSXNfBWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-fSXNfBWY[/video]

According to the SWs, we can determine that CW and MB were closer than friends or, in the least, they communicated intimately via LI. Perhaps the appropriate word is sexting. I suggest until April 18, 2016, CWs spouse was unaware of this surreptitious activity. It could be that CW has learned a beneficial lesson regarding fidelity the hard way.

The other possible SP mentioned, AJT, has known Missy at least since 2014 through their business venture with CG. Why would he suddenly wish lethal harm to come to MB? The only motive that I easily recognize is that if AJT wanted to take over her students. The love of money is the root of all evil.

Wonder if the church janiitor cleaned the church at night ? Did he/she ever see any cars around the church late at night ?

If MB was targeted to be killed, and her killer was not from Midlo (or nearby), and was totally unknown to MB, well, this murder might not get solved. Hard thing to reconcile. This woman deserves justice. jmo

Perhaps each door frame was measured, incase there were more than one SWATperp?

IMOO.

Weirdly, it actually does look like 2 different people at times on the video. One person looks much smaller. jmo,though.

Perhaps each door frame was measured, incase there were more than one SWATperp?

IMOO.

I think it's bc they are using the new software that the other county (that just started assisting) has? I'm not sure what it consists of and asked several posts back if it can do a full body scan but apparently it's more than that if they went back and walked step by step in the perp's steps. (Eeek)

They obviously found what they needed since they now have a detailed description of the suspect per their statement on Friday. IMO

ETA Link for those catching up: http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/tarrant-county-digital-investigators-helping-in-search-for-missy-bevers-killer/188445681

Was Missy friends with ct because why would police want to look at ct s cell phone that does not make sense unless those two girls were close friends. I am confused now very confused. at would be normal to text and talk to Missy but not ct unless she and Missy were close gal pals. Maybe the reason the police want ct s cell phone records is because Missy confided in ct about the creepy message she got at linkdin that would explain that.

Missy's phone gave evidence of an affair. LE wanted CT's phone records because they felt her # might have info that would lead to the killer.

Early on I realized that BB being out of town or in town at home would have had no impact at all on the murderer. That said, the only difference is that BB, being out of town creates an alibi for himself as not being the person who actually killed his wife.

I've always found it to be coincidental that Missy was murdered on the weekend of BB's fishing trip. Not only does it provide BB with an alibi, it's possible that the perp might have been close to the family to know their vacationing habits. Someone upthread said LE was concerned that other people might be in danger so perhaps that's why?

I am just blown if it is true there were road cameras. Because road cameras usually are good quality arent they for homeland security. And wouldnt the dea want good cameras on the road in case el chapo drove through town. I think anyone driving at three or four in the morning in nowhere land would stand out like a soar thumb.
I cannot find the original post but I believe it was from MrsPC.

What type of cameras are mounted at those streets. And why? (just curious)

But you are absolutely right. If someone who normally doesn't drive at that hour is seen on the tape....and several times after at coorelating times well, that's a bit of a slam dunk.

Is it obvious there are cameras there.? Would everyone in the neighborhood know that?

Sounds kind of Big Brotherish.
(maybe they're in my neighborhood and I just don't know it!😨

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Hey there Cannonball, after that comment, I may change your name to Cannon Fodder!! I don't know whether to laugh or be offended? Sunday morning and 16 threads of reading can make anyone unnecessarily sensitive......so I think I'll just bust a robust chuckle and roll with the comment. IQ Wonderful sleuthing with you, I think.

Yes, please laugh. I didn't mean it for real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks