TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was looking at him last week, I could have sworn I saw something about a fight coming up this month. I don't see anything now. I'll keep checking.
He is fighting at the Humble Civic Center on May 20 I believe. Promoted by Garcia Promotions. He posted the flyer on his Twitter page on April 19, but had not posted anything before that since 2011 or 2012. I thought that was odd timing since he hadn't posted in 4 or 5 years, but is probably just another odd coincidence. The page has since been deleted.

The police did not describe the message as 'creepy and weird'. Missy's friend reportedly used those words to describe the message, according to the search warrant.

With so much of this being hearsay, are we sure that the 'creepy and weird' message(s) are not the same as the messages the police called 'flirtatious and familiar'?

on the Linkedin message I do think it's key...and IMO, the killer probably didn't count on MB showing the message to a friend. In fact, the Linkedin message may actually be one of the big mistakes the killer made.

Agree about it being a mistake because it's traceable unless the sender used a stolen credit card number. Even so, it could still be traceable anyway depending on where they sent message from if it's from a garden variety type murderer who might not think further than the impulse of the moment.

Even if that msg isn't from the murderer, I lol that LE paid them a call and scared the heck out of them - assuming the msg was considered creepy enough to perk their ears. I can't wait to find out what it said.

I think the creepy message was trying to get MB to stop her relationship with CW. CW was already linked to LinkedIn so it makes sense to me that the messages were either from him or related to him. Then, when the warning didn't work- the crime was committed. CW could have been having other relationships outside of his marriage and that person could be the suspect. All my opinion.

I think the creepy message was sent by the killer. I personally think they already had their plan in place and were very anxious to put this plan into action. Imo, the message was sent under the guise of a man, but I think the killer was female. I think this was a way of them having contact with missy before the crime, I think they were so angry about something that they couldnt help the impulse to contact her in some way and I think this is how they chose to do it.

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Is The Inquisitr considered MSM? TIA

Sorry if answered, I am catching up. JMHO iirc it is just a blog not MSM. I say this from reading there, and from another case on WS that that site had stories about (AJ Hadsell) And the article I think your referring to has incorrect information in it.

I've always found it to be coincidental that Missy was murdered on the weekend of BB's fishing trip. Not only does it provide BB with an alibi, it's possible that the perp might have been close to the family to know their vacationing habits. Someone upthread said LE was concerned that other people might be in danger so perhaps that's why?

It was all posted openly on their respective FB pages :(

I cannot find the original post but I believe it was from MrsPC.

What type of cameras are mounted at those streets. And why? (just curious)

But you are absolutely right. If someone who normally doesn't drive at that hour is seen on the tape....and several times after at coorelating times well, that's a bit of a slam dunk.

Is it obvious there are cameras there.? Would everyone in the neighborhood know that?

Sounds kind of Big Brotherish.
(maybe they're in my neighborhood and I just don't know it!😨

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

well heck now I'm wondering if it's not an actual camera but maybe a sensor for emergency vehicles so that the light will change. ??

Why not just tell the friend what the creepy message said. Why show the friend unless you wanted to see if they knew or ever been messaged by this same person. Was it a long message filled with things that didn't make sense. They say creepy message with zero content . But was sure to mention the 3 months of intimate and flirtatious messages by CW.

With so much of this being hearsay, are we sure that the 'creepy and weird' message(s) are not the same as the messages the police called 'flirtatious and familiar'?

Yes. In the warrant it states that neither Missy nor her friend knew the person who sent the "creepy and weird" message.

Lets look at what could be considered a "creepy" message:

"I like that picture of you wearing sandals, you have cute toes!"

If someone you are attracted to sent you that message, it might make you smile and blush.

If some unknown person sent you that message, you might think it is creepy.

I wouldn't read too much into the creepy thing without knowing the content of the message. Some people would have no problem complimenting someone on their toes, and some people would never imagine doing so. The person giving the compliment might view it as innocent, and the person receiving it could view it as super creepy.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This case has me going Bi-Polar. One minute I think it's going to be solved soon. The next minute I plunge into despair thinking it may never be solved.

Thank you for the sincerely written compliment. Coming from you, IQ, it is an honor. :loveyou: Right back at cha!

From what I have observed thus far, you are correct, in that there are those involved in Missy's life who would possibly commit perjury to protect their own loved one(s). If you don't mind my debating a point with you, I'll remain grateful. CW has women swooning. Hence, Missy would find her competition for his affections unfulfilled, jmho. Besides scoring a gorgeous wife, who provided him with a son, many women may find it pleasurable to flirt with him.

Watch his eyes, in this 5yo fight video, beginning at the 01:49 mark, yet lasting less than 10 seconds, as they gaze upon Little Miss Sassy Pants when she passes by while she holding her sign. Then, CW takes another glimpse before she leaves the cage.

[video=youtube;g_-fSXNfBWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-fSXNfBWY[/video]

According to the SWs, we can determine that CW and MB were closer than friends or, in the least, they communicated intimately via LI. Perhaps the appropriate word is sexting. I suggest until April 18, 2016, CWs spouse was unaware of this surreptitious activity. It could be that CW has learned a beneficial lesson regarding fidelity the hard way.

The other possible SP mentioned, AJT, has known Missy at least since 2014 through their business venture with CG. Why would he suddenly wish lethal harm to come to MB? The only motive that I easily recognize is that if AJT wanted to take over her students. The love of money is the root of all evil.

JMO, but I think that CW is a barbarian **** for participating in this violence... <modsnip>

Yeah, I get base human nature and the female wanting protection from the alpha male, but we should be past that by now. Physical fitness, even body building, I can understand as being attractive to some, but violence, NO!

Originally Posted by truthbfound View Post
CG site: Unlimited Sessions - Attend any and all locations for four weeks at any location. So, I as understand it, you are joining CG not just one specific group lead by one specific trainer.

That almost sounds like a trainer is paid a flat amount per session, then. So they don't make more $$$ if they have 15 campers as opposed to 5. No money incentive there. How does the pay work? Are the trainers contractors with CG ??? JMO
Maybe they also get a bonus for Campers they sign up? That kinda would make sense re the whole Austin thing... If *advertiser censored* is visiting *advertiser censored* town and was a member could go to *advertiser censored* class ex you were visiting from another town. I thinking that its kinda like the ole Home Interior/Tupperware parties, where more parties (class participants) you have the more word of mouth then possible more members to your class? Just reading a few of the CG folks FB they are all hustling. AT page had a post that a lot of MB class members were at his class. I dont remb the exact wording but at the time I took it as a Thinking of MB and coming together type comment. And possibly letting other Campers know the show still going on type thing... Dont be afraid? Hope I am explaining that like I mean it. I didnt take it as an in your face type post.

He is fighting at the Humble Civic Center on May 20 I believe. Promoted by Garcia Promotions. He posted the flyer on his Twitter page on April 19, but had not posted anything before that since 2011 or 2012. I thought that was odd timing since he hadn't posted in 4 or 5 years, but is probably just another odd coincidence. The page has since been deleted.

According to this, you are correct about the fight date...May 20 at Humble Civic Center

http://www.mikethetruth.com/2016/04/garcia-promotions-super-fights-2-card-may-20-2016/

e Humble Civic Center on May 20, GP Super Fights will feature a lot of Houston&#8217;s top grapplers, from blue to black belts, as well as kids and teens.

Adult Purple Belt:
170 &#8211; Casey Williams vs Joel Heinen (GB Woodlands)
(grappling card subject to change)

I have read every page here. Every page. Ditto all threads. I did skip pages on repeat subjects. Majority discuss CT and AJ.

My heart is breaking for that family and my only message is that I so trust those that have condemned/decided this crime CT and AJ basis zero info from LE other than a name on a SW and some trash being collected. No-one knows if others on SW had their trash removed, but weren't seen by anyone.

Respectfully, PolkSaladAnnie, I noticed a swing in the posts to implicate AJT and CT after the radio podcast with TJ. I was right here when many of us listened to it after the podcast became available last Thursday evening. The theory caught on like a wildfire. However, I did not hang my hand-stitched ostrich boots on it.

Lets look at what could be considered a "creepy" message:

"I like that picture of you wearing sandals, you have cute toes!"

If someone you are attracted to sent you that message, it might make you smile and blush.

If some unknown person sent you that message, you might think it is creepy.

I wouldn't read too much into the creepy thing without knowing the content of the message. Some people would have no problem complimenting someone on their toes, and some people would never imagine doing so. The person giving the compliment might view it as innocent, and the person receiving it could view it as super creepy.

Absolutely THIS! I have never been that interested in the creepy message for exactly this reason. I would love to know what it said!

I posted my thoughts on this a couple jumps ago.

Let me start by saying I adore Nancy Grace. I watch all of her shows. But bless her, she is not a rock solid source when it comes to accurate crime news. On one of her shows last week, Lisa Pineiro reported that she spoke to the manager from the gym MB attended. She said she was a regular, coming "nearly every day for three years", but in the two weeks prior to her murder, she "really hadn't been there at all" and "wasn't acting like herself". To me, someone wouldn't know if a person wasn't acting like herself if she wasn't there at all. So I'm going to guess she may have still been going, albeit very sporadically during that period of time.

Then as that particular NG show went on, the details of the story became more and more exaggerated (as they often do on NG's show): MB "Suddenly, quits! Cold Turkey. Two weeks before she is murdered." This is not what Lisa Pineiro said the gym manager told her. Each time the details were repeated, the more exaggerated the story became. MB was now "a fixture at the gym" going there "religiously, day and night for three straight years", then just "quits cold turkey with no explanation!" and "acts very unusual", etc. And then NG drops these speculative whoppers: "she didn't wanna go there any more" and "something made her not wanna go back". Nothing even remotely approaching the original report from LP in Midlothian.

Now we all already know MB was dedicated to fitness. But it's also been noted that she was devoted to her family. They spent time together and traveled together, etc. She attended events and taught her own classes outside the gym. So MB was not at that gym "day and night, every day for three straight years". Okay, sure. I realize it's just hyperbole, but this is the kind of reporting where minor details get blown up and twisted then spread like wildfire. It works for ratings, but it doesn't make for credible crime reporting.

It has been all over the news that MB attended a fitness conference out of town in the week prior to her murder. It's not inconceivable that she was busy preparing for her trip and then actually attending that conference during the time period the people from the gym are speaking. She couldn't be in two places at the same time in the days leading up to her murder. Then - of course she "never went back", due to her death.
excellent point!

I think it is clear that at the time the SW's were issued LE thought MB & AT might be in a relationship. Whether they were or not or if they were it lead to the murder I have no idea.

I am not a married person having affairs but my understanding of a lot of them is that its normal for a lot of them especially ones with kids and parents who travel at all for work, or play. From what I see around me, married people mostly know when they have a spouse messing around or having outside relationships and it is usually a relief for the other spouse to have their mate out of their hair.

Respectfully BBM, :noooo: I thankfully have never been on either side of that equation, but have know of some that it sadly happen to. Read about it many times. Know a ton of LEO. Relief is not one word or emotion that I personally have ever recalled heard, describing the emotion of finding out of an affair. Actually completely the opposite. JMHO, if someone felt relief that a spouse was having an affair, there appears to me, other issues prior to the affair. :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998