TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the perp look directly at teh camera?
The killer was walking in the dark so dont those surveillence cameras have a little red light that is always on so that the church custodian or preacher can know that its working like its supposed to work.

I agree with you. Just scroll and roll. Lots of theories and suggestions but I am just waiting for an arrest.

Same!

One thought that I wanted to point out: Sometimes the police will say John Doe is not a suspect and he is cleared. However, then they arrest him 6+ months later on charges related to the crime. Reference the Christina Morris case where they said Enrique Arochi was not a suspect at first and then now he is awaiting trial.

Respectfully, BBM. That very same SW for AT&T Target Numbers (target appears to mean the numbers looking at? jmho) that AT & CT are listed there are others listed. NOT just AT & CT. So the same can be said for any of those numbers JMHO. Link to that doc in case you have missed it https://www.scribd.com/doc/311723138/ATT-Warrant-Dated-April-25 . Not meaning to sound snarky, maybe I just misread/misunderstood your post thinking they are the only ones listed. And as far as "LE focused on AT & CT due to what was on MB'S phone" Not understanding why you think they only focused on these 2 individuals. JMHO

LE looked at all the numbers on the list.

This is just my opinion, if RB wasn't in California like he claimed I think that LE would have found that out really early in the investigation and RB would have been arrested by now.

This is true. I've read some posts that say just because he 'tagged' himself in a photo in CA that it doesn't mean he was there. They say you can tag yourself anywhere even using an old photo. This is true. However digital photos contain a EXIF data file that includes the geo-location, time and date. So all LE would have to do is extract this info and voila, John Doe was in CA on such a date at such a time.

https://photographylife.com/what-is-exif-data

"This stored data is called “EXIF Data” and it is comprised of a range of settings such as ISO speed, shutter speed, aperture, white balance, camera model and make, date and time, lens type, focal length and much more."

Same!

One thought that I wanted to point out: Sometimes the police will say John Doe is not a suspect and he is cleared. However, then they arrest him 6+ months later on charges related to the crime. Reference the Christina Morris case where they said Enrique Arochi was not a suspect at first and then now he is awaiting trial.

I haven't followed the Christina Morris case. Did LE say the defendant was not a suspect and he was cleared? Or just not a suspect?

I would hope that LE wouldn't "clear" someone publicly and then arrest him at a later date. That could be a problem at trial. JMO

WH is an attractive widow who was married to BB friend who died.
That is one of the possible people whose initials match WH. Jmo

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Respectfully, That is the same doorway.
attachment.php

**Note the photo I used to show the Main Hallway was from 2012 VBS. You are correct that the windows look different there. Threw me off at first. But, it is the same. The other side N doors (windows) are like that at present time. But you have to look at current video ss and you will see same door . SS from Today show video Notice through the glass the fire extinguisher on the wall.
attachment.php
and zoomed in more, can see the small sign on each side of Dutch Door hallway.
attachment.php

I am not conviced that the Dutch Doors are a Nursery. It is at the front entrance.

From the media May 12th where Tarrant County went to the Creekside Church of Christ. SS.
attachment.php
*** you can see the corner of Holy Ground doors and the small magazine type rack .

The motion activated cameras are positioned multiple places within this building. We only have snips from diff areas.
As stated my layout from inside is JMHO going off of public photos. If you go look at any photos of the outside. there are only 2 sets of doors like this. One set one each side of the building. 1) on the Covered Awning side, (S) and the other straight across the Main Hallway on the N side. The side where the broken metal kitchen door is. Actually, that North side set is just a few feet to the Right of that Metal Door.

Link to my SS... Video Reconstruction Gives Better Description Of Missy Bevers’ Killer May 13, 2016 2:19 PM By Austin York http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/13/...es-better-description-of-missy-bevers-killer/

Thank you very much for that "arkansasmimi"! I was stumbling when referencing the doors at the church. I see what you are saying and I also peaked at a post by "scout", that this particular entry/ area possibly went through some alterations. Real nice layout plan you did!

Speaking of "scout"..

-Nin

Possibly. I think the family was most likely on the list because of their awareness of the family financial problems, I doubt any of them were involved in an inappropriate relationship with MB. My point was that CT & AT were not on the list because of the Bever family financial problems. Therefore, on list because of a relationship problem.

Per the SW, ALL on the AT&T Target Number had had communications with MB. Therefore, to state it as if a known fact, as you have in this post, without PROOF... Would just be a :rumor:

Fact as we know from the SW: They did extraction from MB iPhone & iPad and BB iPhone (s) BB probable, more than one # is listed on the SW as it has longer line redacted. https://www.scribd.com/doc/311723138/ATT-Warrant-Dated-April-25
snip

Throughout the course of this MURDER investigation, evidence has been recovered from
electronic data extractions performed on Brandon Bevers (husband) and Ms. Bevers
personal electronic devices (lphones and an lpad).
This extracted information has
provided officers with potential persons of interest "Target Numbers" based on the
nature of the communications (text, messages, and recovered deleted messages)
between Ms. Bevers and the above "Target Numbers"

It appears to me that the entrance under the carriage porch was changed at some point. This photo was posted in 2012.

attachment.php

It appears there is only one set of doors.

In this still from the video, it appears that an enclosed foyer has since been added.

attachment.php

Notice the interior doors are standing open, and a wheelchair is visible in the foyer.

In short, both images show the same entrance, but it has been modified since the 2012 photo was taken.

There you are..Makes perfect sense. Thank you for the explanation, Scout.

-Nin

Who is WH and are we allowed to discuss this persons connection to this case?

The killer was walking in the dark so dont those surveillence cameras have a little red light that is always on so that the church custodian or preacher can know that its working like its supposed to work.

No, they don't have a little red light. Next time you are in a convenience store look up at one. No light. And some are even hidden in a light fixture invisible to others. The way to see if they are working by watching their video feed.

http://bizsecurity.about.com/od/physicalsecurity/a/Should-I-Use-A-Dummy-Security-Camera.htm

"Flashing red lights. Some dummy cameras have this menacing red light on the front. They are the only type of camera that does. The purpose, I suppose, is to send some kind of subliminal message. I am a security device. Fear me. What it really says is, I am a dummy. A real security camera will normally have a small LED light at the power connection to let a technician know that the power supply is connected, but if that light is visible at all after installation it will be tucked away on the back of the camera."

Who is WH and are we allowed to discuss this persons connection to this case?

Sitting on my hands........out of everyone on that list this person was never even so much as whispered about & I really give side eye about that but don't want a TO so I'll take my salty attitude and dip my margarita glass in it bc I love my posting privileges and I am usually a bit of a rule follower. If you find out we can discuss he or she (actually to verify this), please come get me! First round is on me. :)

This image of a surveillance camera was included in a video report about the case. Kind of eye-catching if this is an actual camera from the church.

image.jpg

What would be the difference, if the UNSUB had not been recorded on camera? Or if he had been recorded on camera, but had been dressed entirely different?

-Nin

Thank you very much for that "arkansasmimi"! I was stumbling when referencing the doors at the church. I see what you are saying and I also peaked at a post by "scout", that this particular entry/ area possibly went through some alterations. Real nice layout plan you did!

Speaking of "scout"..

-Nin

You rang?

I agree with you. MLM's, cheesy websites that look like they were together in ten minutes, and too many who seem to lack a 9-5 job with a steady source of income, all swirling around this case. JMO

It's somewhat OT, but not when you consider how several of the players in MB's murder were/are part of what is called a "freelance" or "gig" economy. Workers juggle multiple jobs, market themselves, and are more likely to call a coffee shop with WiFi their office than a cubicle. It may sound romantic, but there's no health care, job security, retirement benefits, etc. Times have changed. Personally, I find it depressing.

Creekside has regular Wednesday night meals before their midweek service. In my experience, it's probably not unusual to have folks who are not regular church goers show up. It would be easy to stroll through the hallways at that time without raising any suspicions.

Very true. Just making note that the Suspect also could have done like I did as well.

What would be the difference, if the UNSUB had not been recorded on camera? Or if he had been recorded on camera, but had been dressed entirely different?

-Nin

I'm guessing that "UNSUB" is unknown subject or the killer. Personally it wouldn't make any difference because I can't tell if it's a man or a women, young or old, or which race.

I don't think it's a cop so the attire doesn't matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member