TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if it was proven BB was not in Biloxi, or RB was not in Cali, surely that would be enough for LE to bring them in? I mean, in this situation why lie if you've nothing to hide, right?

Another thing. The warrant mentions Missy phone. But what about her laptop or computer at home that she uses. Wouldnt that help also to help verify things. Regarding stuff that wouldn't be on your phone. Like a diary or daily notes you make for self or whatever.

Montjoy, I admit I've missed some pages in several of the threads here, but I do not recall any LE or MSM reporting that the alibis of BB and RB had been established as solid. And the following from your link just isn't enough for me. What am I missing?

http://www.people.com/article/texas-fitness-instructor-died-husband-speaks
from the above article: [Marsha] Tucker is well aware of all of the rumors about the killer's identity. As for speculation that it was her ex-husband, Randy Bevers, she says, "He was in California, and they've proven that. He and his wife had to fly back the next day."

Who is the "they" that has proven the alibis? And if it is LE, where is the citation? TY

This image of a surveillance camera was included in a video report about the case. Kind of eye-catching if this is an actual camera from the church.

View attachment 94565

I think it was ArkansasMimi that found out it was just an example of a camera.

It's making me think Swatperp didn't know there were cameras. Which gives me pause. We've thought all along they knew they were being recorded and how cocky that was. Well, I'm now thinking they didn't know. Because one does not think of hidden cameras in a place of worship.

Another thing. The warrant mentions Missy phone. But what about her laptop or computer at home that she uses. Wouldnt that help also to help verify things. Regarding stuff that wouldn't be on your phone. Like a diary or daily notes you make for self or whatever.

Either we don't know about all of the search warrants for this case or LE is dropping the ball big time.

Quote Originally Posted by SandyQLS View Post
Or they may have been on the list because of CG overlap, the trip to Austin that MB and AJT both happened to take, and just having a lot of calls with MB immediately before her death. Why were WH, MC and KC on the list?

Your guess is as good as mine. But there are only two choices according to the grounds for the SW.
Choice. #1 To investigate the financial problems of the Bever family
Choice #2 To investigate the intimate relationship outside the marriage

Take your choice.
Respectfully BBM. This is not a factual statement. This is a MURDER INVESTIGATION and there have been Extracted information on BOTH MB and BB iPhones. ALL OF THE INDIVIDUALS met the same criteria in this same Affidavit for Probable Cause at time written April 25 2016. NOT just the 2 you mention or reason. It is and was an ongoing Murder Investigation. JMHO http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12537760#post12537760
Throughout the course of this MURDER investigation, evidence has been recovered from
electronic data extractions performed on Brandon Bevers (husband) and Ms. Bevers
personal electronic devices (lphones and an lpad). This extracted information has
provided officers with potential persons of interest "Target Numbers" based on the
nature of the communications (text, messages, and recovered deleted messages)
between Ms. Bevers and the above "Target Numbers"
. A portion of these messages (as
well as deleted messages) recovered indicate and confirm statement and tips provided
to officers of an ongoing financial and marital struggle as well as intimate/personal
relationship(s) external to the marriage with identified "Target Numbers". Officers have
also received several tips from citizens with possible suspect leads due to the surveillance
footage being released to the general public. Some of these leads have been very specific
as to the approximate weight, height, build, distinct walk and or feminine sway of the
suspect. These tips have been followed up and are identified as "Target Numbers"
identified above.

I remember BB mentioning in a press conference that there were no other vehicles in the church parking lot when his wife arrived that morning. How would he know that? And I for one am still not convinced RB's alibi is solid.
Reporter: “So you don’t think she was targeted?“It’s strictly my opinion, I don’t think she was targeted.”“To the best of my knowledge, when my wife arrived, there was no other vehicle in the parking lot. And ah, otherwise, it would have obviously drawn ah – you know, my wife would have seen that, ah so as far as I know – and you have to confirm that with the police, there was no other vehicles on the property. (Looks up into air) But, according to the timeline, the person came into the building and left the crime scene before the other campers showed up, so was there another vehicle or did they have cameras outside that could confirm that? I don’t know.”

They have to have probable cause to arrest someone. No one is required to speak to LE in the USA without their lawyer, and the lawyer will tell even the most innocent person to not speak to LE at all. I do not believe that lying to LE is probable cause in and of itself.

Not for a murder arrest. But maybe an obstruction of justice arrest. Or a hindering an investigation arrest in regards to a case involving the fbi that was checking out of state alibis.

This is true. I've read some posts that say just because he 'tagged' himself in a photo in CA that it doesn't mean he was there. They say you can tag yourself anywhere even using an old photo. This is true. However digital photos contain a EXIF data file that includes the geo-location, time and date. So all LE would have to do is extract this info and voila, John Doe was in CA on such a date at such a time.

https://photographylife.com/what-is-exif-data

"This stored data is called “EXIF Data” and it is comprised of a range of settings such as ISO speed, shutter speed, aperture, white balance, camera model and make, date and time, lens type, focal length and much more."

You don't need a photo to tag yourself somewhere though. A few days ago (in another thread) I tested it out and tagged myself at Disney World while I was sitting in my house in Austin. I didn't use a picture, just checked in.

I just now noticed something important on the search warrant. If you read the wording of it very carefully I believe the person writing it was being crafty with word choice and makes statements that are a little bit ambiguous completely on purpose and the purpose was to get the judge to sign the warrant. Read it closely and what I read is that the only reason at all for ct being on the target number list is because of her feminine sway and distinct walk not at all because of any phoning or texting by her with anyone else on the target list. ct is only on that list because police suspect her and her feminine sway and distinct walk and with so many people having their whole life be on fbook now I am thinking ct'''s own fbook really added to the police believing shes the person who did this. And maybe that is the sole reason the police wanted her husbands phone records too, because they suspect his wife so with his phone and texting they hoped to get glaring proof of ct'''s motive for doing this. Really read page two and top of page three - - - that one big paragraph and then the next big paragraph on page three and then the one right after that. The person who wrote that based on all I know about this killing and reading in between the lines the writer is telling us her thinks ct'''s contact with Missy was to murder her not to talk on the phone or text with her. This is what I think and it completely changes now how I see this case. I think ct is going to wind up arrested but the police will only have flimsy evidence because she plotted this all so well and she will never admit she did it to anyone not ever, no confession no breaking down, cold as ice. Like a person with total opposites of seeming loving and warm and caring and tender to everyone and also completely Mr. Hyde sinister sociopathic ruthless killer. Now that I think this I see it that if ct is arrested her reason for doing what she did in her mind is that she was after noble purposes, protecting her family. Myopinion only.

Where do you see a roll-up door?

In my mind I see this as the view from the left side of the main entrance area looking right down toward the car port entrance/exit. All the way at the end of this hallway, you can see a camera in the top upper right corner, which I believe the one the perp looked directly into before making that left to go down the Dutch door hall. It's confusing.

Montjoy, I admit I've missed some pages in several of the threads here, but I do not recall any LE or MSM reporting that the alibis of BB and RB had been established as solid. And the following from your link just isn't enough for me. What am I missing?

http://www.people.com/article/texas-fitness-instructor-died-husband-speaks
from the above article: [Marsha] Tucker is well aware of all of the rumors about the killer's identity. As for speculation that it was her ex-husband, Randy Bevers, she says, "He was in California, and they've proven that. He and his wife had to fly back the next day."

Who is the "they" that has proven the alibis? And if it is LE, where is the citation? TY
BBM

The only "they" that matters for proving an alibi is LE. LE hasn't released much information in this case but that doesn't mean they haven't said certain things to witness's.

In my opinion LE will not publicly clear anyone before there is an arrest in this case. They are under no obligation to do so. I doubt that they will say who has an alibi and who doesn't have one. JMO

Not for a murder arrest. But maybe an obstruction of justice arrest. Or a hindering an investigation arrest in regards to a case involving the fbi that was checking out of state alibis.
Which is why it is always wise to never answer questions that LE asks. Even if you're telling the truth to the best of your recollection, they can twist whatever you say to suit their purposes. Always answer "I'd like to advise with my lawyer before answering any questions."

I can't understand why everyone involved in this case didn't seek council the first time LE questioned them. Especially the family members. I'm sure most people know by now that the people closest to the victim are under severe scrutiny right away.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

A quick technical question about BB and RB alibis: both would have been easily and quickly verifiable by LE, so would/could they have been arrested if LE knew for definite either of them were lying about their whereabouts? Or would LE, despite knowing they had lied, still need to find more "probable cause" before they could nick them?

My gut feeling is the alibis checked out fine, I would hope it they didn't it would be sufficient probable cause for arrest but I'm not sure how that works. I reckon they have not been totally cleared in case it turns out one of them was complicit in some way.

They would not likely arrest them immediately until they had more evidence...to build as strong a case as possible. Every perp is going to tell the media and LE that he is innocent and that he was elsewhere, and and the media will report on that. That doesn't 'make it true. It's up to LE to make that final determination (to bring evidence to the contrary, for instance). So far, LE has NOT confirmed or denied anyone's whereabouts on that morning.

I know nothing about EHC, and I can't speak to their business model. But I do know that my doctor-uncle worked for years as a traveling physician. There would be a doc taking a sabbatical for 6 months or a year, and my uncle would go live there and fill in for the sabbatical doc. Then when the sabbatical doc returned, my uncle would go fill in for another doc somewhere else. He did that for quite a few years. I'm pretty sure he used some sort of physician headhunter type service to line up his jobs for him.

Wow. A temp agency for physicians. Lol. I thought they only did that for caretakers. But I guess I was wrong. I forgot some people insist on hiring at home physicians like Michael Jackson. Where the physician is always there for you. Whether in house or on site. Ok.

You don't need a photo to tag yourself somewhere though. A few days ago (in another thread) I tested it out and tagged myself at Disney World while I was sitting in my house in Austin. I didn't use a picture, just checked in.

Agreed. But if a player has a photo showing they were at a distant location the day before Missy died, it means they were really there. That's all I meant.

Digital photos contain a file that records time, date and location.

Didn't mean to offend you. I think if those of us who are interested in the layout of the church and the killer's movements through it would continue discussing it, we can figure it out. It would be helpful if there were a thread dedicated to that discussion so that our discoveries don't get lost in the general case discussion. Your input is valuable. Don't lose heart.

I, too, like to orient myself properly within the area of whatever case I'm following. I wish a local church goer would find us and give us the actual layout . I've pulled some photos from church postings, and hope they might help me get a better feel for the layout of the rooms. I do think (from some of those photos and the overhead view of the church building) that it is set up like an old-time courthouse square--the courthouse\auditorium in the middle, with streets\hallways all around, and stores\rooms all around the perimeter, so that is a bit different than mimi's floorplan.

The doors, rooms, and hallways, and their relation to the videos of swatperp have been somewhat of a puzzle, but if I can ever just sit with the photos and mimi's map, that might become more clear to me.

Thanks to all who have been working on this aspect of the case.

Wow. A temp agency for physicians. Lol. I thought they only did that for caretakers. But I guess I was wrong. I forgot some people insist on hiring at home physicians like Michael Jackson. Where the physician is always there for you. Whether in house or on site. Ok.

My sister worked at a decently large hospital - and none of the doctors were residents! They were all on contract from other hospitals. They would fly in, stay at a nice hotel, work their shifts, then fly home!

This is just my opinion, if RB wasn't in California like he claimed I think that LE would have found that out really early in the investigation and RB would have been arrested by now.

Respectfully BBM ;) arrested ONLY if involved in MB Murder. Not for not being in CA. FWIW, I agree with what your meaning, but you have to make it plain or people (me included sometimes) misunderstand what saying and .... sometimes they will feed your out of context comment and it grows legs and takes off :back:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288