TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the LE costume was worn almost solely to frick with LE. He knew about the cameras, but didn't care. he had a very confident, and almost blasé attitude when he was walking around. jmo I think he had no connection at all to MB,and was hired to do what he did. It will be very difficult for LE to solve this case . jmo I would love to see a little more of the video, more than just 2 minutes. jmo

What is on the white part on the front of the shirt ? is it some type of writing ? Don't all LEOS have to have their names on the front of their uniforms ? I doubt if MB would have believed he was a real cop. Where was his cruiser/motorcycle ? But then, he really didn't care, and I doubt if she was alive very long after she came into contact with her. jmo

Add to list - I cannot think of a cop anywhere that would not hestitate to shoot at those big letters "POLICE" if chasing this person, and more dangerous to LE, hesitate with the front letters "Police" while the suspect says "I'm a cop - let me get my badge" and pulls out a handgun.

I had not been too concerned about MB potentially confronting the suspect - but he is dressed as a motorcycle cop, so it would be sensible to not see a patrol car with red/blue flashing lights out in front, and instead for MB or anyone to think they just didn't see the motorcycle, especially if he was saying "The breakin was in the back" with thumb over shoulder pointing to the NE, where people would assume he parked his motorcycle. Disguise just good enough to fool people momentarily, as he tells them to go back outside (assuming his plan was thwarted by MB or campers).

I find the alibis of BB and RB to be incredibly simple, and if you see them as complicated, then wow there's really no such thing as a simple alibi. They both claim they were out of state. Period. Plain and simple. Should be relatively easy to verify, if they were where they say they were (which is not even remotely near Midlothian TX), and I suspect LE did so and put that issue to bed long ago.

To add to that, they were not alone when they were out of state (so there are witnesses), and used modes of transportation that are traceable (air transport, rental cars), so their alibis are eminently verifiable.

Nothing wrong ommitting the full facts till courts if Le ask for your view in the matter it's best to give it, or ask them read your your Miranda rights. if you don't ask them to do that they can charge you with "not cooperating with them".

Only ask for a lawyer after they attain you, not before because if you o, you have a view of "suspect knowlegdable event guilt", or better known as with holding information. I'm not saying your wrong but your timing to present such thing is wrong to the officers. Never take any charges in a unfound suspect murder case. Never

If they cuff you and ask you to tell your version . Tell them to read your "Miranda Rights". after that ,then you can ask for a lawyer. Your in the clear. If they don't read you your rights anything you say and do is their ( Le) version. That's not what you want in a un-found suspect murder case because family& community anger is in the air and trust me they(Le) will charge you with something for wasting their time.. You don't want the Fbi or whomever eyes in your direction. Maybe even the killer themselves.. It never ends good , because all of the will looking for dirt on you. or should I say a unneeded charge or circumstances

Never be too bold, always calm and open to all reasoning. Sorry to be kind of off topic. I just want to correct the stance in that area.

RESPECTFULLY....After following these types of cases. Nope... if I am ever in the situation like any of these folks... I need to speak to my Attorney please, thank you.

It is important to note that Miranda rights do not go into effect until after an arrest is made. The officer is free to ask questions before an arrest, but must inform the suspect that the questioning is voluntary and that he or she is free to leave at any time. The answers to these questions are admissible in court.

If the suspect is placed under arrest and not read Miranda rights, spontaneous or voluntary statements may be used in evidence in court. For example, if the suspect starts using excuses justifying why he or she committed a crime these statements can be used at trial.

Silence can be used against the suspect if it occurs before he or she is read the Miranda rights. For example, an innocent person would proclaim his or her evidence or try to give an alibi rather than staying quiet. The prosecution will try to use the suspect’s silence against him or her in court.

If you are being investigated for a crime and wish to remain silent before being Mirandized, you can inform the officer that your attorney told you to never speak to law enforcement without talking to him or her first. This looks less suspicious than simply refusing to answer questions.
http://www.mirandarights.org/

To add to that, they were not alone when they were out of state (so there are witnesses), and used modes of transportation that are traceable (air transport, rental cars), so their alibis are eminently verifiable.

The idea that RB faked being in California is not very believable to me.

I find the alibis of BB and RB to be incredibly simple, and if you see them as complicated, then wow there's really no such thing as a simple alibi. They both claim they were out of state. Period. Plain and simple. Should be relatively easy to verify, if they were where they say they were (which is not even remotely near Midlothian TX), and I suspect LE did so and put that issue to bed long ago.

That's correct. BB has said he was in Mississippi, which is just under 600 miles from Midlothian. But easy to verify? I wouldn't go that quite that far.

I don't doubt he was in Mississippi, but the verification process for flight, lodging, and car rental alone will require things like witness interviews/corroborations, employee work schedules, reviewing surveillance footage, time-stamps, tickets, receipts. And that's just for the part of the alibi that has a tangible document trail. Believe me when I say it's not going to be nearly as "easy" to verify exact locations after that. Verifying those 20+ surrounding the murder will require a fair bit of effort.

Attention Websleuths Members

CT has made her Facebook page private.

We must respect CT's privacy.

All discussion of CT's Facebook page is now off limits.

Thank you,
Tricia

THANK YOU TRICIA !!!!! Gonna have to save this Link and bump it I sure. :goodpost:
JMHO think should have been to begin with just as the others.

Agreed. But if a player has a photo showing they were at a distant location the day before Missy died, it means they were really there. That's all I meant.

Digital photos contain a file that records time, date and location.

Except that FB removes the digital fingerprint from photos posted. So geolocation with time-stamp cannot be verified from images people post to FB

Well, I stand behind my post saying that RB would be arrested by now if LE found out that he wasn't in California like he said. Obstruction of justice at the least.

It can be misconstrued into anything but that's not my problem. I'm stating my opinion and not trying to convince anyone that I'm right and others are wrong. JMO

Hi.<modsnip> Not implicating BB; moreover, LE have their ways for good reason. Many red-herrings may have been thrown out in this case. For good reason. Maybe the perp is a cop? Maybe 2,3 or 4 involved? Co-trainer? Family (distant-marriage)? Church-member? Maybe one person is being monitored or co-operating with LE that we don't know about as a current "deal" while another is being fully investigated? We have no formal indication, other than those we understand have been cleared, etc, and that includes BB. Missy's family are the victims and a rock solid case is required for a successful trial.

JMHO

:)

Back to lurk mode. In my SwatGear and helmet :)

Wow. I would think a physician would not need to get a job via a service like this. They are physicians and they know who are hiring and can apply directly. Now a nursing agency would be different. But you still have to submit applications and interview with the business itself. Idk

These types of services typically place for locums tenens, and focus really on allied health-occupational therapists, rns, etc.,-short term and travel but big pay incentive-great for new grads, and when those student loans come due right after graduation&#128521; Sign on bonuses are usually quite nice as well!

Hi. <modsnip> Not implicating BB; moreover, LE have their ways for good reason. Many red-herrings may have been thrown out in this case. For good reason. Maybe the perp is a cop? Maybe 2,3 or 4 involved? Co-trainer? Family (distant-marriage)? Church-member? Maybe one person is being monitored or co-operating with LE that we don't know about as a current "deal" while another is being fully investigated? We have no formal indication, other than those we understand have been cleared, etc, and that includes BB. Missy's family are the victims and a rock solid case is required for a successful trial.

JMHO

Back to lurk mode. In my SwatGear and helmet :)

<modsnip>

I'm talking about what RB has told LE.

<modsnip>

I'm talking about what RB has told LE.

<modsnip>

I added BB to ensure posters did not think I was taking adig at BB who has been cleared and answered your statement "He'd be arrested if he said he was elsewhere". That's not quite true. If RB (which I doubt) liedto LE, it may cause them to monitor him. You can't arrest someone for not being where they said they were. That's not a crime. So without getting pedantic, let's move on? Think we all know what is meant. TIA and with much respect...

I think in the case of complicated alibis, they're more difficult to verify. Obviously the more complicated the alibi, the more work to verify each detail.

It may very well be that both BB and RB have rock solid alibis and they are completely innocent. But even us lay people have to admit they're both pretty complicated. Nailing them down involves verification of domestic air travel, lodging reservations/check-ins/outs, charter outfitters, restaurant and club eyewitnesses, receipts, car rental agencies, mileage tracking, cell phone activity, cell phone inactivity, browser and social media history, on and on, over four states. That will take time.

Personally, I'm always very suspicious of a complicated alibi. The thing that I find so curious about BB's alibi in particular, is how much effort he has put into it. More than just "out of town" during the crime, he actively reinforces details of the alibi. Before his trip, he used social media to post travel plans, anticipation, weather problems, and flight delays. When he finally left, he posted more on delays arrival times. He later posted details of his activities while there - restaurant, etc. When he returned to Midlothian, he talked to media about the phone calls he placed to his wife from Mississippi, about charter boat plans, about his drive and arrival back to Midlothian - each detailing exact times. He continues in nearly every single interview to casually throw out these kinds of details whether he's been asked or not. He makes sure to stress his rental car had "Mississippi plates", note the time and location he received the news, how law enforcement has "everything" (airline tickets, receipts, etc). He has hinted at his poor health - another possible facet of an alibi. He hasn't talked much but when he does, most of it seems to be laying out and reinforcing a timeline and location that would be inconsistent with his involvement. He really wants to make sure people are aware of his whereabouts. Not a sign of guilt, necessarily. Just something I've found curious.

I understand what you're saying, but I'd like to add this: it could be something simple like all of those details were fresh in his mind after being interviewed by LE.
:peace:

<modsnip>

I added BB to ensure posters did not think I was taking adig at BB who has been cleared and answered your statement "He'd be arrested if he said he was elsewhere". That's not quite true. If RB (which I doubt) liedto LE, it may cause them to monitor him. You can't arrest someone for not being where they said they were. That's not a crime. So without getting pedantic, let's move on? Think we all know what is meant. TIA and with much respect...

Why would RB lie about being in California when he was really in Texas? Because he's the killer. That's the only reason,

And that's why he would be arrested. JMO

I understand what you're saying, but I'd like to add this: it could be something simple like all of those details were fresh in his mind after being interviewed by LE.
:peace:

I agree. I put myself in his shoes and think about what I'd be thinking or saying. I'd certainly be racking my brain trying to remember details, trying to think of what could have happened. I hope I am never in a situation like this. It must be a nightmare. But I will say this much, I feel if my spouse was murdered, my focus would be on trying to recall and establish details surrounding their life in the days leading up to and surrounding their death, not my own.

How are the locals feeling about the silence?
Crazy-I'm so glad I work and function away from it all (for the most part), but people are SURE they know who/what/when-unfortunately, it's subjective, emotionally driven for most, and fear is a powerful thing! I would guess it's about 50/50 on "whodunit?" Depending on who they know. JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Do we know this for sure NOW. That CW is a Fitness Instructor? Posted like that makes someone possibly get the impression CW was a CG Instructor, which I do not believe is the case. Rather I have not seen that as being the case. * I know this was first made at time SW's were released and much more sleuthing has done. Also the CT was confirmed by MSM as being the Wife of A Tucker and NOT Step/half brother of BB.

CW is listed in the 4/26 LinkedIn Search Warrant...but is not one of the AT&T Target Numbers, the Remaining individuals are in the AT&T Target Numbers Search Warrant 4/25
jmho

Didn't we read that CW was not a suspect nor had he ever been a suspect? I can't find the link, but I thought MPD made that statement. He's guy she exchanged flirty messages with, right? Does anyone remember that? tia

It was a blanket statement covering all individuals in those 2 SW. At this time they are not a suspect. No one has been cleared by LEO. JMHO

That's correct. BB has said he was in Mississippi, which is just under 600 miles from Midlothian. But easy to verify? I wouldn't go that quite that far.

I don't doubt he was in Mississippi, but the verification process for flight, lodging, and car rental alone will require things like witness interviews/corroborations, employee work schedules, reviewing surveillance footage, time-stamps, tickets, receipts.....

It's only complicated if you are trying to make it complicated. "Where were you at about 4 am on Apr 18? Who can verify that, to as close to 4 am as you can get?" The answer doesn't require LE verifying every detail in a multi-day timeline, as you propose, but instead just getting a single place/point in time (only ONE) too far away for them to have possibly been in Midlothian at about 4 am on Apr 18. Pretty simple. (And I'd wager already done by LE, with ease, long ago. First thing out of the gate, figured it out, went on to other ideas.)

I think in the case of complicated alibis, they're more difficult to verify. Obviously the more complicated the alibi, the more work to verify each detail.

It may very well be that both BB and RB have rock solid alibis and they are completely innocent. But even us lay people have to admit they're both pretty complicated. Nailing them down involves verification of domestic air travel, lodging reservations/check-ins/outs, charter outfitters, restaurant and club eyewitnesses, receipts, car rental agencies, mileage tracking, cell phone activity, cell phone inactivity, browser and social media history, on and on, over four states. That will take time.

Personally, I'm always very suspicious of a complicated alibi. The thing that I find so curious about BB's alibi in particular, is how much effort he has put into it. More than just "out of town" during the crime, he actively reinforces details of the alibi. Before his trip, he used social media to post travel plans, anticipation, weather problems, and flight delays. When he finally left, he posted more on delays arrival times. He later posted details of his activities while there - restaurant, etc. When he returned to Midlothian, he talked to media about the phone calls he placed to his wife from Mississippi, about charter boat plans, about his drive and arrival back to Midlothian - each detailing exact times. He continues in nearly every single interview to casually throw out these kinds of details whether he's been asked or not. He makes sure to stress his rental car had "Mississippi plates", note the time and location he received the news, how law enforcement has "everything" (airline tickets, receipts, etc). He has hinted at his poor health - another possible facet of an alibi. He hasn't talked much but when he does, most of it seems to be laying out and reinforcing a timeline and location that would be inconsistent with his involvement. He really wants to make sure people are aware of his whereabouts. Not a sign of guilt, necessarily. Just something I've found curious.

Curious is a kind word. One possibility is that BB had been interrogated by LE at length and they put him on the defensive, so he was giving too many details while speaking to the media because his mind was just in that mode. Perhaps BB is one of those people who always gives too many details, it's their habit. Another possibility is that people who are giving too many details are doing so because they have a whole staged alibi, just as staged as a burglary covering for a murder. Not saying BB is guilty of anything, but it is curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam