Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they know exactly who is responsible.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have to agree. DI Jubelin is no 'Constable Plod'. I think he'd be scary smart but I'd love to, one day, meet him and at least shake his hand (more likely, knowing me, give him a big hug).

Hey Bo and all .. I just offloaded in my usual book length .. And then deleted.

To be honest I am over paying empty words in respect of keeping 'William's' thread alive. (Well intentioned for sure )

Please don't misunderstand - in no way am I diminishing William, nor the need for resolution in his name.

Its simply the fact that WE have nothing with which to proceed with in our well-intentioned help.

I have no no doubt that the POL do have stuff to go on, and that will surely come to bear in due course.. May God help the perpetrators.

I'm just impatient, I want this solved, and I am frustrated, hence my stance.

<modsnip>

ok, ok, book length again .. Sorry :(

To be honest I am over paying empty words in respect of keeping 'William's' thread alive. (Well intentioned for sure )

Please don't misunderstand - in no way am I diminishing William, nor the need for resolution in his name.

Its simply the fact that WE have nothing with which to proceed with in our well-intentioned help.

I have no no doubt that the POL do have stuff to go on, and that will surely come to bear in due course.. May God help the perpetrators.

<modsnip>

Totally understand people's frustration - I feel it more often than not; believe me.

I have to respectfully disagree that 'words' are empty. We have no idea who reads William's threads or why. Sometimes 'God works in mysterious ways' and William's loved ones have consistently said that the overwhelming public support they receive and the fact that people keep William in their hearts and minds gives them strength.

Some of us may have something worthwhile to pass on to investigators but are limited by court suppression orders or WS' TOS from posting that information here. In any case, if they do, it would be unwise to risk jeopardising the investigation by posting just so they could say 'I told you so.' once the perpetrator(s) is/are arrested.

I know you're impatient, as are we all. Praying for a speedy resolution to William's case; particularly for William and his loved ones.

i have always had a funny feeling about one of the neighbours, its always seemed one of the most plausible scenarios, where hes being watched through bushes and grabbed, wondering if this neighbour is part of the bs group of friends?

i have always had a funny feeling about one of the neighbours, its always seemed one of the most plausible scenarios, where hes being watched through bushes and grabbed, wondering if this neighbour is part of the bs group of friends

Or maybe a neighbour may have been friends with someone connected to two or more of the POIs (n degrees of separation).

One car parked opposite William's former FGM's home was allegedly similar to PB son's car and the other similar to one that allegedly belonged to either AJ or his former wife. I always thought that AJ'S car allegedly being 'misplaced' in a neighbour's garage was unusual as is the statement by PB that his son 'was (allegedly) in Queensland' when William disappeared and his car has allegedly since been been 'scrapped' IRC.

I still think little William may have been a victim of an MVA and there are a number of people who allegedly conspired to conceal a crime(s) and are accessories during and after the fact. There could be some reason that the perpetrator (or their family and friends) have for allegedly failing to report an alleged accident but instead chose to conceal it. Facing a long stretch in jail perhaps due to past offences, unlicensed and or underage driver, suspended license, driving under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol, disability, protecting their reputation, etc.

Lies about what happened will only beget bigger lies with each police interview and provide a greater likelihood of them being caught.

That's my opinion for what it's worth. What do I know in any case?

Also I don't care if I'm right or wrong - I just want the ******* to face justice after the torture they have inflicted on William's sister, parents, grandmothers, family, friends and loved ones. That poor little boy and his sister have been separated long enough.

i have always had a funny feeling about one of the neighbours, its always seemed one of the most plausible scenarios, where hes being watched through bushes and grabbed, wondering if this neighbour is part of the bs group of friends?

I agree wholeheartedly bearbear. I've felt this is what happened from the outset and have said so quite a few times in previous threads.

there were a couple of empty houses neighbouring williams grandmothers house and her backyard has thick shrubbery and trees, ideal hiding places for someone hearing the childrens laughter, no car needed except maybe afterwards, maybe casually driving unnoticed out of the street while everyone was searching?

there were a couple of empty houses neighbouring williams grandmothers house and her backyard has thick shrubbery and trees, ideal hiding places for someone hearing the childrens laughter, no car needed except maybe afterwards, maybe casually driving unnoticed out of the street while everyone was searching?

I agree this a strong possibility bb. A tragedy of circumstances (holidaying neighbours, vacant houses (presumably), the isolated area, thick vegetation (in places) and changes in the normal daily routines of nearby residents and regular passersby. The initial assumption (and from all available 'evidence' the wrong one) was that William was another 'Little Boy Lost' in the bush. Perfect cover for someone to disappear quietly with him in any other direction.

<modsnip>

You are completely fair in your comment. There unfortunately is nothing to go on and it's just to be still and wait. I don't like commenting anymore as I feel it's just for the sake of being there. There is no new news. I just wanted to say I understand. [emoji5]&#65039;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO if William was in fact abducted, the abductor was already there, close to the grandmother's house and he/she was a neighbour or a visitor. He/she was not necessarily laying in wait to abduct William. Something triggered the abduction and once that happened, there was no turning back.

It doesn't make sense to me at all that any of the POI's named to date would have travelled to Benaroon Drive early on the Friday morning with the sole purpose of abducting William. William and family initially weren't due to arrive at the grandmother's house until the Friday and that would have been the Friday afternoon/early evening. After work for the parents and child care for William and his sister. The parents decided to surprise the grandmother by arriving on the Thursday evening. It was no big secret other than the grandmother wasn't aware that they were arriving early. I really do wish that the notion that it was a secret visit to the grandmother's house could be dispelled. That was not the case.

It has been reported many times in MSM and from what I've learned privately that Benaroon Drive in Kendall is a very quiet and peaceful area. Early on the morning of Friday 12 September 2014 William and his sister were playing in their grandmother's backyard. Running, laughing, making 'tiger roar' sounds and squealing with delight. Someone nearby heard them. Someone was curious, perhaps incensed by the cacophony of noise disturbing their quiet and wanted to silence it. They moved closer to investigate and William saw them. It happened in a split second. While the police were arriving to investigate William's disappearance, William and his abductor were travelling in the opposite direction. I've also pondered if the abductor is now deceased and the investigation has stalled because there is nothing further to go on. It's a stalemate.

IMO someone who lived in Benaroon Drive or very close by took William that morning for whatever sick reason. The other scenario IMO is that it was indeed a case of misadventure and William was unfortunately missed in the very extensive search of the area.

IMO, Spedding, Jones and Nichols had nothing to do with William's disappearance. From all accounts the three of them are just too dumb to pull off anything so brazen and get away with it. Yes, they are all gutter rats but I really don't believe they had any part in abducting William.

And then of course there is the other scenario, which is always in the back of my mind.

IMO if William was in fact abducted, the abductor was already there, close to the grandmother's house and he/she was a neighbour or a visitor. He/she was not necessarily laying in wait to abduct William. Something triggered the abduction and once that happened, there was no turning back.

It doesn't make sense to me at all that any of the POI's named to date would have travelled to Benaroon Drive early on the Friday morning with the sole purpose of abducting William. William and family initially weren't due to arrive at the grandmother's house until the Friday and that would have been the Friday afternoon/early evening. After work for the parents and child care for William and his sister. The parents decided to surprise the grandmother by arriving on the Thursday evening. It was no big secret other than the grandmother wasn't aware that they were arriving early. I really do wish that the notion that it was a secret visit to the grandmother's house could be dispelled. That was not the case.

It has been reported many times in MSM and from what I've learned privately that Benaroon Drive in Kendall is a very quiet and peaceful area. Early on the morning of Friday 12 September 2014 William and his sister were playing in their grandmother's backyard. Running, laughing, making 'tiger roar' sounds and squealing with delight. Someone nearby heard them. Someone was curious, perhaps incensed by the cacophony of noise disturbing their quiet and wanted to silence it. They moved closer to investigate and William saw them. It happened in a split second. While the police were arriving to investigate William's disappearance, William and his abductor were travelling in the opposite direction. I've also pondered if the abductor is now deceased and the investigation has stalled because there is nothing further to go on. It's a stalemate.

IMO someone who lived in Benaroon Drive or very close by took William that morning for whatever sick reason. The other scenario IMO is that it was indeed a case of misadventure and William was unfortunately missed in the very extensive search of the area.

IMO, Spedding, Jones and Nichols had nothing to do with William's disappearance. From all accounts the three of them are just too dumb to pull off anything so brazen and get away with it. Yes, they are all gutter rats but I really don't believe they had any part in abducting William.

And then of course there is the other scenario, which is always in the back of my mind.

You have such a wonderful way of pulling all the threads of William's disappearance into one cohesive whole. Great post, Makara. I'm almost certain there are a few of us that aren't going to be far off the mark at the resolution of this tragedy. That will be cold comfort for William's loved ones but I think they have been prepared for anything; other than the 'not knowing'. How could anyone be?

In my own experience, the 'not knowing' is a most terrible thing to live with, even in a much less traumatic situation than William's family is experiencing. Thankfully, even though it took 33 years, and an anxiety-ridden appearance at a state government inquiry, my own 'Where's x' question was answered and my 'missing person' found. So there is hope for William and his family to be reunited yet.

i agree, makara, theres the possibility the perp is now deceased, taking their secret with them which is frustrating for the investigation, and if they have a partner, the partner may not even be aware of their crime if they were out at the time and there was a quick cover up.
maybe the link to bs and co is they are all paedophiles and bs was at the house, and if the cars occupants were visiting the neighbour, they would all have heard the children playing and if william saw them, decided to grab him?

Just found in thread 7 that a real estate company at Kew was responsible for the sale of the house at the time of WT's disappearance. Her opposite neighbours house was on the market a month later through the same agency and the GM's old house was resold through the same agency, as well as many others in the street now since WT's disappearance. I have always wondered when the photos for her neighbours real estate campaign were taken as they look like early morning photographs. Might explain why 2 cars were parked with the windows down between 2 residences, however I would have figured that if that had occurred, the resident would have told the police about it. Just an idea that has stuck with me from the many theories. MOO

At this point I say I agree with you on all points.

I think Spedding and co are involved in nasty stuff and I'm glad this has all been brought to light. Their victims deserve justice. But personally I think it's coincidental to what happened to William. I don't think any of them are smart enough to pull off a crime as complex as abduction and then the subsequent long-term captivity and/or murder, so perfectly executed that over eighteen months later there are still no arrests or formal suspects named after extensive searches of their property etc. They didn't have long enough to plan anything, and a crime of opportunity would have left a trail of clues that by now, surely would have been uncovered if it was them. Particularly in light of the manpower assigned to this case

I don't know where that leaves us. Back at square one with all options on the table, IMO.
I'd love to know where the taskforce is looking right now.

At this point I say I agree with you on all points.

I think Spedding and co are involved in nasty stuff and I'm glad this has all been brought to light. Their victims deserve justice. But personally I think it's coincidental to what happened to William. I don't think any of them are smart enough to pull off a crime as complex as abduction and then the subsequent long-term captivity and/or murder, so perfectly executed that over eighteen months later there are still no arrests or formal suspects named after extensive searches of their property etc. They didn't have long enough to plan anything, and a crime of opportunity would have left a trail of clues that by now, surely would have been uncovered if it was them. Particularly in light of the manpower assigned to this case

I don't know where that leaves us. Back at square one with all options on the table, IMO.
I'd love to know where the taskforce is looking right now.

Ditto

At this point I find myself reading through the early threads and media articles.
Starting with the 000 call that of course was not released for some time after.

I am only sure of a few things.
That Williams surname was clearly given and spelled out t-y-r-r-e-l-l and yet it was spelled wrong for some 4 -5 months before it was corrected by the police.
That a repair van was parked in the street in the days following Williams disappearance and BS had been to the house in the days leading up to his disappearance.
That there were a lot of pedo's in the area and thankfully some have been outed.

IMO

And that AJ had been out collecting scrap metal and had come home very drunk.

Ditto

At this point I find myself reading through the early threads and media articles.
Starting with the 000 call that of course was not released for some time after.

I am only sure of a few things.
That Williams surname was clearly given and spelled out t-y-r-r-e-l-l and yet it was spelled wrong for some 4 -5 months before it was corrected by the police.
That a repair van was parked in the street in the days following Williams disappearance and BS had been to the house in the days leading up to his disappearance.
That there were a lot of pedo's in the area and thankfully some have been outed.

IMO

im hoping police have scrutinized absolutely everybody starting right back to basics, i feel confident det jubelin and team will make an arrest and there is a waiting watching strategy in place.
wondering why bio or foster parents or bravehearts havent come forward with new pleas?

im hoping police have scrutinized absolutely everybody starting right back to basics, i feel confident det jubelin and team will make an arrest and there is a waiting watching strategy in place.
wondering why bio or foster parents or bravehearts havent come forward with new pleas?

AFAIK DI Jubelin and the members of Strike have gone back over available evidence and re-interviewed everyone connected with the terrible event on Friday, 12 September 2014 a number of times.

I agree with your opinion, bb, that the strike force are adopting that strategy and I am confident they will bring the perpetrator(s) to justice as soon as humanly possible.

I wonder if William's family, Bravehearts and even Bruce Morcombe (along with the many insiders) are still prevented from speaking due to Court Suppression Orders. Else it's a case of 'no news is good news'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah