OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange

http://www.pikecountycourt.org/cgi-bin/mdocket.cgi?pre=CRB&num=0700582&sub=&type=CR&acc=

Notice was in 2007. Then look at the very last entry. Is that common to list that someone , 9 years later passed away?

Struck me as very peculiar???

Not particularily important but tiny man --back then 5 foot 7 130 lbs

odd. Maybe someone will know. Looks to me like back peddling in record keeping.
I wonder how much has been swept under the rug. Or charges drastically reduced.
I am more interested in the court case that originated this. This is a violation of a protection order.
The call for a mental health evaluation is interesting.
Can you find a previous entry for that case where a protection order was issued?
This is the correct KR, right?

Strange

http://www.pikecountycourt.org/cgi-bin/mdocket.cgi?pre=CRB&num=0700582&sub=&type=CR&acc=

Notice was in 2007. Then look at the very last entry. Is that common to list that someone , 9 years later passed away?

Hmm, I was under the impression these were tall husky men. I do recall DR listed at 5'3"/130 in an old record.

Also noted the addition of the info at the bottom of KR's. Seems like the case would have already been closed, so why the notation just then?

Reason: Just thinking

Cute !! I chuckled!

RE: It is just so hard to grasp why Kenneth was not found for HOURS later or I should say at least not reported found for hours later.

Re: DS story - does anyone think if the last guy found, did it all and then killed himself, but kept the gun like 18 inches from his head, forensics would know? Ds came in earlier, was apparently very close to him, took the gun, drove an hour (protect his friend from the legacy of killing all these people) tossed it, came back and called LE?

There'd be some kind of evidence that he took his own life. I'm pretty sure they've studied the forensics and they always figure that out. He would have gun residue on his hands and around where he was shot that DS would have had to clean thoroughly to remove.

The "not murder/suicide" statement came quite early, didn't it? Maybe before they could do any gun residue tests? It might just've been something said based on no gun found at the scene. And that could have other explanations.

Everything we know about KRs whereabouts the last hours is based on DS, isn't it?

Strange

He was bigger in recent pics.

When I clicked on polls it worked. I am on a PC (anyone remember them !) so maybe like some one said it depends on that ?

Just tried again, I clicked on "vote" and it came up.Was really surprised at the results thus far!!

Interesting............

Hmm, I was under the impression these were tall husky men. I do recall DR listed at 5'3"/130 in an old record.

Also noted the addition of the info at the bottom of KR's. Seems like the case would have already been closed, so why the notation just then?

That is what I was thinking, and I thought why the rush??

attachment.php

Highlights by me, from:

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/img/photos/2016/04/25/c6/be/APTOPIX_Ohio_Shootings.JPEG.JPG

Wow you have good vision! I would have never noticed that!

Random question- there was a slide show that Dana made of HR's baby shower- was BJM there?

Strange

That doesn't seem normal at all to add deceased on something that happened nearly a decade ago and warranted six months probation. It sort of makes you wonder if something was brewing against him but updating the records forced an update in the state system or something. Just spitballing. But truly odd indeed.

The lack of windows on CR's trailer struck me as odd. Looks like he covered them up..

I couldn't be certain those are bullet holes. There's two identical spots that are equal spaced toward the top of the lower pane. The spots seem awfully large for a bullet hole which doesn't shatter the glass. Then there's a sort of rectangular image at the lower part of the same pane. A reflection maybe or something is covering that lower pane?

I do see objects on the roof that could be cameras though.
I think it's a big BIG stretch for anyone to claim those are bullet holes. You have to blow the photo up at least 3 to 4 times to even see the area in question. At that point you lose almost all integrity of the photo, unless you have some sort of very expensive technology to enhance the photo. At 4x magnification it looks like what would almost be at least a silver dollar sized "spot". As others have said, I think a bullet normally leaves a small smooth looking hole, and doesn't shatter the glass. If it were going to make that big of a hole, I think it would of shattered the glass all the way.

Curious if anyone knows of another murder case with numerous victims that has never been solved? Killing 8 people in one night and still no arrest, suspects or persons of interests (that we know of) is so puzzling to me and it's been almost 3 weeks.

I'm starting to worry about that, also, these guys need to be stopped right now before it happens again. Hate to say it, but I don't think this is over.

Curious if anyone knows of another murder case with numerous victims that has never been solved? Killing 8 people in one night and still no arrest, suspects or persons of interests (that we know of) is so puzzling to me and it's been almost 3 weeks.

I researched that a while back when these first happened. I found this one and didn't look any further, and it's not anywhere close to this one.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/10/multiple-people-reportedly-shot-in-pennsylvania-suburb.html

I'm starting to worry about that, also, these guys need to be stopped right now before it happens again. Hate to say it, but I don't think this is over.

OMG I hope you are wrong. Are you thinking more family members are in danger?

OMG I hope you are wrong. Are you thinking more family members are in danger?

If the case was still wide open, wouldn't a vendetta against the family be one of the possible motives? And wouldn't it in that case be irresponsible of LE not to make sure the rest of the family was under close protection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123