TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scout, not sure if this is # 22 or #2? The numbers are mounted off the wall, so we may have some shadowing going on. Also, I seem to recall a poster mentioning that room being #2, a mechanical room.

attachment.php

-Nin

Good observation, Nin. That would explain why the 2 in the ones digit is more difficult to read. It's a shadow. I thought it was just an anomaly from low res camera.

ETA: Mimi's diagram has room 2 at the front of the church though. So something isn't matching up if that's a 2 instead of a 22.

Scout, not sure if this is # 22 or #2? The numbers are mounted off the wall, so we may have some shadowing going on. Also, I seem to recall a poster mentioning that room being #2, a mechanical room.

attachment.php

-Nin

I doubt that a mechanical room would have a window in it. There are several doors around the building that have no windows. I'd assume that those are store rooms or mechanical rooms or something like that. I'd also assume that bathrooms would have the usual bathroom signage near them. The ones with windows would be most likely be rooms that people occupy regularly.

I am certain that I saw mentioned on one of these threads that a friend drove BB home from the fishing trip location. I can't begin to know where to find that now (17 threads!), and can't verify the info myself through another source. Anyone else?

The only place I was able to locate detail of this was on a blog published by a dear friend of MB's. This blogger posted an article about how she learned of MB's death from BB himself on the morning of the 18th. According to the article, she had heard from others about MB's death, and called BB. He answered. He confirmed MB's death and then told the friend he was driving home via Shreveport, LA with a friend.

The problem with using this article as evidence is that there are factual mistakes, which is why I hesitate to post a link to the source. One mistake was that she claimed BB told her he was driving from Florida, not Mississippi. So it's possible that she misheard him. What else did she potentially mishear? With that, I'd like to locate other evidence that he was with a friend on the return trip. Anyone out there have a source?

Somewhere on a thread, there is a list of room numbers that a local provided

If BB said he rented a car and drove back, he would have provided receipts to LE
If he said a friend drove him back, LE would have spoken to that friend.

I don't recall where i read about his friend driving him back, but i read it in one of the thousands of pages I have been following

Lol. What is the piece of taxidermy at the lower right corner? I haven't seen anything like that at any church I have attended. Odd....wth? I mean the Church pic with the squirrel in lower right hand corner

That's just a playful 'photobomb' of a squirrel added to the picture.

Some of us believe that the first campers waited outside for the rest of the class to arrive
This is just opinion

I don't really find it odd. Unless I have some of my facts wrong, MB was found pretty far away from the entrance, in a room in the SW corner. We know the first camper arrived at 4:35. We know it rained a lot that morning, so those first campers could have been waiting for a lull.

Then when they did enter the building, which I think I read was no earlier than 4:45, they could have milled around just inside, thinking MB was in the bathroom. And remember, MB was not a church member. Some or maybe even all the campers weren't, either. So probably not a comfort level to just go roaming.

But they knew her vehicle was there, so probably 4:55 they check the bathroom and then start looking further. So the 5 am discovery makes perfect sense to me. JMO

I don't really find it odd. Unless I have some of my facts wrong, MB was found pretty far away from the entrance, in a room in the SW corner. We know the first camper arrived at 4:35. We know it rained a lot that morning, so those first campers could have been waiting for a lull.

Then when they did enter the building, which I think I read was no earlier than 4:45, they could have milled around just inside, thinking MB was in the bathroom. And remember, MB was not a church member. Some or maybe even all the campers weren't, either. So probably not a comfort level to just go roaming.

But they knew her vehicle was there, so probably 4:55 they check the bathroom and then start looking further. So the 5 am discovery makes perfect sense to me. JMO

Yes.
And also, we do not know where she was found or how long it would take the campers to find her

Planning a murder in a public place with surveillance cameras when you know other people are going to be arriving on scene shortly just sounds really sloppy. I have to think there is other good evidence left behind that the police just aren't sharing at this time.

No, not unusual, although a convenient alibi if you thought it could prove you were at your home. (I don't think AT did this, FYI, but if he knew of it and was trying to provide an alibi for someone, i.e. "she was home with me and I can prove I was home, look at my FB" it could be relevant)

?????I thought it was CW with an upcoming fight promotion...............AT posted at that time? Weird. He did have a 5am CG in Midlo, so he would have had to be out of his house well before that time. JMO

Oh, I thought we did know it was the SW corner. My bad if not. I wish we could do a Wiki!

I am sure its been narrowed down, based on the perp video, where she entered etc., but AFAIK, we do not know the room or place

Yes, normal to be awake, but his posting pattern didn't have him posting all that often quite that early. JMO

I had a similar thought (that the time of that post was noteworthy), but when I went back to check, I felt that sometimes he seemed to post before his early class, sometimes he would post after his early and others more mid-morning. IIRC, wasn't he starting a new workout series that Monday? I thought he posted a very early message more often when a new series seemed about to start. So then I felt that early post wasn't quite so out of character.

But the timing of that particular post, if coincidence (which I happen to believe it is), is just eerie.

Oh, I thought we did know it was the SW corner. My bad if not. I wish we could do a Wiki!

It was the SW corner per one of the search warrants. But we don't know where. What's in the SW that would make sense where she was found?

Not to mention, BB is taller than the height LE has specified for the perp.

There have been multiple height estimates released by law enforcement, from 5'8" to 6'. As far as I know, they're only estimates at this time. You say BB is taller than the estimates? Do you know how tall he is?

Devil's advocate here . . . but if you're having a secret extramarital relationship, do you pose for a photo like that? Or do you make a point to stand there like siblings who can't stand to touch? I mean, it's a photo . . . that could (and did) end up being posted on Facebook. If you have something to hide do you pose in that manner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes