TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the SW corner per one of the search warrants. But we don't know where. What's in the SW that would make sense where she was found?
What I was saying "made sense" in an earlier post was the TIMING of the discovery, not the location. I was responding to another poster who questioned the length of time between campers began arriving and when the 911 call was made at 5 am.

What I was saying "made sense" in an earlier post was the TIMING of the discovery, not the location. I was responding to another poster who questioned the length of time between campers began arriving and when the 911 call was made at 5 am.

Question still stands, and my apology if it's already been covered on here. Best guess on the exact location in the SW corner?

It was the SW corner per one of the search warrants. But we don't know where. What's in the SW that would make sense where she was found?

Most of the video we've seen is taken was taken from cameras located in the SW corner.

The locked door that he halfheartedly pried, the door that he opened immediately before that, the double doors with aDutch door, an alcove with double doors into the auditorium, the carriage porch entrance, and a portico are all in the SW corner.

Cagney......did you convert that time of reported A.T. post on the 18th to eastern time or to central time? TX (or that part) is central time, I believe. If its 4 something eastern, its 3 something central...............Sorry if that has been discussed. JMO

Devil's advocate here . . . but if you're having a secret extramarital relationship, do you pose for a photo like that? Or do you make a point to stand there like siblings who can't stand to touch? I mean, it's a photo . . . that could (and did) end up being posted on Facebook. If you have something to hide do you pose in that manner?

I have yet to see this photo. I've looked in the two places one would think they'd find it, but no luck. :(

We don't know that he drove back with a friend for a fact. At this point everything is still on the table. :)

Also wasn't this supposed to be a business trip, so wouldn't it either be a co-worker or a vendor or does he just happen to have friends in Biloxi, MI? I find a 'friend' actually being a strange explanation give how that he's 500 miles away on a vendor-sponsored trip unless the 'friend' happened to be female who was with BB and even then I don't get what non-spouse 'friends' have to do with company business unless the vendors and the business knows and just try and keep it on the QT from MB.

Also wasn't this supposed to be a business trip, so wouldn't it either be a co-worker or a vendor or does he just happen to have friends in Biloxi, MI? I find a 'friend' actually being a strange explanation give how that he's 500 miles away on a vendor-sponsored trip unless the 'friend' happened to be female who was with BB and even then I don't get what non-spouse 'friends' have to do with company business unless the vendors and the business knows and just try and keep it on the QT from MB.

I understood it was a fishing trip?
Did not know it was a vendor sponsored trip, but even if, why would it be unusual to have a friend within that group?

Cagney......did you convert that time of reported A.T. post on the 18th to eastern time or to central time? TX (or that part) is central time, I believe. If its 4 something eastern, its 3 something central...............Sorry if that has been discussed. JMO

Erm... not sure. It said 4:26 (from memory) for me, but I am in the UK and never sure whether the time is correct for me or the poster.

Someone else saw 3:26. Does that help? lol. Best bet is if someone local checks it out.

So if MB arrives to church and sees signs of forced entry, broken glass, etc. Why does she not call 911 immediately and retreat to her vehicle? I think there is a natural inquisitiveness to see what has happened, but an over riding sense of caution may have saved her life. Swatperp wasn't that smart if they had not considered this possibility.

Erm... not sure. It said 4:26 (from memory) for me, but I am in the UK and never sure whether the time is correct for me or the poster.

Someone else saw 3:26. Does that help? lol. Best bet is if someone local checks it out.

Thanks....3:26 makes more sense. It would be close to the time he would leave home for the CG training session in Midlo.....20 minutes or so away and more time to set up. JMO

It shows 4:26 am for me and I'm in the Central Time Zone.

There have been multiple height estimates released by law enforcement, from 5'8" to 6'. As far as I know, they're only estimates at this time. You say BB is taller than the estimates? Do you know how tall he is?

IIRC, the 5'8"- 5'9" estimate was the only one officially released by LE (links in my signature).

The 6' estimate was earlier on, attributed to LE by BB but never proven as stated by LE to anyone.

So if MB arrives to church and sees signs of forced entry, broken glass, etc. Why does she not call 911 immediately and retreat to her vehicle? I think there is a natural inquisitiveness to see what has happened, but an over riding sense of caution may have saved her life. Swatperp wasn't that smart if they had not considered this possibility.

No indication that there was broken glass in the SW portion of the building prior to her being attacked. Just a few doors standing open.

I'm local (TX) and the time stamp for me says 4:26 am.

There will absolutely be NO bashing of the Bevers Family!

NO sleuthing the Bevers Family, extended family and their friends.

If it continues TO's will be given.

CW's FB has been deleted. His FB is now off limits.

Please thank this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member