Sievers Sidebar #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know GatorThan(Oh I finally understand your moniker's symbol, sometimes it just hits me out of the blue, lol) ...I am back to "clutching my pearls" and I mean that big time! I think this is the one "doc dump" I don't want to read.....If I read it, I will NEVER be able to unread or forget. This really is a dilemma for me. Anybody else getting butterflies about this stuff? I'm going to just follow the contributions to the thread and maybe I will get "desensitized" enough to eventually handle some of the material, but I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.:puke:

I feel the same way IQ ~ I hate it for the whole Tottenham family. When will this nightmare end for this family? Mark Sievers you are _____ _____ #dontwantato.... I hope he burns in hell :devil:

About 1,000 pages of documents, released by the State Attorney’s Office as part of a public records request, shed new light on the behavior and interests of Mark Sievers, in particular, in the months and years before his wife’s death. Although the records suggest bizarre behavior by Mark Sievers and a fracturing marriage, they do not contain blatantly incriminating evidence of Mark Sievers planning his wife’s murder.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Of course not, all that info was on burner phones!!!

“...Mark Sievers coordinated with Wright to have his 46-year-old wife killed...” "Coordinated"? Really, as in what- their outfits?

I wouldn't say they coordinated, but I would say they:
:: Conspired
:: Schemed
:: Plotted
:: Connived
:: Planned
:: Orchestrated
:: Master minded (roflmao)

AND NOW FOR SOME MORE Fagaspeak (from the video): ehhh what?

“constitutional right to privacy in how you want to raise your children” – wtf does that mean?

“He's (MS) here (in jail) uh, basically because he's in custody” - way to say nothing

I'm of the opinion, certainly from the time Mark began putting his murder plan into action, that much of his digital writings were contrived or if not almost completely falsified. I think he was setting CWW up. Wow!

Reminds me of Jodi Arias, the do over part of her journals

If I didn't hear it from Teresa- I don't believe it for one moment. Even still, I can see Mark getting his hands on her phone, sending texts to himself and then deleting them off of her phone. I hope JRR rolls on him and SOON!

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 4m

In his sex calendar, Mark says Teresa fantasized about Wayne. e. Wayne Wright pleaded guilty to killing Teresa.

..... :thinking: What was date Sam! ETA - Set up or ? I can see the defense using that. Hmmmmmm

Just what I think a lot of us are suspecting - how can we not suspect he's been setting the stage for quite a while in preparation for her murder.

I think at this point in time I know all I ever wanted or need to know about this man, MS! I cannot believe my own capacity to dislike someone as much as I have come to dislike this one person. TS was right to be snippy with him, and the language would have been flying from my mouth too. May God bless TS whole family and especially her DD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hang on guys. I'm sorry. I just got the docs and am converting them, making them searchable and adding watermarks. It is time consuming. HOWEVER, I am going to try to do things a faster way and then maybe do the time consuming stuff tomorrow. (making them searchable, watermarks, etc..)

You guys already know more than I do. However, my phone has been ringing off the hook so I have a clue what we are facing. It is going to be tough. :grouphug:

I am going to go ahead and open the Batch 6 thread and link the first 50 pages. Then I will start uploading to our Google Drive account. Just bear with me.

Yes, probably Mark's fantasy. If Teresa was unhappy with Mark, why would she want his jailbird twin?

Yeah, I can't be sure until I read them, but it's possible she would say things to placate her husband. Kind of go along with it (as it were)

Hey everyone,

Quick update on the docs...

Beach is home and currently working on converting and uploading the docs as quickly as she can. This is a time consuming process and I know we all greatly appreciate her efforts. She will pop in soon to fill everyone in on her progress. In the meantime, please continue to discuss any MSM updates regarding these docs in this thread. Thanks.

I really wonder if this was part of the plan by making a bogus connection between CWW and his wife. .....I think Mark is lying about the CWW dream he said TS had.....this can make ppl think that CWW had enough motive with out Mark being invoved....Mark is insane!
Do we know when LE confiscated MS cell to D/L his calendar? If MS had time he could easily have made a late minute addition to his calendar making it appear the calendar entry was made much earlier. I could see MS manipulating/editing his calendar if he had time to think about it, but I thought LE grabbed it fairly quickly. Would MS be smart enough to make fake misleading calendar entries prior to TS murder?

very much appreciate the sensitive way this article has been written.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...-Sievers-killing-case-released-379844271.html

You know what those calendar entries about Wayne confirm for me? That MS was planning the murder well before 2015. There is no way in hell I believe that Teresa had feelings for CWW, he was not her type. By the end of her marriage, her husband was barely her type. I believe NOTHING that is not independently corroborated if it comes from the mind or hand of MS.

You know what those calendar entries about Wayne confirm for me? That MS was planning the murder well before 2015. There is no way in hell I believe that Teresa had feelings for CWW, he was not her type. By the end of her marriage, her husband was barely her type. I believe NOTHING that is not independently corroborated if it comes from the mind or hand of MS.

And/or MS manipulated his calendar after the fact. He is a pig in EVERY sense of the word.

I certainly hope law enforcement gets expert assistance with finding out what was stored on the cloud or in a back up as a calendar entry before the 28th and after the 28th.....I am SURE there would be evidence of manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member