TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the biggest clues is this imo. If this was planned for a while the opportunity arose when the camp was moved indoors. I would start with who knew this. The campers, their families & anyone that accessed her facebook. Can LE see who accessed her facebook in the time frame of her posting the message about the camp moving indoors?

Didn't the police say they also had POIs they were investigating that weren't on the list?

JMO

Yes, presumably the other POIs may be named in search warrants that haven't been released to the public.

The person that you are thinking about has been oddly quiet and out of the spotlight after her last presser comment about "the perp enjoying this beautiful weather sitting on a patio drinking a margarita". I thought we would hear more from her by now. I wondered why she wasn't on SW since MIL contacted her to go to MB/BB house that am to be with the girls.

She wasn't on the SW because the SW numbers were associated with calls or texts to or from MISSY. JMO

I see this perp as completely shocking and "didn't see that coming" or an arrest is very near. I hate to be jaded but I've seen enough true crime shows to know statistically it's usually some husband/lover triangle perp. If that's the case, an arrest will happen soon. If it's something way out there, it may take a little longer to line those ducks up and get the evidence needed for an arrest. If it's something as crazy as a serial killer (hey even SK have random victims) then who even knows?! I'm not giving up hope but really it's usually the husband, his mistress, a lover, an ex lover or a hired hit. If none of those we are left with:
Stalker- MB was a lovely person and probably nice to everyone (IMO)
Jealous CG Coaches- MLM can be competitive (?)
Teens or parents who MB wouldn't let her daughter date or they had beef with her (still not off the table for me) aka jealous cheerleader mom type- Google it (plus I have personal experience of how crazy parents can be over high school sports & their kids)
Drugs- she knew something on someone & they needed her gone (hired or they are the killer) -(mentioned several times here so maybe?)
Gang initiation- ??? (Possible but lots of effort to target her specifically and not at random)

Did I miss anything besides the initial interrupted burglary theory? JMO

I guess you could classify this under lover/ex-lover? But what about someone completely obsessed with her, a stalker type? Maybe a former gladiator client? So, never a physical relationship, rather total obsession; if he/she can't have her, no one can.

Haven't posted lately, been reading like crazy ~ I watch and re-watch the video, I have to say that I have been on the fence with man/woman, but today I looked once again~ and I feel like a man as the stride is so big, i am tall and my stride is not that long, as well as the fact that not so sure women know how to "jimmy" a door and seems to hammer it to force it open, I mean I can wield a hammer, to smash glass, but jimmying a door is not my thing... Those two things stood out to me today, the stride and the forcible "jimmying"...

He had to know her routine at the church. Parking under the awning, then entering through main entrance to head south and unlock the door to unload her car. Was he watching from afar?

And I think he would have already checked out the property, entrances, exits ( at least from the outside) before that day.
He likely knew about the surveillance

I see some more discussion about the NYPD's involvement. I'm reposting the link to the most recent article discussing this. I also posted it a few days ago in the Media Thread for Missy's case.

Besides personnel from the FBI, other agencies' resources and personnel remain available to the department in an on-call roll should their help be required, according to the release.

The New York Police Department lent a hand analyzing data received from search warrants for information from the cell phone towers near the church for a span of an hour before to an hour after Bevers was killed, assistant chief Kevin Johnson said.

“We have an investigator on staff who has ties to NYPD and a background in cyber,” Johnson said. “He reached out to NYPD and they agreed to help us analyze the data received from one of the search warrants for cell tower information. As you may imagine, the volume of data received from multiple cell towers is massive. We had an opportunity to receive assistance analyzing that data, and we were happy to accept.”

No NYPD personnel traveled to Texas, he added.

http://waxahachietx_com.gm5-txstage...ing-capture-indictment-of-terri-bevers-killer

Haven't posted lately, been reading like crazy ~ I watch and re-watch the video, I have to say that I have been on the fence with man/woman, but today I looked once again~ and I feel like a man as the stride is so big, i am tall and my stride is not that long, as well as the fact that not so sure women know how to "jimmy" a door and seems to hammer it to force it open, I mean I can wield a hammer, to smash glass, but jimmying a door is not my thing... Those two things stood out to me today, the stride and the forcible "jimmying"...

What about the door they attempted to jimmy but couldn't? Wouldn't a man be able to get in but I can see a woman giving up as it was too hard JMO

It has been suggested that Missy would have had a key and opened the church to have access to bathroom facilities, regardless of weather.
Anyone know if that is a fact?

Her Facebook page is public but still I am not sure if we can discuss it. I would like to discuss her a bit but have not because I don't wanna get in trouble.
I would feel terrible if I said someone seems suspicious and that person ended up having nothing to do with the crime.
This was supposed to be in response to Dollcat's post #332.

And I think he would have already checked out the property, entrances, exits ( at least from the outside) before that day.
He likely knew about the surveillance

Someone posted a thread or two back, that MB has been teaching this 5am class since January. So the possibility of 41/2 of planning. Oh, and isn't that when the flirtations started with LinkedIn dude CW?, a coincidence? Or a motive?

So, you think the suspect couldn’t read the big sign at the entrance of the parking lot, that the building was under video surveillance?

Of course he knew there were cameras. That's why he was wearing a disguise

He knew about the outdoor surveillance and avoided being taped. I also question whether he knew about the indoor surveillance, since it's so obvious he was just pretending to burgle the place. Or perhaps he was just a really bad actor and thought his half-*advertiser censored**ed efforts would convince LE?

Thanks, this is not a closeup of the eyes, but I do have one close up that I did, all I did was lighten this image, nothing else.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Best pic I have seen. Bumping for those who might have missed it. She should be getting real nervous. :)

It has been suggested that Missy would have had a key and opened the church to have access to bathroom facilities, regardless of weather.
Anyone know if that is a fact?

Was it a pass card or an actual key? Could a duplicate key have been made at some time surreptitiously ??? Maybe a far out question, maybe not. I believe that the damage inside was all staged, so perhaps the "break in" was staged, too. JMO

I'm ready to throw my latest theory out there along with everyone else. This is my first time to post a theory, so I really hope I'm staying within TOS. This is ALL IMO, JMO, and MOO:

It's possible that MB discovered something in another trainer's professional life that could have jeopardized his career (IMO, maybe doing side business with CG clients that wasn't sanctioned by CG, or something along those lines). In an effort to keep his career, he turns to his devoted wife, who is equally invested. Having spent years building the lifestyle they now have, and desperate to keep it, they devise a plan to sweep everything under the rug. However, MB had possibly already disclosed her concerns about some of the unethical practices to her family, who were able to provide a good, solid lead to LE. LE is now trying to gather as much evidence as possible in order to piece together the puzzle and link the two players involved in order to get a solid case together before making an arrest.

I repeat, all of this is IMO, and is just the latest theory I have (I have about 5 different ones scribbled down in my notebook).

Could the perp reasonably expect her class would be moved indoors at some point in the future? Who would make these elaborate plans to do this at the church not knowing if the opportunity would arise?

Excellent post!

I'm ready to throw my latest theory out there along with everyone else. This is my first time to post a theory, so I really hope I'm staying within TOS. This is ALL IMO, JMO, and MOO:

It's possible that MB discovered something in another trainer's professional life that could have jeopardized his career (IMO, maybe doing side business with CG clients that wasn't sanctioned by CG, or something along those lines). In an effort to keep his career, he turns to his devoted wife, who is equally invested. Having spent years building the lifestyle they now have, and desperate to keep it, they devise a plan to sweep everything under the rug. However, MB had possibly already disclosed her concerns about some of the unethical practices to her family, who were able to provide a good, solid lead to LE. LE is now trying to gather as much evidence as possible in order to piece together the puzzle and link the two players involved in order to get a solid case together before making an arrest.

respectfully snipped by me:

i do not know if this is within TOS, cos i truly hope it is. This or something very similar to this has been my first theory too. or atleast now is

Same time zone. Central Standard Time zone.

ETA... I thought you could do that with an iPhone /smartphone? I don't use my phone for anything but talk and text. (too hard to read even with bifocals lol)

Not to quibble, but technically, right now (as another poster mentioned who caught this in a previous thread), Texas is on Central Daylight Time, which differs by one hour from Central Standard Time. Previous poster (sorry, can't remember who) caught this mistake on the AT&T search warrant - and hopefully LE and/or AT&T have caught the mistake as well.

Crime Stoppers doesn't always offer reward money, and sometimes they mentiongenerous rewards offered by others in a case. Crime Stoppers originated for people who don't want to get involved, are afraid of police or afraid of criminals, etc.; it is a 501c3 charitable organization. My post was more about the fact that Crime Stoppers has not put out any reminder that a person could call them and give a totally anonymous tip without calling LE, and my hope that this is a good sign that LE has a suspect(s) and also that this is not a stranger crime - ie, it could be meaningful that Crime Stoppers is not involved. If local WS have seen any Crime Stoppers reminders on TV there, let us know.

Anonymous tips in the USA 1-800-222-TIPS

Crime Stoppers is mentioned on the MPD Facebook page, though the number given to call (if one wishes to remain anonymous) is the Ellis County Crimestoppers: (972) 937 - PAYS (7297).

Was it a pass card or an actual key? Could a duplicate key have been made at some time surreptitiously ??? Maybe a far out question, maybe not. I believe that the damage inside was all staged, so perhaps the "break in" was staged, too. JMO

I don't know if it was a key or a card.
I may be remembering all of this wrong so don't beat me.

I recall a poster familiar with the church saying Missy would have had a key to ONE of the front doors.
She also said it might have been to a door other than where her car was parked.
She may have gone in one door, and walked down to open the other door to put her equipment in.
It depended on which door she had a key for.

I would so appreciate the poster who first posted this to come to my rescue , especially if i am mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23