TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't posted lately, been reading like crazy ~ I watch and re-watch the video, I have to say that I have been on the fence with man/woman, but today I looked once again~ and I feel like a man as the stride is so big, i am tall and my stride is not that long, as well as the fact that not so sure women know how to "jimmy" a door and seems to hammer it to force it open, I mean I can wield a hammer, to smash glass, but jimmying a door is not my thing... Those two things stood out to me today, the stride and the forcible "jimmying"...
What? [emoji4] You've never had to break into something? I'm a real "reverse" Houdini.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I'm assuming they are either holding them for trial because they contain sensitive information that the PD doesn't want to redact and release and/or the PD feels the family would be traumatized by hearing the calls at this time. I can't find anything specific about Texas laws pertaining to the release of 911 calls. I know I'm still waiting to hear the 911 calls in some other cases I have followed over the years, including one case from 5 years ago, but that case still hasn't gone to trial so that is probably why the calls haven't been released.

Great point! Ohio 8 was released. Every case so different and definitely interesting.

Okay. So based on recent posts, could we have had a double/triple murder, if an early camper, kid, guest, et al had come into the building a little earlier? This is where the possibility of a gun comes into play. If yes, then we might have. Would they have run off? I think they'd have a pretty good change of getting arrested if they didn't take out witnesses. So this could have been worse. I still think MB is the primary target.

Also. And maybe I've watched too much crime TV, but isn't one of the primary methodologies, if not THE prime method, is to bring witnesses and potential suspects into the station and questioning them. Trying to garner a confession. Catch them in an inconsistency. Get further information. The only person I've heard be questioned (and seemingly benignly) is BB. Shouldn't there be a "parade of POI's" to harvest information. Who did you talk to in this phone call. Did they give you any indication of... You don't need name someone a suspect to take them in for questioning right? Are they meeting in another site to avoid the circus? Are they all lawyered up and the lawyers have blocked any comment? What's going on with that?

I find it bizarre that there is NO new information. No one brought in for questioning. No one's house searched. No evidence taken from the scene. No one talking. No media digging. CG no putting up a reward or even soliciting information. Complete silence. Very odd IMO.

I find it bizarre that there is NO new information. No one brought in for questioning. No one's house searched. No evidence taken from the scene. No one talking. No media digging. CG no putting up a reward or even soliciting information. Complete silence. Very odd IMO.

Pretty sure some things have been taken, at least from some. If not just because they are looking into all aspects of the MB. The only search warrants that have been released were the ones from her electronics and car BUT that's all that's been officially released. Rumors aren't allowed here but I would bet money they have confiscated things from her residence also. Jmo

I looked on Midlothian PD FB and saw BB comment but didn't see anything weird??? I can't figure out which one you're talking about????

I think Mod removed my post. It was about something on one of the commenter's FB page. Sorry

Well.. We just do not know either way whether they saw or didn't see anything. I still would like to hear the double 911 calls. Why were they not released?? Anyone have any opinion on why????

Just an opinion that the callers said something on the 911 call that mentioned how Missy was found. Just referencing another case where the 911 call was not released, but overhead by others listening on the scanner as the good Reverend Carol Daniels' body being placed on the alter nude. IN reality, she was actually placed behind the pulpit, but she was nude.

No telling what came out of the 911 callers' mouths for Missy. I cannot imagine finding my friend with her face, head and chest pulverized. There has to be some information in the calls the powers that be don't want public, and I cannot imagine her girls being able to listen to them. Just my thoughts on why they are withholding the 911 calls from being released.

This killer(s) planned ahead and was prepared. The killer or person who hired them is surley amoung the limited number of people who knew Missy, her schedule, had at least a bit of knowledge about the church's layout, habbits of campers and likely arrival times, where Missy parked and the time she arrived to prepare for class. How many people can that be???

It is odd. What would you make of this ?

That seems to be debatable! Our guesses range from Saran Wrap, square flashlight, mag flashlight in box, door safety bar to UFO. Wait, not ufo. We can't agree. Care to take a guess?

Box of aluminum foil?

Also. And maybe I've watched too much crime TV, but isn't one of the primary methodologies, if not THE prime method, is to bring witnesses and potential suspects into the station and questioning them. Trying to garner a confession. Catch them in an inconsistency. Get further information. The only person I've heard be questioned (and seemingly benignly) is BB. Shouldn't there be a "parade of POI's" to harvest information. Who did you talk to in this phone call. Did they give you any indication of... You don't need name someone a suspect to take them in for questioning right? Are they meeting in another site to avoid the circus? Are they all lawyered up and the lawyers have blocked any comment? What's going on with that?

I don't really watch TV news, and haven't kept up with the local outlets covering the story, but have a couple ideas on the subject.

Since Midlothian is a little ways out of the DFW hub-bub, it could be that reporters haven't been hanging around outside the police station day and night to catch all that goes on on camera.

I looked at their station on Google street view and see that it is convenient located on a dead end access road.

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.493...3hu6digb-jP-er_8Vlw!2e0!7i3328!8i1664!6m1!1e1

Where the road ends, there is a gated entrance for police cars. The way this is situated, they would have to bar the media from parking anywhere near it, or the police cars could not get in and out. Very good setup to arrange for certain witnesses to arrive and be allowed into the area without the media close by. With the nature and speculation of this case, I can understand why detectives might go the extra mile to insure interviews took place when the media was unable to monitor. Some may have even been picked up and brought in by the PD.

A good thing about most police stations is that the amount of traffic in and out makes it difficult for reporters to know what's hot and what's not. Even a department of this size probably has a fair amount of bustle during the day.

If the detectives feel its in the best interest of the case, they will find a way to keep things on the down-low.

This killer(s) planned ahead and was prepared. The killer or person who hired them is surley amoung the limited number of people who knew Missy, her schedule, had at least a bit of knowledge about the church's layout, habbits of campers and likely arrival times, where Missy parked and the time she arrived to prepare for class. How many people can that be???

Approx. more then 1850, since some of her friends have removed themselves from her FB. Jmo

One of the images definitely makes me think the perp is left handed. That was the first clue I saw. In my opinion, of course, which means nothing :)

On a different note, I'm new to this website, and came on it specifically because of the MB case. This website is addictive (IMO), and I am having trouble getting anything else done (FACT!).

I have missed several threads and still nothing NEW.....maybe LE has no info except for a better description of the perp.....the silence is sad!

Beyond Bizarre. The only semi-logical explanation is that they know with a great deal of certainty, but are building an entirely circumstantial case. We can be certain, any and all evidence (blood in the interior of a car, shoes, paraphernalia on tape, etc. is long gone and people's memories and video are dissipating quickly. Is it all being done in stealth (garbage disappearing from the road), with more high-powered agencies at work? WSS is the newest acronym for this forum. We Shall See.

Pretty sure some things have been taken, at least from some. If not just because they are looking into all aspects of the MB. The only search warrants that have been released were the ones from her electronics and car BUT that's all that's been officially released. Rumors aren't allowed here but I would bet money they have confiscated things from her residence also. Jmo

I would think LE is doing tons of interviews but I don't think they typically report it each time they do an interview. Maybe when something significant comes up and can update a change in where the investigation is going or they can just wait until they're ready to make an arrest. But I would love to know for sure who they have interviewed and if certain people have been interviewed multiple times.

Beyond Bizarre. The only semi-logical explanation is that they know with a great deal of certainty, but are building an entirely circumstantial case. We can be certain, any and all evidence (blood in the interior of a car, shoes, paraphernalia on tape, etc. is long gone and people's memories and video are dissipating quickly. Is it all being done in stealth (garbage disappearing from the road), with more high-powered agencies at work? WSS is the newest acronym for this forum. We Shall See.

Correct. We only know LE took AJTs garbage because he put it on Facebook. Perhaps LE has done that to others but no one noticed or posted on FB that it was done.

First time posting. Thinking about motives, at this point anything is pretty much on the table IMO, until it's ruled out.
What if MB isn't the one who angered somebody to want her dead. What if it was BB who made someone mad enough to get back at him by doing this.
I remember early in investigation, BB said he was worried about MB's safety and LE said in SW others may be in danger. And with the notion the killer may have had contact with someone on SW list.

Approx. more then 1850, since some of her friends have removed themselves from her FB. Jmo

Yes but of those 1850+ how many knew how early she arrived for class and had been inside the church before? Seems with the preparing the perp did that it would include basic knowledge of her CG class...at least enough to know if anyone participating in class came early to help her set up and Missy's usual arrival time. That can't be everyone of the 1850+ friends.

It is possible the perp did not go inside the church before the crime and possible they never attended a class but imo it seems likley they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46