TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it the podcast that mentioned some of the evidence may have been destroyed (or something along those lines) because first responders thought she walked in on a burglary? I know I heard that or read it somewhere, just can't remember where.
I wonder if swatperp was smart enough to think of that as well?

I don't understand that thought process. If you're LE, aren't you going to preserve as much evidence as possible either way?

Do you ever wonder if Swatperp is on here reading and either think we have outlandish ideas, or wish they had thought of some of the things brought up here?

Or if they've posted and leave a small trail or attempt to correct something misunderstood because they're proud of their work?

I imagine if Swatperp is brazen enough to murder Missy the way they did, surely they'd keep up with what's being said about them...

JMO

And it's slightly a creepy thought. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is total BS. MPD sure is playing up this "country bumpkin" image of their agency. "Golly gee, we haven't had a murder in nigh on 10 years now, these Effa Bee Eye guys offered their help and we were like SURE THING, thanks! Because we couldn't do anything on our own!"

I don't believe for a second that they are as clueless as they seem to be acting in the media and on FB. The officers there seem smart and competent. I'm sure the outside agency help is great and they're glad to have it. But no way do I believe there was a law enforcement presence that big in that small town and MPD had no idea of anything about it!

Maybe it's because the person that asked the question used the wrong road name? They could say nope we weren't aware of anything that happened on THAT road. They wouldn't be lying necessarily but misleading because they do know about the vehicles on another road last night. Food for thought

Another possibility is that a gun was used to threaten Missy to shut up and do as I say, but was not fired. If fired, I'd think that the first people who found her would smell the gunshot. JMO................that could explain the dogs, a day or so late and a dollar short.

The world is full of possibilities, and so is this case. Thus far there has been no indication of a gun being used. LE has stated that puncture wounds on victim match too the suspect was holding in video. They have not mentioned at any point the use of a gun or wounds related to the use of a gun.

All I know for a fact is that there is missing footage. I'm speculating on the phone/walkie-talkie part. "Something" was cut out for a reason, something that "we" are not privy to at this point. IF there were two perps, one perp could have been on the lookout and signaled to Swatperp that a vehicle had pulled in the driveway.
So there is missing footage. What are they cutting out? Cell phone use? But why?

Someone noted many threads ago, that the "garbage incident".....(hereafter known as "garbagegate") Happened on the 25th of April....so the previous garbage day would have been the 18th of April........JMO

Probably not. I live in Midlo (used to live in Mansfield) and our garbage has always been picked up twice a week. We are currently on a Mon and Thurs schedule. So if it's still the same, the trash would've been picked up the 18th, 21st, and then 25th.

This is total BS. MPD sure is playing up this "country bumpkin" image of their agency. "Golly gee, we haven't had a murder in nigh on 10 years now, these Effa Bee Eye guys offered their help and we were like SURE THING, thanks! Because we couldn't do anything on our own!"

I don't believe for a second that they are as clueless as they seem to be acting in the media and on FB. The officers there seem smart and competent. I'm sure the outside agency help is great and they're glad to have it. But no way do I believe there was a law enforcement presence that big in that small town and MPD had no idea of anything about it!

I agree. But I do think that the second the perp put on an authentic looking attire that said "Police," the case got bumped into a whole new realm.

Do you ever wonder if Swatperp is on here reading and either think we have outlandish ideas, or wish they had thought of some of the things brought up here?

Or if they've posted and leave a small trail or attempt to correct something misunderstood because they're proud of their work?

I imagine if Swatperp is brazen enough to murder Missy the way they did, surely they'd keep up with what's being said about them...

JMO

And it's slightly a creepy thought. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not out of the question, but I think they wouldn't want the digital signature .....gotta keep a low profile. JMO (Hey! Perp! if you are here, too late to hide your history!) JMO

Not out of the question, but I think they wouldn't want the digital signature .....gotta keep a low profile. JMO (Hey! Perp! if you are here, too late to hide your history!) JMO

If they brought a phone to a crime scene, low digital profile isn't the first thing on their mind [emoji16]

The world is full of possibilities, and so is this case. Thus far there has been no indication of a gun being used. LE has stated that puncture wounds on victim match too the suspect was holding in video. They have not mentioned at any point the use of a gun or wounds related to the use of a gun.

LE is not obligated to tell all. They have not specifically denied that possibility, either....the doc who performed the autopsy would know, one way or the other. But we have not seen the complete autopsy report. JMO

What I am finding a bit odd.....the NYPD came in with their special equipment for the cell phone pings. I thought we would have had an arrest by now.

Hi y'all!

I still need to catch up on this thread since I've been out most of the day. Quick question though....does anyone know who is going to be on Tricia's show tonight? Or if she's going to be talking about Missy's case? Just wondering if anyone had heard anything. ;)

I'll catch up with y'all a little later! :seeya:

Was it the podcast that mentioned some of the evidence may have been destroyed (or something along those lines) because first responders thought she walked in on a burglary? I know I heard that or read it somewhere, just can't remember where.
I wonder if swatperp was smart enough to think of that as well?
I am betting that because the first thought was this that the cars at the scene were not searched. That everyone who arrived prior to the police were considered witness after the fact and not considered suspects. I'm hoping that wasn't the case, but you never know.

If some things were not done because the assumption was she walked in on a burglary and not that she was targeted, it could explain why additional police forces have been brought in. Having those incidences explained and mitigated will be critical during the trial.

There are .48 bits of video missing between putting the crowbar away and Swatperp tucking something away in vest (instead of crossing arms.) I don't know if that would be 48 seconds.. not sure how fast/slow the video timing measures.

I'm certain this particular video was edited by LE, but there is also a negative quirk with motion detection cameras where the default setting is somewhere between 10 and 120 seconds (2 mins) recording time after motion is detected. At the end of that 2 minute session, the camera will pause for a few seconds to "write" the data to disk. That sometimes makes video look glitchy, where parts of the action are just missing.

I've been following the threads for a couple of days now. This is my first post.

Has anyone considered that maybe the Perp was searching for the electric breakers inside the building to cut off power? I'm not a electrician but it's usually in a main room, right? This would explain going through all of the rooms?

There is also the outside main power switch that could have turned off and didnt. JMHO wanted to be seen, but for what reason, I am unsure. missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 7 KITCHEN DOOR.JPG

* I know my friends have type at their lake house that is battery back up as well as their alarm system.

Maybe it's because the person that asked the question used the wrong road name? They could say nope we weren't aware of anything that happened on THAT road. They wouldn't be lying necessarily but misleading because they do know about the vehicles on another road last night. Food for thought

I thought person on FB asked about Mt. Zion Rd? Is that not the correct road name?

I don't think the MPD evacuated the building from Monday morning until the accelerant sniffing dog finished on Wednesday to then turn the building back over to the church as that would leave very little time to gather evidence from the scene. There's been no mention of a bomb scare either and I'm not seeing any evidence to support that and that make less sense since there's been nothing about the building being evacuated plus the impact that would have in not gathering evidence from the scene until the dog finished.

What I am finding a bit odd.....the NYPD came in with their special equipment for the cell phone pings. I thought we would have had an arrest by now.

I'm glad NYPD is assisting too. I don't they physically came to Texas, at least if I am understanding correctly. The evidence is being gathered by their equipment, a StingRay, and then they are sorting through all the cell phone data looking for suspicious activity, patterns, etc.

**One of the first campers IS NOT the poi. I know of this person, and they're not even on the phone/list SW.

Respectfully, there are alot of people potentially not on that AT&T phone list. We have no idea who the POI or Suspect is . JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert