TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi y'all!

I still need to catch up on this thread since I've been out most of the day. Quick question though....does anyone know who is going to be on Tricia's show tonight? Or if she's going to be talking about Missy's case? Just wondering if anyone had heard anything. ;)

I'll catch up with y'all a little later! :seeya:

Hi Texasgirl2! You are missed! Tricia posted earlier regarding her guest. I don't think it has to do with Missy's case. I will try to find her post and bump it.

Oh Em Gee. Just when I think that I have thought of everything in my perfect murder plot, you throw me a little nugget. It does involve help though. But seriously. I hope Swatperp didn't think of this one and that uniform/costume/full-of-DNA get up is in a bag somewhere in LE custody b/c they found it already! JMO

ETA: The things I have done for this case. I have walked around in a helmet, tried to put on knee pads and too big boots for gait-gate and now sitting at my desk crossing my arms for reference. Seriously, research.

I admit that's a very clever thought. But connecting the dots, where could you possibly send it that it wouldn't be discovered? Most packages end up somewhere or bounce back to the original shipper. Someone is bound to open it if it does either.

All I know for a fact is that there is missing footage. I'm speculating on the phone/walkie-talkie part. "Something" was cut out for a reason, something that "we" are not privy to at this point. IF there were two perps, one perp could have been on the lookout and signaled to Swatperp that a vehicle had pulled in the driveway.

There's a LOT of missing footage. We see nothing after the murder- no one leaving, no bloody footprints, etc. Look at camera locations. There were several. I doubt the perp was concerned with being seen leaving since they didn't care to be seen breaking & entering. It's odd they don't show the clips of MB entering the building. They almost always show the victims. Look at the little girl that was murdered in FLA after a man took her from Walmart. I've seen the Walmart clips of her last moments. In MB's case, there were 3 cameras outside the door of the room she was killed in. Maybe perp was looking for best place to exit?

I thought person on FB asked about Mt. Zion Rd? Is that not the correct road name?

It's not the correct street name. Our WS poster who told about the happening came on this morning and said that it was Meadowbrook Lane (next street over).

See post #76

There is also the outside main power switch that could have turned off and didnt. JMHO wanted to be seen, but for what reason, I am unsure. View attachment 94851

* I know my friends have type at their lake house that is battery back up as well as their alarm system.
Those two boxes are to de-energize those two AC units when they need to be serviced. The main shutoff would be located near electric meter.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I've been following the threads for a couple of days now. This is my first post.

Has anyone considered that maybe the Perp was searching for the electric breakers inside the building to cut off power? I'm not a electrician but it's usually in a main room, right? This would explain going through all of the rooms?

Thank you for this gonz1234. It fits with one of my theories, that Missy interrupted a burglary to steel copper wiring from the church. I know it's not a popular theory, but I hope readers will at least give it consideration along with other theories.

At the last LE presser, here is what Midlothian's Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson had to say:
"At this point, everything is on the table. We simply don't know," he explained. "All we know is that we want to find the killer responsible, whether it was one person or two persons, three persons – male or female." This also fits with our posters wondering why it looks like different persons in the video.

Now watch this video from Grand Prairie TX PD, which is 20 miles away. I can envision something like this happening at Creekside, only at night.

[video=youtube;vxAWaE21U9Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxAWaE21U9Y[/video]

On 06/28/2015, these four suspects were seen entering a business in the 1100 block of MacArthur Blvd. The suspects removed $40,000 worth of copper wire from the property and fled on ATV's. Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward of up to $1000.00 for any information leading to the arrest of each suspect.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...in-Bevers-Murder-Investigation-376770941.html

ok you guys looking at the map it was meadowbrook lane the cars were sitting on. I was thinking that was mt zion and they were west of 14th street sorry for wrong street name

BUMPING! Local dentalqueen said the name was Meadowbrook Lane and not zion road. :seeya:

Tricia is lining up a guest to talk about Missy on tonights show

It's not the correct street name. Our WS poster who told about the happening came on this morning and said that it was Meadowbrook Lane (next street over).

See post #76

Thank you! I missed that. I guess it's possible the MPD isn't lying, but is being nitpicky about the street name.

:bump: for Texasgirl2! I think she said Naples in the original post. It's no longer there.

Hey Everyone,

Sorry about my post about the radio show tonight. That was supposed to go into the Sievers case.

Although we will have a guest to discuss Missy's case. I am confirming the guest as we speak. When everything is nailed down I will come back and post about the guest discussing Missy's case tonight.

Sievers and Bevers. My head is going to explode.

LE is not obligated to tell all. They have not specifically denied that possibility, either....the doc who performed the autopsy would know, one way or the other. But we have not seen the complete autopsy report. JMO

As an example of not telling all that they know, last night's event of all the police SUV's was not reported on any news station or in the newspaper today. The locals who saw it know what they saw.

I would think word passed quickly through town about that scenario. It was not a sight that could be kept secret!

Welcome!

To me, the evidence would indicate the electricity was never turned off. As for an explanation of the perp's actions, I think they were simply trying to stage the look of a break-in, opening as many doors as possible and wearing police gear to appear to be a responding officer, in order to make it easier to attack MB by surprise.

I agree 100%

With all the tips LE has received & if the attack was personal they have to have a short suspect list. They know the answers to a lot of the questions we have We know little. However, if the attack was random, this could take a long time to solve. I imagine they have even asked other jurisdictions if a similarly dressed person were ever seen on camera during a break in.

Tricia is lining up a guest to talk about Missy on tonights show

????? where did you see this? She said its a Naples reporter re: Sievers case. ???JMO

There is also the outside main power switch that could have turned off and didnt. JMHO wanted to be seen, but for what reason, I am unsure.
attachment.php

* I know my friends have type at their lake house that is battery back up as well as their alarm system.

Good observation!

I noticed this post on the previous thread regarding all the police vehicles on the road (Mt Zion?) with the empty houses:

"Would love to have someone who's in LE or former LE hop on here and comment with their theory about what they might have been up to."

I'm a (fairly) recently retired police officer. I was a K-9 handler for many years, and we were always looking for houses like those mentioned to train in. A group of several empty houses together like that would be fantastic, too good to pass up. For awhile we had an area like that where a neighborhood was bought out for an airport noise thing. We used them all the time. When it comes to actually searching for a hidden suspect, the realism of an actual house is very helpful, and hard to come by. Having several houses together means you can run multiple searches at one time, greatly increasing the training. Its handy not to have to be constantly worried someone will walk thru your training area, or have the neighbor asking what's going on.

Coincidentally, we always trained on Wednesday nights. It worked perfectly for the scheduling. Everyone worked Wednesdays. Half would work the field, the other half would train dogs.

I haven't read all the comments on this gathering. But a training scenario sounds highly reasonable.

On the photo above about the electricity: I had wondered about that some. These days, the "mains" are usually inside. I'm not sure, but those breakers may just be for the A/C units there. I've seen meters pulled off some, but then everything is out. With the place completely dark, the victim might have been afraid to hang around....

????? where did you see this? She said its a Naples reporter re: Sievers case. ???JMO

See bootsctr"s post just upthread (if I quote it, I'll lose Tricia's post :blushing: )

The guest speaker isn't confirmed yet. Tricia will update us here if/when that happens.

:seeya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members