TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Among hundreds or thousands of other fingerprints in that church :(. No wonder this is taking so long.

JMO, this is exactly why the crime scene should not have been released by noon on the day of the murder.

Good Lord!!! Do I have to watch it again... my eyes hurt :silly: Hadn't watched that one a lot but few times been a while

GOOD EYE!!!! no glove on Left Hand
attachment.php
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAbJ5YzWgcU&feature=youtu.be

Thank you for taking another look. :) :)

But why.. he isn't going to climb way up there and through that skinny window it with all that gear on. I don't think SP would fit - IMO. I didn't realize there was a basement or a ditch over there. Good hiding spot. hmmmm

Look at the guy standing by the ladder/window. He's tall enough to knock it out.

At 2:03 of video if you pause, you clearly see that SP has a glove on left hand. SP is gripping object in left hand and you see a few gloved fingers and a more defined gloved thumb. IMO perp is wearing a black glove on left hand, at least at that point. - JMO

attachment.php
I just noticed this photo of a window being repaired (screen shot of video). If I'm seeing this correctly, it's on the NE side of the building near the driveway. Notice the windows below. It must have been broken from the inside since it is high off the ground and why? A lookout? It's on the opposite side from where MB was found. Boy oh boy..

Do you have the link to this video? I'd love to see it!

attachment.php
I just noticed this photo of a window being repaired (screen shot of video). If I'm seeing this correctly, it's on the NE side of the building near the driveway. Notice the windows below. It must have been broken from the inside since it is high off the ground and why? A lookout? It's on the opposite side from where MB was found. Boy oh boy..

I had wondered it that one and the dble doors were busted to see if an alarm would go off. (like bust then go somewhere and wait to see if LEO showed up or a key holder. If no no alarm. There is a sign stating surv cameras ... Thanks Thats one video hadnt seen...

ETA see that shows 605 pm... the place was boarded up early in the day. I just took it that they got done with their Crime Scene like they said 12pm... also they had some function on Wed night. Small not the supper they normally have.. So crime scene clean up had to come in. And also inside repairs.. insurance adjusters so forth.

JMO but the next frame marked 03:58:28 shows the left hand more clearly. Still not sure if it is a gloved left hand holding something or a bare hand. In early threads, iirc some posters thought it was a piece of paper in a gloved hand.

If you click the video link there is a tool icon at the bottom right-hand side of the screen (if you mouse over the icon, it will show the word "settings"), click on that and you will be given speed options, select either 0.5 or 0.25. Hope this helps. :)

Good Lord!!! Do I have to watch it again... my eyes hurt :silly: Hadn't watched that one a lot but few times been a while

GOOD EYE!!!! no glove on Left Hand View attachment 94855 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAbJ5YzWgcU&feature=youtu.be

I can't tell for sure [emoji30]

I think perp has a wooden/rubber mallet in their hand and the light reflection and well as low res and a reflector on glove make it so hard to tell if the left hand is gloved or not.

IMO, it's the wooden handle of a rubber mallet.

4d37d40f9e06870b165e98bfaea6dd76.jpg
bec8dd2491c2710c9d68c79ce8c289cb.jpg
3b9e917469f31e191c83760e65d86567.jpg
93419137ac3128876d23091048e8fdc4.jpg

attachment.php
i just noticed this photo of a window being repaired (screen shot of video). If i'm seeing this correctly, it's on the ne side of the building near the driveway. Notice the windows below. It must have been broken from the inside since it is high off the ground and why? A lookout? It's on the opposite side from where mb was found. Boy oh boy..

hey there's a camera !!!! NE Window broke also a camera.jpg

Ever heard of poker face?

Same concept.

Never show your whole hand.

I know why they aren't releasing most just wondering why they had to release anything, but I've since learned it had something to do with showing it to the clerk, therefore it had to be made public. Obviously they aren't going to release anything unless required to by law. IMO It's pretty obvious who's behind this and I'm sure the cops know too and are playing it smart by not tipping their hand. It could take up to a year or more to get all ducks in a row to ensure a conviction. I understand all of the discussion in different directions and cloudiness because there are so many players, and it's fun to speculate, but if I were a betting man, all of my money would be on one guy. Not naming names, but suffice to say, everything about him is fake. And about 100 other red flags.

Oooh! This is the 7sec w/ time stamp. Yes, it does look like, albeit briefly, no glove on the left hand.

[video=youtube;QAbJ5YzWgcU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAbJ5YzWgcU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

It looks like the hammer to me, not a hand.

I'm not Arkansasmimi but just wanted to post that I was totally surprised that in watching this video a gazillion times I have not noticed that. Wow.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I know but this one is dif than the one on the 2:27 sec one. A little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members