2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***

I know that each state decides how to handle/disclose documents. As a Florida resident, I'll never understand why the law mandates that all documents be released or available for public viewing: the Sunshine Law. Dr. Teresa Sievers was a real person, a loving mother, a dedicated Doctor, a loyal friend, and a mentor. My heart breaks for Her girls - two innocent children who are victims of their fathers selfishness and evil. Forever now, details of their parents unhealthy, unmanageable lives will be instantly viewed with the click of a mouse. Forever, bloody crime scene photographs will detail how their mother was brutally murdered in their kitchen. My heart breaks for Dr. Sievers mother and siblings. Every individual on this earth expects a right to privacy. Only because Dr. Sievers was murdered will her privacy be violated. The betrayal on this brilliant woman continues with each released document. I'm here to remind every curious reader that Dr. Sievers was humble, loving, dedicated, and brilliant. She inspired me to be the best person that I can be: empowered and healthy. I pray for her legacy to be preserved. Mark killed her. Mark continues to manipulate her daughters. Mark is evil. Justice will be served, and he will receive the strictest punishment allowed by law. And, I'll think of Dr. Sievers every day. I'll remember her advice, her logic. I'll not allow the road to justice destroy her legacy. She deserves better than that.

I'm in agreement on the rape aspect, if it happened like MS described. I would like to throw this out for those that may not be familiar with certain marital laws. I wasn't aware of it at the time of my assault. If an individual says, ”no”, or is too incapacitated to consent – it's rape. I thought, at that time, a husband could do whatever, wherever with his wife. My ex–husband used it as form of control over me. If that's what happened to TS, ugh!😠 I'll be glad when these disgusting individuals are stuffed away in some dark cell forever.

Side note, I apologize if none of this makes sense. Back is ”out” and I had major dental work today..... So, things are a bit ”colorful” at the moment.😂

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk

I think TS' attitude began to change toward her loser husband around the time she was discovering his financial shenanigans resulting in the IRS lien against her home. That, in addition to her bank acct being overdrawn, a credit card being turned down (at a business meal?) the many times she suspected him of accessing her phone accounts.

I haven't posted in a long time but following this case daily.
I have something to say and share that hasn't been mentioned...
Let me preface with sharing that I was married to a narcissistic sociopath and closet homosexual and ''sexual deviant...and that divorcing a NS and having to continue your life as THE one who did him wrong, has been and continues to be even more hell than being married to him. Had I known that he would, as he promised he would, make me burn in hell every day of my life after divorcing him, I would have definitely just stayed married and miserable. We've been divorced since 2004 and it is still sheer torture and that is because we have a son who was only 5 when I left and who is now in college but struggles obviously with depression and PSTD. Yes, his father did some sexually perverted things to him. Does any of this sound familiar to you guys? And, yes, I was the breadwinner. My ex has broken into every email acct and mobile phone acct. I still catch him because of all the alerts google and chrome and apple and verizon offer with alerts that someone from an unfamiliar device attempted to access my accounts and my son's accounts.

So here is what I'd like you to consider as you pour thru the new documents:
1. I don't believe for one second TS was interested in MS sexually or otherwise. In fact, she probably despised him. Yet knew that leaving a NS would probably destroy her life and her children's life even more. He would also destroy has business, her credibilty, her practice, her reputation. I assure you - what they think of and how they think is incomprehensible to most. She knew she had a wacko on her hands...she knew. So...re the texts from TS to MS...don't believe an effing thing you read. I have no doybt MS had access to her phone and made those texts look like they we're coming from TS. MS has been planning this murder for a long time. Then he probably deleted the texts so TS never even knew. Remember she was an MD, she had her hands full.
And as for sex...there was probably next to zero. My ex wasnt capable because he was a closet homosexual and he masterbated constantly. I know because I could hear it, and yes my son witnessed it. Tears run down my face as I recall all this but you must consider the source. MS could have also had a second phone and used that as his fake texting back and forth. Nuff said.
The last thing TS had time for were sexual trysts and all of this other B S said about her by MS or any of his creepy associates. My son is permanently damaged, I cannot imagine what TS's girls will go thru for the remainder of their lives.

May TS rest in peace and God Bless those two young girls.

I'm a little more than halfway through batch 6. And I want to yell: "Will someone please fix these damn computers and printers??"

I can't imagine dealing with these office issues constantly. I mean, I get upset when the copier jams twice a year and want to rip the entire thing apart.

I wish I could reach out to TS, shake her, and say, "this is all madness, can't you sense it?" She devoted so much time to helping others, yet was often drained herself.

I know that each state decides how to handle/disclose documents. As a Florida resident, I'll never understand why the law mandates that all documents be released or available for public viewing: the Sunshine Law. Dr. Teresa Sievers was a real person, a loving mother, a dedicated Doctor, a loyal friend, and a mentor. My heart breaks for Her girls - two innocent children who are victims of their fathers selfishness and evil. Forever now, details of their parents unhealthy, unmanageable lives will be instantly viewed with the click of a mouse. Forever, bloody crime scene photographs will detail how their mother was brutally murdered in their kitchen. My heart breaks for Dr. Sievers mother and siblings. Every individual on this earth expects a right to privacy. Only because Dr. Sievers was murdered will her privacy be violated. The betrayal on this brilliant woman continues with each released document. I'm here to remind every curious reader that Dr. Sievers was humble, loving, dedicated, and brilliant. She inspired me to be the best person that I can be: empowered and healthy. I pray for her legacy to be preserved. Mark killed her. Mark continues to manipulate her daughters. Mark is evil. Justice will be served, and he will receive the strictest punishment allowed by law. And, I'll think of Dr. Sievers every day. I'll remember her advice, her logic. I'll not allow the road to justice destroy her legacy. She deserves better than that.

These are my feelings exactly. I was so eager for more docs to read, but within a few minutes of reading this set, I had to stop. Couldn't stop thinking about the sadness this release will inevitably bring to Dr Teresa's loved ones. And as you so eloquently stated, the fact that such private words, thoughts, moments of a murder victim's life are available for the world to see. Bless your sweet heart Southwfl and the hearts of all who knew and loved Dr T. Eagerly awaiting the arrival of RELEVANT docs, particularly the exchanges amongst the pieces of chit who took this woman's life!

Reminder

This is a doc thread. The purpose is to sleuth the facts and info revealed in the documents.

Please leave the insinuations and theories of roofies, drugs and rape out of this. Those are speculative theories and even those have to be based on some sort of factual evidence. Let's reel it back in to what is contained in the Batch 6 docs. Good grief, they're bad enough without adding more awfulness, okay?

DEXTER, OH DEX! Where is that "FREUDIAN SLIP" emoticon when I need it? I couldn't remember the name of the first attorney MS hired who was trying to get MS's cell phone back or not allowed to be down loaded by LE?? (Anyone remember the particulars on that?) Just thinking to myself, Hollander got a chance to look at some of the "items on the phone" and decided it was time to walk away from this train wreck, named MS? (still have not downloaded any of this)

I was sure that he meant snacks...But then who eats a snack right after they finish dinner? Very odd.

I haven't posted in a long time but following this case daily.
I have something to say and share that hasn't been mentioned...
Let me preface with sharing that I was married to a narcissistic sociopath and closet homosexual and ''sexual deviant...and that divorcing a NS and having to continue your life as THE one who did him wrong, has been and continues to be even more hell than being married to him. Had I known that he would, as he promised he would, make me burn in hell every day of my life after divorcing him, I would have definitely just stayed married and miserable. We've been divorced since 2004 and it is still sheer torture and that is because we have a son who was only 5 when I left and who is now in college but struggles obviously with depression and PSTD. Yes, his father did some sexually perverted things to him. Does any of this sound familiar to you guys? And, yes, I was the breadwinner. My ex has broken into every email acct and mobile phone acct. I still catch him because of all the alerts google and chrome and apple and verizon offer with alerts that someone from an unfamiliar device attempted to access my accounts and my son's accounts.

So here is what I'd like you to consider as you pour thru the new documents:
1. I don't believe for one second TS was interested in MS sexually or otherwise. In fact, she probably despised him. Yet knew that leaving a NS would probably destroy her life and her children's life even more. He would also destroy has business, her credibilty, her practice, her reputation. I assure you - what they think of and how they think is incomprehensible to most. She knew she had a wacko on her hands...she knew. So...re the texts from TS to MS...don't believe an effing thing you read. I have no doybt MS had access to her phone and made those texts look like they we're coming from TS. MS has been planning this murder for a long time. Then he probably deleted the texts so TS never even knew. Remember she was an MD, she had her hands full.
And as for sex...there was probably next to zero. My ex wasnt capable because he was a closet homosexual and he masterbated constantly. I know because I could hear it, and yes my son witnessed it. Tears run down my face as I recall all this but you must consider the source. MS could have also had a second phone and used that as his fake texting back and forth. Nuff said.
The last thing TS had time for were sexual trysts and all of this other B S said about her by MS or any of his creepy associates. My son is permanently damaged, I cannot imagine what TS's girls will go thru for the remainder of their lives.

May TS rest in peace and God Bless those two young girls.
First let me say, I'm so sorry you experienced such a terrible (insufficient description, adjectives escape me at the moment) situation. It sounds a bit similar to mine.

While it is unfortunate that these very personal documents are on display, I do feel there is a positive. TS is still touching lives from beyond, by all of us being here, supporting her family/loved ones, and empowering some of us to share our experiences to help others. I didn't know TS, but I feel for every lie and disgusting word that comes from MS it just shows what a selfless person she was.

I have a feeling with the girls now in the care of TS’ family, there is a good chance as they get older that they will be strong, compassionate, and fierce advocates for others. The murderers may have taken her physical being, but her spirit will live on in those girls. MS may muddy the waters a bit with his trash, but TS’ light shines through it like a beacon. Hopefully, that light will lead the girls on their own path of healing and compassion.

(Sorry if I jumped off topic a bit. Mods please feel free to delete or move to more appropriate thread.)

He's such an idiot. He can't have it both ways.
All that complaining about TS losing interest in sex and that she encouraged him to go outside the marriage to get his needs met.
All those diary entries about how sexually aggressive she was.

I haven't read even a fraction of the entries yet, but all that I've read so far describe TS initiating.

Agreed. However, some bits and pieces I've gleaned he may have been using testosterone shots or pellets. Those do play a role in bedroom stamina and recovery. My husband got the shots (we opted out of the pellet) and I, the bioidenticals...Oh man...In the beginning WHOA Nellie! We were like teenagers....BUT I still feel MS is inflating his numbers. Especially because biologically speaking there is "completion", but the well runs dry, so to speak. Sorry, I'm trying to keep this as discreet as possible. It's difficult for me because I'm a "no filter" person....Generally not socially acceptable...LOL

Yep...a man can have an O without the big finish. Its kinda rare but it happens. Especially if weed is involved. It makes you non stop horney and you can have several sessions in a short period of time. It could happen but daily??? really? He is such a sleeze......

Wow great catch AlwaysShocked ~
Hmm
So it looks like CWW called MS using AW's phone on the Tuesday (6-23-2015) BEFORE he left on Saturday (6-27-15) to kill her. And face time at that. Maybe to confirm? Ask if MS still wanted it done?

I guess since the owner of the phone number was "Moran Wideman, Kathy & Ed" and not Wright, he thought it would be a safe way to call...probably didn't have his burner handy.

The next day on Wednesday, 05/24/2015, is when CWW rents the car. So, I'd guess, yes, they were firming up the details of the plan.

Bates 36845

Long redacted calendar entry on 04/25/2015 regarding having a talk with Teresa. Four days later, Mark texts to CWW "hopefully we can talk privately tomorrow, nothing about U or Angie, but it is personal."

Bates 36845

Long redacted calendar entry on 04/25/2015 regarding having a talk with Teresa. Four days later, Mark texts to CWW "hopefully we can talk privately tomorrow, nothing about U or Angie, but it is personal."
Divorce talk?

Bates 35844

When Mark texts CWW about talking privately on 04/29/2015, there is another smaller redacted calendar entry for that day. Could mean nothing, but it did pique my interest.

I am a stay at home mom of 3 children.

My hubby makes decent money, we are not rich, we have a fun and exciting life but I find their life really weird.

Mark's life was one of beaches, pools, leisure, dinners, restaurants, catering food for small parties at their house- lunches, recitals, practices and hotels.

He couldn't even keep up on the normal mundane stuff. It is absolutely bizarre.

I have so much more that I want to say but for now- I'm in shock.

Just a couple of observations...
MS was trying to live in a grandiose manner... A lifestyle which might be afforded to either a very successful specialty type physician OR one which gained notoriety (and financial success) using infomercials etc to spread the message of alternative healing to a large audience. I recall reading a text from TS to MS (sorry no Bates) sometime early 2014 in which she said something like "I can't imagine taking this leap of faith with anyone but you". Totally paraphrased.
I think MS was already living the dream of unlimited resources in anticipation of TS's attempts at broadening her practice.
Problem with that is that is takes work, which we all know MS had an aversion to.
Maybe with the right people supporting, advising and underwriting TS, she would have become a well known (and well compensated) spokesperson for alternative/natural health care. She certainly had a passion for it. Sadly, MS thwarted her dreams by being an overspending, spoiled hanger on instead of a helper/supporter. It's too bad TS didn't (or appear) to recognize one needs a solid team and long term plan to make such transitions. More than a husband who knew exactly zero about breaking into the entertainment/health world. (Thinking Dr Oz here)
The other thing is several posts back it was questioned (maybe by you, Frigga) if MS deliberately sabotaged TS by keeping her off balance financially. I think there may be something to that.... He would have never given up his control to a real, experienced manager so when he saw her struggling, he attempted to make it appear she was failing. He pinned her in hoping she thought she had no way out. Wrong Mark!!! She had a way out but you stole it from her and threw her children/family into utter turmoil in the process.
I too wonder when MS began to entertain thoughts of murdering TS. When she didn't become an overnight hit? Did she threaten divorce bc she finally saw what a parasite he is? I do think she mentioned divorce, knowing full well she was possibly facing starting over financially but free from her greatest liability. MS "acted" stupid and air headed but every move he made was calculated... down to trying to set up CWW for the murder. (JMO)
And that poor Barb the wanna be realtor! Sorry--- can't help but feel bad her name has been dragged into this. Just by reading texts, she seemed to be somewhat of a lost soul just trying to find her way. MS made her feel something. (Don't flog me!)
Just needed to vent a moment. I can go only so long without wanting to explode with anger towards him and cry for the senseless loss of such a vibrant woman.
Back to reading all of your brilliant insights and taking care of my new 8 week old puppy. (Maybe I'm a little crazy too... but in a good way)
Continuing to pray for girls, MAG, AR and all of those whose lives TS touched.

ETA... Skimmed posts over past 12-18 hrs. Sorry if any of this has been discussed or brought up.

ETA2... All of that sex, multiple O talk? Calling big time BS! No. Possible. Way. Literally. And a hilarious joke if he thinks anyone over the age of 16 would believe it. Gross me out, MS! You are one nasty man wh**re!

I am not sure if I read this right, but is there another doc dump that is going up or is here after the 5/17 docs?

Yep...a man can have an O without the big finish. Its kinda rare but it happens. Especially if weed is involved. It makes you non stop horney and you can have several sessions in a short period of time. It could happen but daily??? really? He is such a sleeze

BBM. Understatement of the century. Sleeze is being kind! Lol
I have a couple of friends who still partake in a little recreational weed and I've never heard of that. I'm not questioning it's truth --- just haven't used it since college (80's) and what I observed was just the opposite. But again, such little knowledge regarding it's effects, I can only speak to my limited experience. Made me want to eat pizza and go to sleep. Alone.

I am not sure if I read this right, but is there another doc dump that is going up or is here after the 5/17 docs?

Yes... A big one upcoming. Beach has info pinned in one of the sticky threads. Can't copy/paste on iPad or I would provide link.

ETA see post 174 in Stickies > PayPal donations. HTH

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back