TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, though, that Missy's mom, brothers, and cousins don't live in Midlothian, AFAIK. I think they live in a town 90 miles or so away, or at least most of them do.

Did I read that MB's mom is staying with BB & the girls or did I dream it?

I haven't read that, but it's possible. I believe BB's mom is either staying with him or is at his house a lot since the murder.

Yesterday I drove about 25 minutes outside of a major Texas city to a newly constructed rural Texas church. One our closest
friends, in a pinch, asked me to pick up their child from daycare BC they'd had surgery and spouse traveling. So as I get to the church I noticed the beautiful landscape and stained concrete foyer. As I rounded the corner, in a place I've never been, I felt my heart in my throat, I had a complete weirdo panic attack and had to do everything I could to keep from bolting out of there, with a small child, and panicking the care workers! It was the wildest, scariest moment I've ever had in a church because I felt overwhelming sheer terror at the prospect of what Missy went through. I've been here night and day, like I was for Dr. Sievers, I just can't break away, hoping for arrests soon.

If you guys are seeing a gloveless hand maybe in the missing footage the unsub is removing the glove.

I think I see a gloveless left hand when he/she uses whatever that long tool is by the bulletin board (an adjustable torque wrench, maybe?). It looks like he/she is tightening up or removing a lug nut of some kind... which would probably be hard to do if you were wearing gloves.

(I'm a facilities clerk with access to a bunch of maintenance guys. They do repair work on just about anything and everything you can find in a school---plumbing, HVAC, tanks, irrigation, etc. I'll show them the video tomorrow and ask them what they think the tool is!)

Tell that to my legs and arms that are chronically sore in a good way. I'd tell you to say it to my bat wings on my arms, but they are too small now that I've been doing CG.

Notice that I have been doing this for years. No bat wings on me. Just saying it wasn't for me.

I believe I did read that. Now where the link is to the article I have no clue at this moment. It was a recent article I believe.

Thank you for posting this! I have felt the same way but didn't want to say it. I have been working out for years and tried one of these boot camp type workouts and didn't feel they did anything for me at all! Geared more to the newbies.

If we "try" something once, of course it won't work.

Say the police just took one look at the scene, one look at Missy, one look at the video and called it a day? Not very effective way to get results is it?

I think this particular killer is depraved, make no mistake. But I do also believe he' s slick and clever. Consider this : he went in, murdered MB, and got clear away. LE,including the local LE, FBI, Texas Rangers, US Marshals Service and the BATF have not caught up with him yet. This individual is highly dangerous. jmo There is no perfect crime, though. Sooner or later he will mess up...jmo
Agreed-amoral, sociopathic, yes. Calculation and well planned doesn't mean the individual(s) aren't "depraved," evil," etc.,. But stupidity doesn't appear to be an issue, or the perp would be in custody already-I agree, it shouldn't be considered a positive attribute to commit a murder and allude arrest (momentarily, hopefully!), but there was cunning and planning. Incredibly "smart" people commit murders. Do they have a high IQ? Sometimes. But they likely have a very very low EQ.

Since a car was seen in the church parking lot video, there must be a time it was first seen, there, and a time of when it left. And if SwatPerp-Killer got out of that car, and got back in it, then he/she must have known how to avoid being seen on the camera, and/or which cameras were not working.

So if that's true...how did SwatPerp-Killer know which cameras would not record him/her getting in and out of the car?

Remember, though, that Missy's mom, brothers, and cousins don't live in Midlothian, AFAIK. I think they live in a town 90 miles or so away, or at least most of them do.

Yes thank you! I was mainly referring to local news outlets, strange letters to perp and People magazine. It just gets me a bit, but I do understand what you're saying. [emoji5]

Yesterday I drove about 25 minutes outside of a major Texas city to a newly constructed rural Texas church. One our closest
friends, in a pinch, asked me to pick up their child from daycare BC they'd had surgery and spouse traveling. So as I get to the church I noticed the beautiful landscape and stained concrete foyer. As I rounded the corner, in a place I've never been, I felt my heart in my throat, I had a complete weirdo panic attack and had to do everything I could to keep from bolting out of there, with a small child, and panicking the care workers! It was the wildest, scariest moment I've ever had in a church because I felt overwhelming sheer terror at the prospect of what Missy went through. I've been here night and day, like I was for Dr. Sievers, I just can't break away, hoping for arrests soon.

I'm sorry to laugh at your real life horror but I do so in complete empathy. I have increased my power bill this month bc I'm now terrified of the dark. I open my garage in the morning as soon as I step foot out there in the event a crazed SP has tracked me down, my suburban neighbors are close by to save me before I'm next. I can't even imagine going to an unfamiliar Texas church. Nope.nope nope. Bless your heart, as we say where I'm from.

I've often thought about the timeframe in which the perp had to commit this murder. If by chance, there had been a change in plans and MB entered the church with another camper, then what? Was there a plan B? I would think that MB would have noticed that damage had been done inside and would have called the police and the perp would have to get out of there fast. I have my doubts that the perp could have taken them both on.

If we "try" something once, of course it won't work.

Say the police just took one look at the scene, one look at Missy, one look at the video and called it a day? Not very effective way to get results is it?

I tried it for 5 weeks.

Since a car was seen in the church parking lot video, there must be a time it was first seen, there, and a time of when it left. And if SwatPerp-Killer got out of that car, and got back in it, then he/she must have known how to avoid being seen on the camera, and/or which cameras were not working.

So if that's true...how did SwatPerp-Killer know which cameras would not record him/her getting in and out of the car?

There is a video from some source, but we don't know where the car was

There have been several postings on here about how calculated, well planned and intelligent the perp was. HE WAS NOT! He ruthlessly bludgeoned a mother of three to death and that alone demonstrates his lack of intelligence. His plan was not that well calculated, it was unduly risky, evil and left many opportunities for failure and discovery. The perp is stupid, evil, and cruel. They are a C to D student at best. They only had a little bit of luck. That luck will soon run out and they will be undone, imprisoned and executed.
The smart ones in this case are the multi departmental army of law enforcement agencies putting together indisputable proof around the details of this case. In my opinion they know details about the crime and the perp that even the perp is not aware of. It is only a matter of time perpie.
I suspect the perp may be viewing this thread. Please for our victim’s family sake don’t build the perp’s ego anymore by complimenting his planning, his cunning his intelligence. The perp has no redeeming qualities. Keep the children in your prayers. All comments are IMO.

There's actually nothing to compliment. The killer is a feeble excuse for a human being who shows a lack of maturity in that they couldn't handle their frustrations or disappointments in any meaningful way that would help themselves and those around them. They had to resort to a two-year old (some) emotional response by hurting someone else.

Pitiful, but not to be pitied. Not clever or intelligent enough to learn that there are other ways to deal with problems. Any fool can play dress up and destroy another living being, but an intelligent person would think past the murder. No self preservation in committing murder. It may alleviate some tension for a while, but another problem will present itself and the answer is to kill again? Self-preservation: not committing a crime that will put you in prison for the rest of your life. How impotent the killer must feel that they can't figure out another way to deal with a problem. I hope they don't have children because I couldn't imagine how they handle issues with vulnerable little people.

I've often thought about the timeframe in which the perp had to commit this murder. If by chance, there had been a change in plans and MB entered the church with another camper, then what? Was there a plan B? I would think that MB would have noticed that damage had been done inside and would have called the police and the perp would have to get out of there fast. I have my doubts that the perp could have taken them both on.

I've thought about the tight timeframe too and "what if" scenarios. What if MB arrived five minutes later than she did and the early-bird camper arrived just a little bit earlier?

So many things about this case perplex me - everything seemed to fall into place for the perp!! The timing is clearly a big item that fell into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynko5538