TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

I sent a message to WFAA's Facebook page (the only one so far accepting PM's) to ask if they're providing coverage and asking for a link. I'll keep trying, as the clock winds down to 10a.m. local time.

:crossfingers:

#JusticeForMissy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's nothing on the MPD FB page about holding a presser.

I'm having a real problem loading and posting anything here. Does everyone have video ads on every page or is it just me, maybe I have a virus?

In my office
If anyone wants to give a blow by blow, it would be appreciated

You bet, Dushi!

Thank you everyone for the updates on coverage for the presser in mere minutes. Fortunately the live stream via KRLD radio is playing in the background just fine for me. I will do my best to transcribe and post here (along with my fellow WSers)

So far there hasn't been any mention of it. I'll be watching the thread like a hawk, and trying to access another feed to help out in any way I can.

To say I'm on pins and needles is the understatement of the century.
:scared:
:praying:

I don't know when he may have suspected or heard any of those rumors. Everyone handles grief differently. I just don't like to judge someone's actions when faced with the news of MB's death, and having a microphone in your face. I can't imagine. Sorry.

Respectfully.. I agree with your Disclaimer. But the BBM JMHO is getting twisted with other facts unless you know of something we dont. How do we know when BB "AND after hearing rumors that his wife was "having an affair" or at least engaging in "flirtatious emails" with someone" Tues was 19th. MB iPhone and iPad was not extracted until the 20th. Just curious.

I checked and it appears they only have the live stream via radio.com (I had to download the app to listen). If anyone else is able to access via browser, please chime in!

:earson:

I hear from my browser.

deleted see there are cameras below so it may be live.....

There's nothing on the MPD FB page about holding a presser.

I'm having a real problem loading and posting anything here. Does everyone have video ads on every page or is it just me, maybe I have a virus?

I have video ads as well. I was able to mute the video ad that just came on.

IMOO.

The video/ Suspect at the 10:00 mark BB speaks of the video.

This is Tues April 19. BB states that this is the same video that the Public has seen .. he says he saw same one on a loop video . Now he also says he doesn't know how much of the video the MPD has released, I take that as how much time wise released v what they have. Granted he may saw a better quality but he very much is giving his opinion of the video. Same as everyone else who has see it. Disclaimer... I just going by video of what BB is stating HERE on this date at that time.

.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12513771#post12513771

this is the 7 sec video that LEO released https://youtu.be/QAbJ5YzWgcU

This video can only be taken in the context of at that time. Tues April 19, by April 27 when BB stated he now believed MB was targeted, much had investigation and thing had happened. By BB comments given at press conf about the Dry Cleaner SW.. he alluded to haven seen more of the video JMHO

JMHO, people have gotten so many of the known facts (which are few) twisted or taken out of context and put with other things this is just a big mess. Especially if people just start reading at any point. Sadly there are soo many that when an arrest is finally made will have nothing to do with the majority of what or who has been talked about.

Bottom line is. Unless MB personal life had anything to do with her Murder... the rest is irrelevant. Same with BB or anyone else listed on those 2 sets of SW. Gazillion affairs, real or just rumor/gossip mean nothing if it doesn't have to do with the Motive behind MB Murder. Does not mean that there were not affair(s) Per SW that was Confirmed per LEO. Just its none of our business period. MB character is not relevant. She did not deserve to be Murdered. We now not yet whom the Alleged Murderer is or Alleged Motive. YET...

JMHO :banghead:

I'll be so mad if this turns out to be "We're still working diligently, please be patient"

I think they will release the details about height, etc, that they've determined from video analysis -makes sense to eliminate suspects who are not physically the right size and focus on those who are.

[video=twitter;733673202648420353]https://twitter.com/JamesRoseFox4/status/733673202648420353[/video]

#FOX4News:Media setfor briefing on #MissyBevers case by Midlothian PD possible more accurate description 2b released

"BB and RB's alibis have all been corroborated by independent sources" -- MPD Presser

CBS11
‏@CBS11
@XXXXXXXX @MidlothianPD Not carrying it live but we'll have updates on @KRLD and @CBSDFW News at 11 a.m.
9:46 AM - 20 May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member