TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live to me. I have 2 windows open so I am actually listening to it while I type. I can visually see it if I wanted.

IMOO.

I caught the very tail end from another link.

So they are not releasing any additional footage?

UUGH i made all notes and got booted out and lost all my notes

Oh my gosh, they literally have nothing!! Or they are not releasing anything.

[video=twitter;733676613343301632]https://twitter.com/cbs11Robbie/status/733676613343301632[/video]

This is certainly not what I was expecting.
I feel they have no idea.
5'2 to 5'7, male, female , no idea if random or a hit, no idea of race
Just disheartening

Definitely not the press conference I was hoping for. So disappointed they don't have or didn't provide more information. How can they not get a better estimate of the height than a 5" variable??!

[video=twitter;733674890188886017]https://twitter.com/cbs11Robbie/status/733674890188886017[/video]

So, no clue, nothing. But, are sure the general public is safe. :gaah:

Gotta say, I feel really bad for the folks listed in the SW who have been publicly pulled through the mud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be better to discuss after we get an official transcript...but I THINK I heard at the beginning of the press conference-in referring to the silver Nissan-that it was seen on camera an hour before Missy was murdered.

Just my opinion

Oh my gosh, they literally have nothing!! Or they are not releasing anything.

Sounds like they have absolutely nothing - no theory, no suspects, nothing but the height of the perp and a car description that may or may not be linked to the crime. Nobody to sleuth now because they have cleared MB friends, family and coworkers. Sigh... This is so frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998