TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could everyone please do me a huge favor? :please:

When you are responding to someone's post, could you kindly click on the 'Reply With Quote' button under their post so that we can all know who you are responding to?

I love to read every single post and it would definitely make it easier to understand when posts that are being answered are quoted.

Thank you. :)

Sparky, please don't kick my behind, I promise I'm not trying to be a mod, just trying to help make everyone's reading experience a bit easier.

Okay, so hubs & I just went by the SWFA store to get photos of the cameras.

Y'all....the cameras are EVERYWHERE! It's crazy how many there are. There are cameras in so many places I probably missed most of them. There is no way that a car could drive into that parking lot without capturing footage of every single section of that car. FWIW, Hubs says that it would be impossible to drive through a single square inch of the parking lot without your license plate, and every dent, ding and scratch being identifiable.

One camera captures the front of every car that pulls into the parking lot. And probably traffic on 287 too since it faces that way. There is one way in and one way out of that parking lot.

We drove by mostly because I was curious as to why they chose to release that particular photo of the car. Maybe it's because of the sticker but there were 30+ (hubs says that's his estimate but it's probably low) cameras so I guess we are surprised they don't have a better photo to release of the back of the car. Looking at the cameras and parking lot, well I guess you could say I'm a bit confused. That is seriously the best photo they have? Ummm.....okay.

Tapatalk won't let me post the photos without signing up for something but I will post them later when I get home. They aren't that great so don't sit on the edge of your seat or anything . I didn't get out of the truck. ;)

Creekside was hard to drive by....definitely hit me more than I expected. :(

We did drive by Whataburger but we didn't see any cameras except the one on the drive thru which isn't anywhere close to 287.

Anyway, just wanted to share what I saw with y'all. All IMO.

Sent from my iPhone/Tapatalk

Makes sense. It is far more important to me that LE catch the killer, than that they keep the public informed. They cannot release all the information to highly anxious talkative fearful people.
Look at what social media has done already. 1000 tips, many of them opinions? What?

I noticed in the video that the young man who works at the store was almost giddy and kept saying they were excited, but careful not to mention any details. That license late could have been whited out.

IDK but thanks to you and your husband for being so astute as to check out the camera installation.

Hey Guys/Gals,

It's been decided the thread will close for the night. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening and we'll see you in the morning. Let's hope we have some good news soon!

:tyou:

Sparky

Good morning,

There are "Rumors" floating around on some FB pages. Please remember those "Rumors" are not to be brought to WS. If they are Your post will be deleted.

For our new members....please take a moment to read our Rules and Etiquette thread. A lot of your questions will be answered there. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-amp-Information

Pictures of innocent people and pictures from unauthorized Twitter accounts are not allowed. Please refer to the link above re: Social Media.

As stated per LE yesterday, the Bevers Family, friends and Co-workers are not suspect. Please don't insinuated or accuse them. BB and RB's alibis have checked out per LE.

The fishing trip was given to BB from a vendor. BB's mother has confirmed it.

CT's FB is off limits. It's now private.

CW's FB is off limits. It's been deleted.

WH is off limits. There are 2 WH's on Missy's friends list on FB. Until it's determined which one is on the target list, please no discussion.

The bloody shirt is still being tested.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sparky

#JusticeForMissy

Please thank this post.

Please forgive me... I'm not being lazy... Just have a new puppy and zero extra time to check for updates. Will someone give me a thumbnail sketch of what has transpired over the last 24? Thank you much!!!

For the Texans; does your state require license plates on the front & back of a car? (Some states do & some don't).

We require both. I do not think that is a sticker on the bumper. i think it damage. picture is subpar at best, but messing with the brightness a little should bring the "sticker" into focus enought to tell that its a sticker. its a little of center to the right and if you look closley at the shadow from the paralell ridge that runs across the bumper, you can clearly see that it dropps with the what they are calling the sticker. this is a dent!!!!!

IMO it is quite the grainy photo. Kinda Loch Ness/Big Foot esque. That being said. It sure does resemble a Texas Firefighter Assn sticker. When you clean it up a bit. Altima 2.5 S. That narrows it down. Plate can be cleaned up too. They know who this belongs to. Good.

New article with a larger pic of the whole car. They had to have seen the plate #. Maybe a nice poster here can enhance the photo? tia

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...hicle-of-interest-in-texas-church-murder.html

attachment.php

"Who buys them? According to J.D. Power research, compared with the midsize car segment as a whole, Altima buyers are more often female, more often members of Gen X[1], and are less affluent. They identify as “Price Buyers” to a greater extent, and are more likely to view a vehicle as just a way of getting from place to place. Otherwise, Altima buyer demographics align with the general composite of a midsize car buyer."

Also, that square thing lit up in the front seat might be a GPS. They should run a triangulation or check with GPS providers and see if they can get a list of all active devices from 2-5am on 4/18.

Also, that square thing lit up in the front seat might be a GPS. They should run a triangulation or check with GPS providers and see if they can get a list of all active devices from 2-5am on 4/18.

"Big Brother" can follow my GPS???

I didn't know, but that makes sense. Wow!

IMO it is quite the grainy photo. Kinda Loch Ness/Big Foot esque. That being said. It sure does resemble a Texas Firefighter Assn sticker. When you clean it up a bit. Altima 2.5 S. That narrows it down. Plate can be cleaned up too. They know who this belongs to. Good.

Who would have a firefighter sticker? Anyone in this case so far? All we can tell is that it's oval. There are a million stickers that are shaped like that. We can't see color or wording at all. Could be some parking sticker too. The can just call Nissan and ask for a list of all registered owners of that make model and color in the state, or cross reference it with dept of motor vehicles records. Which if they don't already have tag number they may have done.

I blew up that picture of the square light colored thing perp was carrying when he/she smashing wall on right side of screen and it looks like a saw to me. Edges are jagged.

"Who buys them? According to J.D. Power research, compared with the midsize car segment as a whole, Altima buyers are more often female, more often members of Gen X[1], and are less affluent. They identify as “Price Buyers” to a greater extent, and are more likely to view a vehicle as just a way of getting from place to place. Otherwise, Altima buyer demographics align with the general composite of a midsize car buyer."

So is the vehicle of interest the main new info learned yesterday? And the fact that MB's family, friends etc are not considered suspects? WOW.... But still considered "targeted"?

"Big Brother" can follow my GPS???

I didn't know, but that makes sense. Wow!

If that is the perps car I really wonder where s/he went for almost 2 hours before showing back up at 3:50! This must be someone who either lives alone and has no one to answer to or wonder about them when exiting house at that hour, or someone who has a really good reason for being out that late like a night job: police, firefighter, bar owner, dr., nurse, waiter, waitress, janitor, or hitman.

If this car was involved: And if this was a targeted hit, like I think it was, I wonder why s/he showed up 2 hours early. That makes no sense. This was a Sunday school/work night, not a Friday or Saturday party night, why in the world would the perp arrive so earlier than they knew Missy would be there, then leave or move car away from cameras and come back 2 hours later at that time of the morning? Makes no sense. We know perp knew exact time she would arrive, so why drive around 2 hrs before at least?

So is the vehicle of interest the main new info learned yesterday? And the fact that MB's family, friends etc are not considered suspects? WOW.... But still considered "targeted"?

No one has been ruled out.

Not sure what you mean by targeted MrsArk. I didn't hear that. Regarding suspects, no one has been ruled in or out as of right now. They officially: "have no suspects as of right now." BB and RB's trips both check out according to police.

My take away from the press conference is that the "target numbers" & why they made the list is no longer the focus of the investigation. That doesn't mean that they are ruled out but the investigation is going in other directions. I fear LE is a long way from figuring this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member