TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so I wonder how difficult for LE to narrow down the year of the Altima? How can they be sure? Just curious....

Just watched tonight's Nancy Grace. She interviewed a car expert, who thinks the Altima is a model between the years of 2010 and 2012. IIRC he said you could tell by the width of the crome across the back.

IMHO

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that while the police have to gather evidence to prove who did it, they also have to chase every detail down to rule anyone else out. The car may not be related in any way to the murder but they need to follow the lead. The last thing they want is the defense bringing it up in the trial and showing that they didn't even investigate anyone else and creating reasonable doubt by saying this car could have been casing the church. I personally think that's the situation with this car. JMO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday that goes by with no one coming forward makes it look more and more like the car's involved. Also, more and more like it was a targeted hit. Amateur or even pro burglar wouldn't go through such elaborate attempts to hide a vehicle or its ownership.

I thought it was family financial problems & we can't talk about the family.

I don't sleuth families on any crime message board. But, I am going by what LE themselves said about financial difficulties. LE says very little usually, so what they do say I pay close attention to. People get killed over money. often. jmo

Just watched tonight's Nancy Grace. She interviewed a car expert, who thinks the Altima is a model between the years of 2010 and 2012. IIRC he said you could tell by the width of the crome across the back.

IMHO

Yes, in my searching tonight I did notice this. The piece of chrome above the license plate, right under the Nissan emblem on the trunk.

The link would not open for me?? Anyone else?? (Bury head now).

When I use Tapatalk on my phone, links won't open but I can see photos. On my Kindle Fire I can open links but can't see photos lol. Sometimes I have to switch devices to see things!

I have been trying to figure out the footwear and odd calf musculature of SP. You nailed it. THANKS!

So these are used for boxing training sessions? Maybe also MMA training sessions? What else would they be used for? Self-defense training sessions? Would this be something the instructor would wear or would it be the student? Both?

These would slip on over the footwear, right?

Goosebumps.

Yes, they are primarily for training and I have seen people walking with shoes on with them, but my boys never did when they were in martial arts. They kept their gear in giant bags. I believe the trainer and student can both wear them. I'm sure they can be used for multiple sports.

For any interested parties, I've transcribed the May 20 presser verbatim into a protected PDF. Forgive the watermark, but after seeing other individuals (cough, cough, NG) taking credit for mimi's hard work with her map, I'm being squirrelly.

My qualifications: I transcribe and edit legal and corporate audio as my day job. Trust me, it's not as thrilling as it sounds.

View attachment 95135

Thank you so much for this. I downloaded it and put it in my OneNote app notebook I'm compiling on the case.

Where can I find video of this press conference? I haven't found it on any news links yet, just snippets.

Batbrat, thanks for post. Why do you think perp holds his/her arms out so wide when walking? I can't see the clothing causing an obstruction.

If I owned a gym;** SNIPPED BY ME!**.

Oh Dexter....I read the first part, and chuckled to myself and said "The world must be coming to an end!"....yeah, If I owned a gym...I can't imagine. Sorry for the silly chuckle in such a serious case!!!!

You bring up a good point though. Who knows who can be mad at you and you not even know it! People's perception and reality are not always the same.

I hope LE makes an arrest or arrests soon! I would be so scared.

Another thought, since I've been following Dr. Sievers' case, how does the arrests in that case add up to win this happened? That doesn't sound right. Awful fibro fog tonight. What I mean, was an arrest made in the Sievers' case before Missy was murdered? Could someone be doing a 'copycat' of sorts? Did someone hear about that case, figure perps had gotten away with it, so decided the same method to cause public frenzy? There's several factors that are similar, both cases involve an attractive, physical fit, middle age female. Both women were concerned and ambitious about health. Both sold supplements. Both were married with kids. Both killed with a hammer (at least highly likely Missy was, though it's not been directly stated as a hammer I don't think), both killed late night/early morning. Neither case has a witness not involved in the murder. I'm sure the awesome sleughs have found more similar factors. While

I don't believe Missy's husband to be involved, while I immediately felt Teresa's was, it's just odd how similar the cases are in other regards. I don't think I've seen many cases of someone killed with a hammer while I've been on websleuths!

I orginially felt Missy was targeted, and knew the murderer, I'm beginning to doubt that theory. If the relationship was close, I think LE would have a suspect by now if not an arrest. If this was a stranger, or at least a stranger to Missy, someone that was stalking her, or felt hatred for whatever reason, or just wanted to kill, it might take a long time to solve.

No doubt LE has checked cameras in all areas within miles of this crime! When news reporters were murdered LIVE on the morning news in my area, LE was at a local store, a good 10 miles from the murders within 30 minutes!!! We didn't know at the time that LE knew what car the perp was driving, and was checking to find the direction the perp went!! Yup, drove right by my house when he fled! Scary!

I bet LE know what direction that Nissan went as well, even if they can't track it to the owner yet.

Praying for a break in this case soon!!!

Who has kept a running tally of Possible Motives?

1) jealous spouse/ significant other - real or perceived
2) stalker
3) some ill reference to church?
4) business deal gone bad
ETA:
5) knew something on someone
6) drugs/steroids
7) hired hit
8) Random
9) Business deal gone bad/feels conned/lost $
LOL just from top of head last day or so what else. I do want to keep a list for later :silly:

10) Something going on in MB's life that we know nothing at all about. jmo

If I owned a gym; I wouldn't be too happy with instructors poaching my customers. So why didn't the gym owner and Missy join forces where she can use his lot or gym for her classes at 5am.

Its a win win without unwanted soliciting of customers.

From reading Missy did have personal trainer/boot camp at the Midlothian Anytime Fitness gym on her own prior called Miss-Fits Fitness. Dec 2014, MB advertised doing 3 classes at 8:30 a.m. MWF, and was asking if anyone was interested in doing a 5:30 or 6:00 a.m. class. This was prior to becoming a CG Trainer. * Does anyone know off hand, I can look it up but someone may know... when did she join CG? I think I have it somewhere, just don't remember off top of my head. I know she had an Event on FB in Aug 31, 2015 was first CG at Creekside Church of Christ. *sidenote, whomever does the CoC FB "liked" the event. That would make CoC 7 1/2 months at CoC roughly (end of Aug 2015 - end of March and until April 18, 2016 JMHO

This car may be a stretch. How many times, realistically, have we pulled over for a minute? No matter what....lost, argument, rest, phone call...I have. And I barely watch the news. Being in law enforcement, I despise the media, they are not worth my time. But I enjoy fact finding ruthless Websleuths. I have been on true crime media for over 10 years...usually low key bc I feel I am too opinionated for some. But I love this site. I think, personally, LE knows the plate. They need more evidence/incriminating info from the public before releasing. If cops released ALL info...they would be crummy at their job.

First and foremost~~thank you for your service to make our communities a safer place! We enjoy having LE join in and are proud of our Sleuthers when they can contribute something to help! I love this site too~~rather addicting...LOL

Thanks for your contribution to the thread and welcome! :wagon::greetings:

Perp comfortable with the bulky clothing, helmet & tools.

I've been thinking this from the beginning ... That whoever it is, they were able to withstand the heat generated by the helmet and the whole outfit, which seems to be quite bulky.

I'd be sweating my *advertiser censored* off!

But the perp seems to be very comfortable in it, and not bothered. Could that be a clue? Not sure, just something I've thought of.

JMO - MOO

I believe it will be solved. I believe they have evidence, and are building their case. We do not know if they have went to a GJ with what they have so far.
How would you know the reasonable doubt without knowing the evidence? How would anyone know if the bumper sticker looks of the million kinds, even those not online... when can not make out from the photo released? Not meaning to sound snarky but honest questions.

i thought some people might be enhancing the pic as they've made all kinds of comments about what the oval blob looks like to them. To me I just see an oval blur. But my guess is this perp who likes to look scary and official probably has a similar type bumper sticker.

Regarding reasonable doubt: defense can point finger in a million possible directions, just as we all are doing here. Self explanatory.

As for the perp being male or female, I still don't know. I will tell you that lots of the profilign here wouldn't work on me. I'm female. I think 5' 10'' now, shrunk some due to degenerative disc. I have long legs, and long arms. My husband is the same height, yet he wears 30 length pants, and I wear 34 length! My gait and should position depends on my pain level.

What are the chances that some innocent motorist just so happened to pull into that parking lot located 1/2 mile from the CoC church at 2:00am on the very morning that there was a break in at the church by at least 3:50am and a murder there right after 4:18am? Slim chance indeed.

I think about the activity. Car driving on a lonely hwy in the dark, in the rain and just passed the huge parking lot at CoC, driving south. Who would even know that SWFA parking lot was there? I would be flying low with no traffic and pass that little tiny entrance drive before I noticed it - even if I were looking for a spot to pull over for whatever reason.

AHA! SWATPERP passed the church and stopped to figure out how to back track the 1/2 mile to CoC. SP missed the turn off to the church to cross the northbound lanes of travel and slowed down to try to figure out what to do, saw the parking lot and stopped to GPS the next cross over.

Is the perp predominantly LEFT handed? It appears the door is opened with left hand and possible weapon is carried in left hand. Thanks

Good catch.

Something helpful to keep in mind when studying "handedness" - I have several southpaws in my family and they all use their right hand for pretty much everything else other than writing. I suspect it's because most people are right handed and manufacturers design products for right handers.

As for the perp being male or female, I still don't know. I will tell you that lots of the profilign here wouldn't work on me. I'm female. I think 5' 10'' now, shrunk some due to degenerative disc. I have long legs, and long arms. My husband is the same height, yet he wears 30 length pants, and I wear 34 length! My gait and should position depends on my pain level.
I'm right there with you, and my size 12 feet would look like any man's feet, especially in boots.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I do not believe this is the best or only photo of the Altima that LE has and thus their last lead

• when they release this single grainy and largely un-editible picture one month after the fact having had access to (likely IMO) dozens of video cameras and

• prefaced its release with a request not to live stream the PC which was largely about the car

• and by doing so effectively prohibited a wide berth for tips and BOLO's when this car could have literally been driven ANYWHERE over a months time.

Whew.

Nor can I believe LE wants to talk with the owner only because the owner might know who was driving the vehicle that morning and what were they up to or what they may have seen UNLESS that Altima was also seen in the church parking lot on one of those "intermittently" working exterior cameras.

I don't think it's stolen, because I'm certain a car of that caliber would've been reported and if they truly cannot see the plate I cannot imagine they haven't reached out to all the owners with current 2009-2012 stolen Altima vehicle reports in the surrounding states to see if that's their car. There's one within 250 miles. That shouldn't take a month to rule out. Mind you its gray and since 2015 could've been driven around for a year, I suppose. They still had to have cleared this right?

attachment.php

http://www.stolencarreports.com/report/View/11251

Nope, I believe there's better chance of a Sasquatch sitting in the back seat than I believe these things.
I think they have a lot more on this car, and they are just putting pressure on the perp(s).
IMO and subject to change 18 more times.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 421
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics