TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great comment. But why the hairdo color mentioned. Do you suspect a certain person. Thanks.

No, I really don't even know who is involved. I just was looking at the video and thinking how fair this person could be. Just kind of typical of the coloring? I don't know - just a hunch!

I agree with you and that is why I think she practiced. Quite a bit. She has the macho walk down pat. And if you think about it she had to be able to take MB out while wearing the clothes. Practice.

I think there was probably a practice run of some kind. I've always wondered how swatperp knew that the church had cameras. Did they attend church at least once? Did they drive into the parking lot and look inside? They had to have staked out the place beforehand. How long does the church keep surveillance footage and could police find a suspect in plainclothes doing a "trial run" before they murdered Missy? This could be something for LE to look into.

What are the chances that some innocent motorist just so happened to pull into that parking lot located 1/2 mile from the CoC church at 2:00am on the very morning that there was a break in at the church by at least 3:50am and a murder there right after 4:18am? Slim chance indeed.

I think about the activity. Car driving on a lonely hwy in the dark, in the rain and just passed the huge parking lot at CoC, driving south. Who would even know that SWFA parking lot was there? I would be flying low with no traffic and pass that little tiny entrance drive before I noticed it - even if I were looking for a spot to pull over for whatever reason.

AHA! SWATPERP passed the church and stopped to figure out how to back track the 1/2 mile to CoC. SP missed the turn off to the church to cross the northbound lanes of travel and slowed down to try to figure out what to do, saw the parking lot and stopped to GPS the next cross over.

Was the car parking facing store or away? Ng supposedly told tonight but I missed it. That will say everything: where perps focus was.

Hello, I am new here. I live in Midlo and knew Missy (vaguely) and this crime has really rattled me. I so want there to be a clear suspect and previously I was clinging tight to a theory that was explorer on the radio show two weeks ago, about a jealous spouse. But now I wonder if a jealous spouse could outsmart LE AND the Texas Rangers AND the FBI. I feel like anytime we react out of anger, we are sloppy. How many times have I spoken out of anger and said the wrong thing? This would be that to the umpth degree.

I have an increased, horrifying fear that this was a random crime. If LE had even a hunch that one of the POIs did it, couldn't they arrest them on lesser charge to get them off the streets for a little while and "warn" citizens that this is likely the killer? There are charges to be had here in addition to murder...breaking and entering, impersonating LE. Any of these would work and show the town that the PD has their man or woman. So why not???

Does anyone know what grade MB taught, how long ago she quit and why? Thanks.

Another thing I'm hunting for is the search warrant for Missy's truck. I believe there are 7 warrants, released, correct?

1. MB phone/iPad
2. AT&T Tower
3. Dry Cleaners
4. AT&T target numbers
5. Linked In (creepy message)
6. Linked In (CW messages)
7. Truck

I am looking for a downloadable copy of the warrant or one I can screenshot. Thanks in advance if you can help!

Its not looking that way. For those of you who think LE knows who did this and just aren't showing their cards, why do you think they would come out now a month later and ask the public to help them ID this car? If they knew who did it they would move on this obviously dangerous suspect and not be grasping at straws after "all other leads have been exhausted."

I think it was someone helping out a friend who wanted MB dead, with or without that friends assistance, from another town not too far away. These groups involved are all very macho and tight. Without getting too specific, they have each other's backs. They ride or die.

I think its strategic. Maybe all they have is circumstantial and are trying to see if anyone comes forward to give them more info about the person LE strongly suspects and by releasing info about the Altima and height range they are sending a message to the perp but also appealing to those who may know the perp and could volunteer tips and other info that could help them with their case. We don't know what info LE has that they aren't releasing. I do know the FBI and rangers are assisting and I think they crafted the latest statement in a very specific way. They could have released the Altima video earlier but waited until they had experts give a height range for the perp. Maybe I'm just being overly optimistic but I think they know what they are doing and will solve this.

I think your part about groups who you think did this seems pretty specific to me, JMO. I would respectfully disagree as I think the person who killed missy Planned and killed her alone. Jmo

I do not believe this is the best or only photo of the Altima that LE has and thus their last lead

• when they release this single grainy and largely un-editible picture one month after the fact having had access to (likely IMO) dozens of video cameras and

• prefaced its release with a request not to live stream the PC which was largely about the car

• and by doing so effectively prohibited a wide berth for tips and BOLO's when this car could have literally been driven ANYWHERE over a months time.

Whew.

Nor can I believe LE wants to talk with the owner only because the owner might know who was driving the vehicle that morning and what were they up to or what they may have seen UNLESS that Altima was also seen in the church parking lot on one of those "intermittently" working exterior cameras.

I don't think it's stolen, because I'm certain a car of that caliber would've been reported and if they truly cannot see the plate I cannot imagine they haven't reached out to all the owners with current 2009-2012 stolen Altima vehicle reports in the surrounding states to see if that's their car. There's one within 250 miles. That shouldn't take a month to rule out. Mind you its gray and since 2015 could've been driven around for a year, I suppose. They still had to have cleared this right?

attachment.php

http://www.stolencarreports.com/report/View/11251

Nope, I believe there's better chance of a Sasquatch sitting in the back seat than I believe these things.
I think they have a lot more on this car, and they are just putting pressure on the perp(s).
IMO and subject to change 18 more times.

They should check with autobody repair shops to see if anyone brought one in to have it painted.

The Nissan looks like it is exiting the lot with the grassy meduim 2 lanes across while attempting to go right. The rare lights seems to reflect off the rare view mirror while the perp is holding a cell phone in their right hand near the steering wheel. Jmo.

Maybe all they have is circumstantial

rsbm

Yes, definitely all they have is circumstantial, since there was no witness, and the murder itself wasn't caught on camera. That's not a huge problem -- circumstantial evidence (things like DNA, fingerprints, etc.) are the basis for convictions every day.

Outside cameras not working ...... Bothersome.
No mention of them being disabled......
Could outside cameras be DUMMY CAMERAS to thwart break-in?
It's a LOT cheaper to purchase a dummy camera than run a real one & probably not uncommon.
I purchased a DUMMY CAMERA once to protect a business and they look real.
Could be routine jargon for police to say cameras are "not working" if they don't work period because they can't instead of revealing the fact that they are dummy cameras therby compromising future security of the church.
Just a thought..........

I think its strategic. Maybe all they have is circumstantial and are trying to see if anyone comes forward to give them more info about the person LE strongly suspects and by releasing info about the Altima and height range they are sending a message to the perp but also appealing to those who may know the perp and could volunteer tips and other info that could help them with their case. We don't know what info LE has that they aren't releasing. I do know the FBI and rangers are assisting and I think they crafted the latest statement in a very specific way. They could have released the Altima video earlier but waited until they had experts give a height range for the perp. Maybe I'm just being overly optimistic but I think they know what they are doing and will solve this.

I think your part about groups who you think did this seems pretty specific to me, JMO. I would respectfully disagree as I think the person who killed missy Planned and killed her alone. Jmo

Thanks for post. I didn't mean a group did it, I meant one person who wanted her dead may have had a friend help out by lending his car or something without worrying that friend would ever tell anyone.

7b6a88e7f3447a30072a53d4370e68d6.jpg

2c725cf3ae075d95c938aea14d464a98.jpg
It was posted above that it was announced on Nancy Grace that Altima's don't have factory dual exhaust. This pic looks factory to me since you see the 2 plastic bumper cut-outs above each exhaust pipe. I think Nancy had bad info maybe.

Hello, I am new here. I live in Midlo and knew Missy (vaguely) and this crime has really rattled me. I so want there to be a clear suspect and previously I was clinging tight to a theory that was explorer on the radio show two weeks ago, about a jealous spouse. But now I wonder if a jealous spouse could outsmart LE AND the Texas Rangers AND the FBI. I feel like anytime we react out of anger, we are sloppy. How many times have I spoken out of anger and said the wrong thing? This would be that to the umpth degree.

I have an increased, horrifying fear that this was a random crime. If LE had even a hunch that one of the POIs did it, couldn't they arrest them on lesser charge to get them off the streets for a little while and "warn" citizens that this is likely the killer? There are charges to be had here in addition to murder...breaking and entering, impersonating LE. Any of these would work and show the town that the PD has their man or woman. So why not???

I agree. If they had something why bother speaking to public now and tipping their hand.

Just throwing this out there - the "light" everyone is seeing inside the Altima at SWFA COULD possibly be a reflection from their own parking lot lights... shining on the rear window. They are rectangular.. just sayin...

Outside cameras not working ...... Bothersome.
No mention of them being disabled......
Could outside cameras be DUMMY CAMERAS to thwart break-in?
It's a LOT cheaper to purchase a dummy camera than run a real one & probably not uncommon.
I purchased a DUMMY CAMERA once to protect a business and they look real.
Could be routine jargon for police to say cameras are "not working" if they don't work period because they can't instead of revealing the fact that they are dummy cameras therby compromising future security of the church.
Just a thought..........

From the latest police statement, it was clarified that the exterior cameras worked intermittently but had experienced some malfunctions before the night of the murder. They also do not believe the cameras were tampered with.

In all honesty. The police suspect that the Nissan driver is the perp. Jmo.

Here's why. That license plate number was either hidden by the perp. Which would make them a suspect. Or the police photoshopped the license number on purpose to make the perp think that they couldn't get the license plate.

Now imo. That license plate would definitely be readable to us if not for something that either the perp or LE did.

But hold on. Let's say the police simply didn't want us to slueth the license number and cause headaches to the owner. What would they do? Imo. They would simply blur out the numbers on the pic without some photoshop enhancement to make it look like they couldn't capture the number. So either the Nissan driver tricked the camera. Or LE is trying to trick the Nissan driver with that special blotch out of the license when they could have simply did a blurry thingy. Jmo.

I feel the perps "walk" is natural. It is too consistent to me to be fake. If it is female, she is not a Kardashian girly girl type. Could have grown up on a farm or somewhere the slaughtering of animals was not uncommon.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member