TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a very interesting letter....seems a certain few were not mentioned! That said, the letter points to the ides that more than one was involved in this murder! JMO...

How do I pull a post from a previous page? Someone took the time to transcribe the 1st LE presser and I read it today (media thread) -thank you!! I definitely think the video of SP walking sideways and touching the wall was after the murder- JMO. Also, I think the weapon used was to coincide with the "interrupted burglary" staging. Obviously it takes a certain mindset to use "an object" to kill someone so up close and personal but SP planned on this looking like a robbery in progress not a pre meditated murder.

Honey, I love your POV on SP thinking about MB children finding her if murdered at home. Interesting for sure. We are on the same page definitely there!

IMO

I hope I'm not the only one who is confused by all the people involved in this case....

Is it common in cases to have so many open letter to the killer? Does the police encourage these things? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was a favorite shirt, I might have tried soaking it with some OxiClean. That stuff is amazing.

If it's weird to take in a shirt bloodied by a dog, isn't it all the more weird to take in a shirt bloodied by a murder?

I think the shirt is a non-issue. JMOpinion, subject to change.

I'm resigned to realizing that by the time there's an arrest (or arrests) in this case, I'm going to read about it and be like, "Wait, who? That name sounds familiar....." and then I'll read about the case and it will all come back to me..."oh that's right, that's the female fitness trainer from Texas who was murdered in the church..." (Meaning, it's going to be a long time from now).

I'm afraid you may be correct.

Is it common in cases to have so many open letter to the killer? Does the police encourage these things? Just curious.

I've never seen a case with this many...soooo.

I'm still working on screen captures from the surveillance video...arghhh...it's driving me bananas. LOL

here is another pic of the eyes - it's not real clear of course. The killer's eyes are squinted. This is when the killer had tried to pry the 2nd door and was walking away from it at about 1:06 to 1:07.

attachment.php

That is so freaky and scary looking!!

I'm still working on screen captures from the surveillance video...arghhh...it's driving me bananas. LOL

here is another pic of the eyes - it's not real clear of course. The killer's eyes are squinted. This is when the killer had tried to pry the 2nd door and was walking away from it at about 1:06 to 1:07.

View attachment 95756

Great pic, Mrs PC

I dont think I recall seeing this many and I wonder if LE put them up to it, a way of taunting the killer hoping for a repsonse

No it's peculiar. I'm sure the police welcome as much communication as possible... ;-)

I think the author makes a bold statement without having to say it. I'm inclined to agree with his nonverbals. Thanks for posting, Dizziechick.

i caught the tail end of the commercial, but I thought I heard NG is going to have story on the Missy Bevers case, Friday, June 3rd.

I keep going back to the crime scene, the church.

Why wouldn't the killer want to commit the murder of MS at her home or when she was getting into her car that morning at her home? It would've been easier--no commercial cameras, no commercial-grade doors to break into, it was raining & dark outside, no elaborate costume needed!?

So why have to go through an elaborate costume, feign a B&E inside the church, risk being seen on commercial cameras, & risk gladiators showing up in a tight timeline?

Was the perp concerned about who would find her body inside or just outside MB's home? The innocent ones perhaps?

And was the perp also concerned enough about BB's emotions that they planned this while he was far away?

Those dearest to MB did not have to witness the aftermath of a horrific murder. How nice of the killer to think of the loved ones shock & sorrow.

Imho, this killer was very methodical in their planning.

Tick tock...

All moo

Seriously?
user-online.png

Join DateMay 2016LocationTexasPosts21​

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by JnRyan
At 0400, committing the murder at the house is just as likely. Someone who didn't know about the church, the Camp Gladiator, the cameras, etc., might just as well have picked the house. Shoot or club the person as they are walking to their vehicle. I haven't looked at the house, though, so I don't know what possibilities existed. Jodi Huisentruit and possibly Jennifer Kesse were abducted while going to their vehicles. That is more complicated than merely killing the victim and leaving the scene. Look at what happened to Dan Markel in Florida - he was shot in front of his house and to the best of my knowledge there was no reliable description of the killer or a license plate number.

Knowing cameras were inside and the ones outside were not, I'd be more inclined to find a way to do it outside the church as opposed to inside. If Missy was targeted, this person planned it well. Part of confidence in committing an act like this comes from knowing you've planned it well and thought of every possibility. The killer researched this location well or was VERY lucky.

My post from 05/29/16:
Inside the church was a confined area. Victim less likely to escape; more easily cornered.
Killer wanted Ms. Bevers to know identity (s) of killer(s), so killing her without that face to face encounter would be contrary to killer(s) objective(s)
Murder at the church insured adults would discover the body.................murder at home........that day........who would discover the body???????????? (how horrible would that have been!)
Whole scenario was quite purposeful.​

I wonder if DNA from the scene is scheduled to start in June as well. They must be really backed up. [emoji848]

I'm thinking that the seemingly long delay in any news of a legitimate suspect is because LE is waiting on lab testing results to come in. Once those come in, there could be positive proof of who the SP is, followed by a quick arrest. In the meantime, mum is the word from LE.

I know I haven't been able to get any super clear shots, but IMO, the killer took such great pains to conceal his/her identity and apparently did not leave much evidence behind...and the only way to identify this creep is thru the eyes in that video. That's why I'm going to keep trying with those screen captures.

I know I haven't been able to get any super clear shots, but IMO, the killer took such great pains to conceal his/her identity and apparently did not leave much evidence behind...and the only way to identify this creep is thru the eyes in that video. That's why I'm going to keep trying with those screen captures.

Thank you. Your work is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member