TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went back and watched the video over and over. What is the white spot on the right thigh? It looks like something coming out of the top of a cargo pocket possibly...MO

The best view is when he/she is swinging the hammer.

Yes. Between 2:03-2:07, while SwatPerp is swinging, there is some object that is not the tail of the white shirt that seems to be attached to the upper right thigh. I had noted and wondered about this, too, but I have no opinion to offer.

Here's the latest video of RB & BB speaking about the shirts search warrants - they're explaining things... April 27th NBC. long & interesting, as are the comments below from 28 and 29 May.

Please watch Pamela Meyer's video from Ted Talks on Youtube if you're interested in body language - she's the world expert ;-)

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

I heard that presentation on the TED Radio Hour podcast! I also read her book, "You Can't Lie To Me" ...which I also recommend. :)

It's funny that you mention that because I immediately thought of her teachings when I watched the video... a lot of face touching, covering of the mouth, grooming gestures, arms folded, etc.

It's so fascinating to learn about body language because it's not something we can control and aren't even aware of it most of the time.

I think several people may still feel she was involved. Just my humble opinion, CT sort of still fits into the possible category because --

She has a link to the victim (thru her husband)
She has a link to Camp Gladiator (thru her husband)
She has access to self-defense attire (such as what it appears the killer wore) (thru her husband)
She has the same gait/stance (according to several locals who previously posted and to a journalist interviewed by Tricia here on Websleuths)
She appears to fit the height from photos I have seen on FB that are no longer public per the height range of the killer provided by law enforcement at the press conference
And from photos I have seen on FB that are no longer public she is right-handed which the killer appears to be when swinging the hammer in the surveillance video

Seems like a few too many coincidences to me.

I tried to post my updated case earlier today. I either had technical problems or got nabbed. So I'll try be as careful here as possible. If you take the 8-10 most likely scenarios people have said probably must be present. prob. Female. 5'2 to 5'7. Driven by a passionate connection. Decently strong. Intelligent. Potential motive. Walks with a unique gait similar to video. Recently injured right foot. This is someone who checks off a lot of boxes. Then again. It could be pure coincidenses. That's where LE has to check off the rest of the boxes that we aren't privy to. The last thing I'd want to do is propagate inaccuracy. That's why I want to strongly label this amateur lining up exercise as pure speculation and opinion.

Because she was listed in one of the search warrants for phone record requests to AT&T.

Do we know for certain who CT in the AT&T search warrant is? Back in thread #11, there was speculation about whether the CT referenced was a male or female. Are we absolutely sure the CT in the warrant is a female?

I am new here to WS, I have read through a lot of the various posts. My suspects have varied from time to time. But certain aspects of the case in my opinion just don’t add up to what I have read in various sources via the Internet etc.

I am looking at The Theory that MB was targeted by a Serial Killer.

[FONT=&quot]Simkin and Roychowdhury note that previous research has suggested a link between epilepsy and criminality (and psychosis), so the possibility that similar processes in the brain may lead to both epileptic seizures and serial murders is not unreasonable. [/FONT][FONT=&quot](Underline and bold by me)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://phys.org/news/2012-01-serial-pattern-based-brain.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[h=1]Information on [FONT=&quot]Conversion disorder[/FONT][/h] [FONT=&quot]“The physical symptoms are thought to be an attempt to resolve the conflict the person feels inside. For example, a woman who believes it is not acceptable to have violent feelings may suddenly feel numbness in her arms after becoming so angry that she wanted to hit someone. Instead of allowing herself to have violent thoughts about hitting someone, she experiences the physical symptom of numbness in her arms.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000954.htm

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SP has very unusual walk.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SP appears to swing a hammer that is not typical of a male.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mississippi Killer may be dressed like the Police[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
“It is not unusual for certain types of killers, particularly organized killers, to have an interest in, and even study, law enforcement practices,” Scott A. Bonn, professor of sociology at Drew University, told The Huffington Post.
As an example, Bonn pointed to Dennis Radar, the “BTK (Bind, Torture, Kill) Killer,” who murdered at least 10 people in and around Wichita, Kan., between 1974 and 1991.
“Rader holds a degree in criminal justice and wanted to be a police officer,” Bonn said. “Knowledge of policing techniques makes them more elusive and effective killers, and posing as an officer disarms and lowers the guard of unsuspecting victims.”
Posing as an officer, he added, can also “fulfill a fantasy need of the killer and give him a sense of power, control and authority.”
[FONT=&quot]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/mississippi-highway-killer_n_1525226.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]MB allegedly receives odd LI message (Not yet confirmed).[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]It was alleged that MB starting acting odd or not herself up to the murder .(News article I can not find, somewhere in thread)?[/FONT]
· SP dressed like a LE officer (Swat type gear).
· SP has an odd walk.
· SP swings hammer not normal to a male.
· SP in my opinion looks relaxed. (in my opinion like he’s done this before).
· The Exterior cams not working day of murder (No word on when they went down or how).
· LE made comment they believe MB was a target.
· LE made comment they believe SP may have taken pics or video.
· Federal agencies were brought in to help (in my opinion bringing in Federal agencies for a small town homicide is at least unusual).
· VERY little information is being disclosed to public (According to Wikipedia, a lot of Serial Killers love the media, LE may not want to feed SP ego).
· A group of Black SUV’s were seen at a location (Not confirmed, but interesting).
· LE releases info on a Nissan Altima that was in Sporting Goods parking lot in the early morning but say they do not have any details. (Odd considering Sporting goods store has quality cameras).

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John Douglas, a former chief of the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit and author of "Mind Hunter," says, "A very conservative estimate is that there are between 35 and 50 active serial killers in the United States" at any given time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
https://www.creators.com/read/diane-dimond/01/12/serial-killers-how-many-are-there

With the information that HAS been provided to the public and information that HAS NOT been provided to public, in my opinion this case points to a Serial Killer.

Interesting! I haven't even considered that angle but am certainty open to any theory at this point... as I can't even make up my mind about if it's a man or woman!

Mod question. Could you. Or should I probably ask. Have you ever been asked by LE to shut something down or erase it because it compromised an investigation? I guess that question delves both in freedom of the press and your relationship with them.

I just went back and watched the video over and over. What is the white spot on the right thigh? It looks like something coming out of the top of a cargo pocket possibly...MO

The best view is when he/she is swinging the hammer.

It's the right-angle end of the pry bar, IMO.

image.jpg

Do we know for certain who CT in the AT&T search warrant is? Back in thread #11, there was speculation about whether the CT referenced was a male or female. Are we absolutely sure the CT in the warrant is a female?
Yes. This was established a couple weeks ago soon after they were issued.

One request if I can get any agreement. Let's drop the bloody shirt thing. Yes that is one of the most bizarre side shows I could even concoct in the middle of a murder investigation. And most of us wouldn't take it/them to the dry cleaners under these circumstances. Even if it was the Shroud of Turin. BUT R B has had his alibi verified by LE. That trumps any possibility there is any MB blood on it. Chaulk it up to bizarre and let's move onto items that could have relevancy. Ps. If LE thought there was even 0.1% chance of being Missy's blood it wouldn't be standing in the back of the line until June. TIA!!

One request if I can get any agreement. Let's drop the bloody shirt thing. Yes that is one of the most bizarre side shows I could even concoct in the middle of a murder investigation. And most of us wouldn't take it/them to the dry cleaners under these circumstances. Even if it was the Shroud of Turin. BUT R B has had his alibi verified by LE. That trumps any possibility there is any MB blood on it. Chaulk it up to bizarre and let's move onto items that could have relevancy. Ps. If LE thought there was even 0.1% chance of being Missy's blood it wouldn't be standing in the back of the line until June. TIA!!

Some will never drop the bloody shirt even after it's proven by DNA testing to be the dogs blood.

It will be something like "The police only say it's the dog's blood to throw the killer off track, you know, trip him up so he makes a mistake that will lead to his arrest." JMO

Well, the police thought it was important enough to DNA test. I'm not willing to throw it out, if they aren't. He is not the only person that could have worn the shirt. I think it is a reasonable discussion, until and unless the police say otherwise. That's my opinion.

Well, the police thought it was important enough to DNA test. I'm not willing to throw it out, if they aren't. He is not the only person that could have worn the shirt. I think it is a reasonable discussion, until and unless the police say otherwise. That's my opinion.

Do you have a theory as to why RB took a shirt that the killer wore and had Missy blood on it to the cleaners? Why would the killer give him the shirt in the first place?

I think RB and family were mad at being questioned and took the shirt in to be a pain.

Mod question. Could you. Or should I probably ask. Have you ever been asked by LE to shut something down or erase it because it compromised an investigation? I guess that question delves both in freedom of the press and your relationship with them.

I'm going to alert your post so that Tricia or an admin can answer your question :)

A few days away from this thread gave us more time to think about it all.

I think RB and family were mad at being questioned and took the shirt in to be a pain.

A pain to who? LE? How would RB know that the people in the cleaners would report the bloody shirt to LE? Why would they be mad at being questioned? How would this cause LE any pain?

I'm not buying this theory.

A pain to who? LE? How would RB know that the people in the cleaners would report the bloody shirt to LE? Why would they be mad at being questioned? How would this cause LE any pain?

When R B took it in to the cleaners, he made sure they knew he was connected to Missy. I think he was aggravated at LE because they didn't just accept the answers they gave and move on. I don't think he is a man that likes to be questioned. And by pain, I mean a pain in the rear. :) all imo. Not trying to sell anything, just what I think.

Ohh I can make them out. They look frowned and maybe even slightly crossed.
JMO I think the SP may be looking to his left. Human eyes are binocular (move together) - although you could be correct, too. I also think the SP has blue eyes. When I blow up MrsPC's photo, looking only at the SP's left eye (right side of screen), to me the iris looks very light and blue or green (if I have the irises in approximately the correct positions). There is one other still photo where my impression was of a blue (right) eye. Sorry about the nutty nighttime bad artwork, best I can do - I blacked out the top glare as 'helmet'. This is MrsPC's eyes - better at page 2, post#16:
attachment.php

Attachments

• EYES 1.06 video.paint2.jpg
    EYES 1.06 video.paint2.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 80

Maybe the bloody shirt combined with the walk of RB is what made dry cleaner call police. What if shirt wasn't meant to go and was placed in a bag by accident with the regular dry cleaning? Just a thought.

JMO I think the SP may be looking to his left. Human eyes are binocular (move together) - although you could be correct, too. I also think the SP has blue eyes. When I blow up MrsPC's photo, looking only at the SP's left eye (right side of screen), to me the iris looks very light and blue or green (if I have the irises in approximately the correct positions). There is one other still photo where my impression was of a blue (right) eye. Sorry about the nutty nighttime bad artwork, best I can do - I blacked out the top glare as 'helmet'. This is MrsPC's eyes - better at page 2, post#16:
attachment.php

You are correct, in the shot I posted the killer is looking to the left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads