GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

I have a question and I am not sure where to ask it....so I am putting it here since I believe that it applies to Tricia. When do the mods move her thread over to 'Located'? We know through msm that he has confessed and they have found *some* of her remains where he said they would be. LE has even stated what they think the cause of death is. Do the mods here wait until dna results are back and then move the thread over? Just a question I have been wondering for a while now.

Thanks in advance for any responses. !

I'm hoping with every fibre in my body that the Judge laughs his plea deal away right in his face. I hope he rots on death row.

Just when you think you have heard/read it all. Wishing you peace Tricia, we are so sorry:(

I have a question and I am not sure where to ask it....so I am putting it here since I believe that it applies to Tricia. When do the mods move her thread over to 'Located'? We know through msm that he has confessed and they have found *some* of her remains where he said they would be. LE has even stated what they think the cause of death is. Do the mods here wait until dna results are back and then move the thread over? Just a question I have been wondering for a while now.

Thanks in advance for any responses. !

WS policy is that we wait for LE/the medical examiner to make an official confirmation of identity before changing the prefix on the thread and moving it to the Located section. Hope that helps.

(If anyone sees in MSM that her identity has been confirmed, please post it here and alert your post so that we can update the thread. Thanks!)

WS policy is that we wait for LE/the medical examiner to make an official confirmation of identity before changing the prefix on the thread and moving it to the Located section. Hope that helps.

(If anyone sees in MSM where a confirmation of identity is made, please post it here and alert your post so that we can update the thread. Thanks!)

Thank you! This helps clarify. I appreciate the quick reply!

attachment.php
attachment.php

In case someone isn't familar with the Sawzall, the above are two of the basic, cordless, Dewalt sawsalls.
That big rectangular piece at the front where the blade fits through is a safety. The safety can be removed to allow one to get almost flush with the object being cut.
I can tell you from personal experience, with 30 years of refurb and remodel of our old home, these tools are heaven-sent.
There is nothing we have found after all these years that a sawsall can cut through almost like butter.
Twenty-something year old metal fence posts to brick, this gizmo cuts through it without a problem provided you have purchased the correct blade for the job.
We have one Cordless Dewalt, one corded Milwaukee and one corded Makita.
My favorite is the Corded saw. My husband prefers the Cordless.
These saws are also called Reciprocating Saws.

My apologies in advance for graphic description.....
At first I thought the pliers would probably have been used to remove the teeth. Husband reminded me how close I used to get to my object once I removed the safety shield.

Attachments

• ScreenShot00318.jpg
    ScreenShot00318.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 362
  • ScreenShot00319.jpg
    ScreenShot00319.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 358
How to ask this delicately...nope there's no way. Did they find her poor head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can the judge even overturn the plea regardless of their personal opinion? The law may simply not allow it.

Watched the presser and to no shock , I couldn't believe how ridiculous and elementary the media questions were ?
"Sheriff , can you explain how these saws were used on her body "? Are you kidding me ? Does he really have to explain that ? I'm glad he didn't . He seemed a little surprised how dumb the question was . Also after explaining what SW used the pliers for , another female asked the same question over again . Yet no one asked about his financial records, Internet and phone usage in the prior days or does anyone close to him know his state of mind . Will we ever see this surveillance ? Are these interns at the pressers? Journalism really is lost.

I simply can't imagine the horror of receiving only partial remains for burial. My heart is just breaking for Tricia and her family. I do hope their faith offers them comfort. :(

PalmBeachPost.com news video includes images of saw and saw blade retrieved from canal :21 to :32

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...earch-canal-for-chainsaw-that-dismembe/nrX45/

Investigators find 2 saws, teeth in Tricia Todd evidence search
7:36 p.m. Wednesday, June 1, 2016
HOBE SOUND — Martin County sheriff’s investigators Wednesday recovered nine human teeth, two battery-powered saws and one pair of pliers near the site where Tricia Todd’s partial remains were found last week.

Words surely from a twisted mind. In hindsight, no coincidence in his choice of words.

This whole case is just heartbreaking. I haven't been on the forum often lately, but today decided to read about this case. I started with the first thread and read it all in order post after post. I hadn't read about it on msm and to read more than a month's worth of posts in the span of one day has been unbearable tbh. To see it all unfold like it did here on the forum... I don't even have the words. To read her journal entries and the speculations, and then to see it come to not just her death, but this horrific, brutal murder is beyond anything I could have imagined. It;s as if every page on the forum revealed something even more horrible.

To think that this pathetic waste of air, this disgusting non-human, SW, is allowed to continue his existence on this earth, makes me want to vomit.

I pray for her family and friends, and her little girl, that they can somehow heal from all of this.

I read that he has a girlfriend. I have to wonder if he was as horrible to her as he had been to Tricia. What must it be like to find out that your boyfriend is this type of soul-less savage?

I really do pray for the people who had been close to him, his family, because I am sure they are grieving, too.
I'm sorry for what is probably a disjointed and hard to follow post. I'm having a hard time putting my thoughts into words. This case has just hit me really hard for some reason.

May your soul rest in peace, Tricia.:rose:

Geez, either I missed it or never thought he could have another women in his life. oh dear

I am sorry, but I find it appalling to post giant images of chainsaws here.

We all know what various saws look like, and if Tricia's friends and family are here with us, it is just beyond what is necessary to follow Tricia's case, and hurtful. "Apologies in advance" mean little when one is greeted by giant photos, before words are said. (and again, I question, why do we need photos of possible saws?)

Grant Hayes used a sawzall too. I hope LE is reviewing Walmart surveillance videos in the area. Grant went in the middle of the night to one to purchase the one he used.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back