Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We finally have an amber alert and a pic of jorge...
From link below: Alvares and Guerrero may be traveling in a tan Chevrolet Malibu, FL tag number 78NHD.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/02/florida-amber-alert-issued-for-missing-lee-county-9-year-old/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
That says a whole lot.. let's hope they find them and she is alive. Please let this be what is true... regardless of how bad the situation is.
If Diana used her mom's phone to look at pictures, it is possible she called him and deleted the call from the phone so nobody knew she had called him.

So wait, Jorge has a white van and a chevy malibu?

OMG this is good news. In that she is still alive!!!!!

Does this mean they have evidence he abducted her, or can an Amber Alert be used with just suspicion? TIA

Wow just wow! Her bio father said that Jorge was "affectionate" with Diana but doesn't think he has anything to do with her disappearance. The mom says Diana was broken hearted when Jorge left. I bet she left with him in the middle of the night. I pray he has not hurt her!

The reason for the confusion in the case is because stories are conflicting and constantly changing.

FIVE DAYS!! Oh, Diana... I am praying for you so much!! Please be unharmed!! We're looking for you!!

I'm right HERE in Fort Myers and my phone has NOT given out an Amber Alert.

We finally have an amber alert and a pic of jorge...
From link below: Alvares and Guerrero may be traveling in a tan Chevrolet Malibu, FL tag number 78NHD.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/02/florida-amber-alert-issued-for-missing-lee-county-9-year-old/

Quoting myself, because they have updated the link I provided with more information. And a video. Jorge is 5 ft. 5, 145 lbs. I assume this means he is a suspect and is now sleuthable? Mods, please let me know if this is not allowed.

Just got the amber alert in Tampa Bay Area. So glad one has been posted

Does this mean they have evidence he abducted her, or can an Amber Alert be used with just suspicion? TIA

To activate an AMBER alert the following five (5) criteria must be met:
  • The child must be under 18 years of age.
  • There must be a clear indication of an abduction.
  • The law enforcement agency's preliminary investigation must conclude that the child's life is in danger.
  • There must be a detailed description of child, abductor and/or vehicle to broadcast to the public.
  • The activation must be recommended by the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/cms/Amber-Plan/Amber-Alert.aspx

I just got the amber alert! I know there is certain criteria for issuance, but when a 9 year old child is not where they are supposed to be, it seems like it would be issued. I think we need new criteria!

I'm in NW FL...

I just received the alert here in Tampa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amber Alert issued for Diana Alvares in Fort Myers

Jorge%20Guerrero_1464885690935_39448118_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

LEE COUNTY, Fla. -- Four days after going missing from her San Carlos Park home, an Amber Alert has been issued for 9-year-old Diana Alvares.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement believes Diana is in the company of 28-year-old Jorge Guerrero. He has ties to the Orange County and Okeechobee area and may be driving a tan Chevy Malibu with Florida tag number 78NHD.

He is described as 5' 5" tall, 145 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-diana-alvares-in-fort-myers

I just got the alert here in Miami. I hope Diana is found safe soon.

Quoting myself, because they have updated the link I provided with more information. And a video. Jorge is 5 ft. 5, 145 lbs. I assume this means he is a suspect and is now sleuthable? Mods, please let me know if this is not allowed.

Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members