image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 381
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 390
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 67
Thank you. I finally got it all to open in Scribd. Something i found interesting was that LE confiscated little F's birth certificate & passport. Obviously, the child of a military couple would have a passport (we know F traveled to Haiti with Tricia, but I'm nearly certain Tricia would never have been okay with SW taking F overseas). The LE believing it was significant enough to confiscate is curious to me. Perhaps it was obtained recently?

Very interesting thoughts. I wonder why HE had those items, not the mother? Did he take them from her house?

Also, i have taken Neurontin as well as a close friend. Neither of us could continue taking it, because it zoned us out/sedated us WAY too much.

I'm going to toss something out there hoping it is allowed & does not offend anyone, but it's been on my mind ever since i saw a particular video. It was of Tricia & F. Tricia was talking to F, but when F replied by calling Tricia her "white Mommy", Tricia looked shocked...but continued playing with F, who continued calling Tricia "white Mommy".

When I saw it, and Tricia's reaction, I wondered if SW referred to Tricia that way in front of/directly to F (which is awful on its own), but then i immediately wondered if there was a new female in SW's life whom SW referred to as F's "Mommy " or even her "black Mommy".

Could be that SW's plan was to take Tricia out of the picture & create a new family, that SW and/or the gf didnt like the child support obligation...or both.

I'm going to toss something out there hoping it is allowed & does not offend anyone, but it's been on my mind ever since i saw a particular video. It was of Tricia & F. Tricia was talking to F, but when F replied by calling Tricia her "white Mommy", Tricia looked shocked...but continued playing with F, who continued calling Tricia "white Mommy".

When I saw it, and Tricia's reaction, I wondered if SW referred to Tricia that way in front of/directly to F (which is awful on its own), but then i immediately wondered if there was a new female in SW's life whom SW referred to as F's "Mommy " or even her "black Mommy".

Could be that SW's plan was to take Tricia out of the picture & create a new family, that SW and/or the gf didnt like the child support obligation...or both.

That would be my guess. I know I am being redundant, but this is EXACTLY what Grant Hayes wanted to do. Get rid of Laura so he and Amanda could have the kids and be happily ever after sans child support with full custody. It is eerie how similar these two cases are.

Very interesting thoughts. I wonder why HE had those items, not the mother? Did he take them from her house?
I think he did take the birth certificate and passport from Tricia's house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

It makes my stomach legitimately sink and feel a emptiness to think the GF may have known.

Why would he text her to take the drug to help with the poly? There's only one answer to that question.

Wasn't sure if this was posted already...
Lead Investigator:Accused killer of Tricia Todd is remorseless "monster"

http://cbs12.com/news/local/lead-investigator-accused-killer-of-tricia-todd-is-remorseless-monster

That would be my guess. I know I am being redundant, but this is EXACTLY what Grant Hayes wanted to do. Get rid of Laura so he and Amanda could have the kids and be happily ever after sans child support with full custody. It is eerie how similar these two cases are.

And again, the link to NC.

I originally thought SW told his mother that TT could, poof, disappear, but articles that I'm reading now are saying he said that to Tricia's mother. Which one is it?

I originally thought SW told his mother that TT could, poof, disappear, but articles that I'm reading now are saying he said that to Tricia's mother. Which one is it?

I don't have a source handy, but IIRC it was said to HIS mother.

This is from tcpalm.com

At the time of their divorce, Williams despised Todd, said his mother, Chanie Smith, in the arrest report.

Smith recalled a conversation during which Williams said, "Tricia can, poof, disappear," according to the report. She also said he told her repeatedly he "hated Tricia" during a phone call about a month before the disappearance.

(bumping)

Sorry,but if the GF was being told to take a drug to fool her polygraph (did she ever take one), there really is no innocent explanation for that. Tricia was missing at the time and the GF is getting texts from SW instructing her how to fool a polygraph so it doesn't show her lying. I would be interested in seeing her replies to the texts. If they are anything other than "Stephen, what are you talking about? Why would I need to do that", then LE may have probable cause to search her phone and computer too. Maybe Tricia's family are not eager to pursue that avenue, but still...they would need to do what they can to get as much evidence they can for their case against SW. I have a feeling we will be hearing more about the girlfriend.

From the warrant:

"GABA is known to be a slang term for the drug Neurontin....."

In the section about what was seized, GAMA is listed.

This is an error, because GABA is gamma aminobutyric acid, available as a supplement, not regulated by the FDA.

Neurontin is the brand name for gabapentin, which is a prescription drug used for a variety of ailments but commonly for neuropathic pain caused by diabetes.

Not the same thing.

This is an error, because GABA is gamma aminobutyric acid, available as a supplement, not regulated by the FDA.

Neurontin is the brand name for gabapentin, which is a prescription drug used for a variety of ailments but commonly for neuropathic pain caused by diabetes.

Not the same thing.

I've read so many explanations I'm totally confused; not an unusual state of affairs.

From my understanding, he had the prescription drug (neurontin), not the OTC supplement.

MOO

ETA the original post for context of the discussion:

http://cbs12.com/news/local/document...over-up-murder

Detectives wrote about text conversations between Williams and his girlfriend Laura Guzik.
According to this account, Williams was concerned detectives would ask her to take a polygraph, so he advised her to take the drug sometimes referred to as GABA which is slang for Neurotin-- and can be used to trick the machine.
Records show that Williams was searching the Internet for other ideas on how to get through the polygraph.

I understand the confusion, but I think it's just a journalist error. Easy way to see that they are two different things:

1) Google "neurontin". Note that it is a prescription drug. (Gabapentin.)

2) Now go to Amazon. Search for "GABA". Note that Amazon will sell you some. Because it's not a prescription.

That said, don't know which one he had.

I've tried GABA (the supplement). It's certainly no miracle cure for anxiety. I know there's the one tiny 2006 study, but you have to understand it's nothing like taking a Xanax, for example.

I understand the confusion, but I think it's just a journalist error. Easy way to see that they are two different things:

1) Google "neurontin". Note that it is a prescription drug. (Gabapentin.)

2) Now go to Amazon. Search for "GABA". Note that Amazon will sell you some. Because it's not a prescription.

That said, don't know which one he had.

I've tried GABA (the supplement). It's certainly no miracle cure for anxiety. I know there's the one tiny 2006 study, but you have to understand it's nothing like taking a Xanax, for example.

The search warrant specified "neurontin".

I also think it is suspicious that the GF was asked to take a substance to try to help her with a potential polygraph.

While I do wonder if it means she knew about what happened to Tricia, I can think of another possible scenario. Say he has been somewhat violent or abusive to current GF - he can easily play the "I know I get rough sometimes and I'm worried they will use that against me if they ask you about it - but you know I would NEVER cross the line to kill someone!" Or something like that. Anything potentially disparaging that she knows about him that could make him look bad, or even being witness to comments he made about TT that he might later try to brush off as said in frustration.

Just tossing the idea out there that it's *possible* she didn't know the full story about TT and he wanted to prevent some other truth from coming out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Narcs like to play people off against each other and this is a perfect example. Divide and conquer, fostering rivalry for the child's affections. The phrase he used served 2 purposes - belittling TT's role in FT's life and fostering enmity between the MIL and TT. Read TT's live journal where she says "you warned me about her... the things she said terrified me (words to that effect)

SW never wanted kids. TT's journal talks about this.
FT was a tool to create pain and gave him a hold over TT. (these sickos get off on causing pain, keeping control, that's how 'malignant narcissists' are)
Narcs see people as things to be controlled as "sources of supply" = the jargon.

This is the most sickening case I have ever seen to illustrate this. I've read about it but never "seen" it exemplified in real life so blatantly.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kennedy1227
Back