TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed - but what if that was part of the set-up? To throw suspicion away from actual participants in this murder.

Out of everything I'm this case I believe the LinkedIn message is huge. I think the killer couldn't help themselves in that they wanted her to know she was about to die. I've seen it several times as a psychologist. They taunted her and she shrugged it off. She did not exit that truck with her weapon not did she notice the staged burglary or I believe wes have a dead perp on our hands.

<modsnip> Were coming up on two months after the fact. There is noway anyone outside of an illegal bled in that church and still walk free as we speak. You do not graduate in crime like that there are studies and since everyone wants to talk law of averages about this case....it just doesn't happen very often.

I am not sure why you think this way. No one has my blood sample on file - yours? It maybe a fingerprint so to speak if they have something to match it to but if there is are no samples taken you have nothing to compare for analysis. In medical field long time.

As I was poking around the web tonight, I noted a few church burglaries in the North Texas area just in the last couple of months. And I didn't do an exhaustive search for incidences. Could be solo perps or more than one - working together.

there was no burglary. nothing was stolen

Creepy message from LinkedIn - "see you soon." Just speculation but it doesn't get anymore creepy than that from an unknown person.

Are you guessing that was the "creepy message" or do you know for a fact?

Its interesting about a gun and a serial number especially since it was reported LE brought in dogs to search for Gunpowder residue. "The ATF, Texas Rangers and Midlothian police returned to the church Wednesday afternoon where the ATF used a dog to search the interior and exterior of the church for gunshot residue or other explosive powders."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fe...nstructor-Murder-Investigation-376441291.html

I am not sure why you think this way. No one has my blood sample on file - yours? It maybe a fingerprint so to speak if they have something to match it to but if there is are no samples taken you have nothing to compare for analysis. In medical field long time.

I think this way because of numbers. If you'll kill you've probably done crime. Texas would have your DNA it's pretty much standard protocol anymore. Misdemeanor offense=mouth swab. Government job like police some require it.

Out of everything I'm this case I believe the LinkedIn message is huge. I think the killer couldn't help themselves in that they wanted her to know she was about to die. I've seen it several times as a psychologist. They taunted her and she shrugged it off. She did not exit that truck with her weapon not did she notice the staged burglary or I believe wes have a dead perp on our hands.
I believe same thing on LinkedIn message as taunting her or testing her. I also think this likely narrows a few perps as we were also told LinkedIn is how MB and CW communicated. Who all knew about MB using LinkedIn?

Brandon Bevers even speculated in one press conference that the church had a lot audio/video equipment that a burglar might want to steal.

Yes BB had done a lot of work with churches and I am sure he worked on AV equipment in this church too. Maybe even had a spare key and knew its layout well.

Possibly he was the one who suggested MB hire it for her fitness classes.

I am sorry about my wording....I DO NOT KNOW. I have read about this POSSIBLE scenario in a couple of other websites ....I will have to go back and try to find where I read it. It could just be, and I hope it is, just a rumor the locals, or people who claim to have heard it from the CG students who found her, or people who know people that know or are related to the CG students who found her. But imo, any trauma to the head and chest with a hammer, crowbar, and/ or gun, etc. could be considered gruesome. JMO. now I have to go back and search who I am replying to. I think it's time for me to take a break from this case!

I believe same thing on LinkedIn message as taunting her or testing her. I also think this likely narrows a few perps as we were also told LinkedIn is how MB and CW communicated. Who all knew about MB using LinkedIn?

IMO the LinkedIn message is the killer's social media game - a deliberate diversion to distract LE and waste their time. Probably the same person who set up fake Facebook profiles set up a fake LinkedIn profile.

I think this way because of numbers. If you'll kill you've probably done crime. Texas would have your DNA it's pretty much standard protocol anymore. Misdemeanor offense=mouth swab. Government job like police some require it.

you are assuming this person did this before. This person knew MB this was a one time (hopefully) kill for SP. you can be a little correct on ones they have samples for but you are not correct on someone (SP) that has never committed a crime before. This was personal. You say you are a Psychologist you better than anyone should know what someone hit in face and chest can infer - can we say personal? Not attacking you - I just think a little off base on this point.

Your right.. The LI message could indeed be HUGE! If we had more clues to the puzzle that we aren't privy to.

Here's where I disagree: IF MB had a LTC, she most definitely would have likely carried it into a vacant building in those early hours. IMO You don't train to carry, buy a gun, and leave your weapon behind, in my mind anyway.

Your right.. The LI message could indeed be HUGE! If we had more clues to the puzzle that we aren't privy to.

Here's where I disagree: IF MB had a LTC, she most definitely would have likely carried it into a vacant building in those early hours. IMO You don't train to carry, buy a gun, and leave your weapon behind, in my mind anyway.
I would say you were right...IF....you weren't walking into holy ground and had a false sense of security. It is a church after all. You do not associate a single ounce of evil with a place like that. Advantage killer.

Exactly! And most certainly not after a creepy message!

e1353e0ed3cd1f9cc74e5b7c556d6b06.jpg

Are we sure the one n the right is actually from the video?

This was personal. You say you are a Psychologist you better than anyone should know what someone hit in face and chest can infer - can we say personal? Not attacking you - I just think a little off base on this point.

11frogs thank you for reminding everybody about this researched fact. When killers attack a victim's face it's well known that this is most often a personal attack.

:websleuther:

Why on earth would a burglar kill someone? They clearly cared enough about being caught to wear foot covers over the shoes, shape hiding and bulky vest with an over the head balaclava and helmet. They had tools to knock someone out, nobody would recognize them with all the gear. Absolutely no reason to kill. If robbery, perp could have just run away or knocked Missy out and run away. Not buying it. Only reason to kill would be if recognized, and brutal murder is a huge leap from robbery.

And LE said they have a very unclear pic of a vehicle in the back of CC parking lot. If you are stealing stuff, you are not going to park that far away nor are you going to take your sweet time casually walking around with no apparent rush.
The only way that I can see this as a burglary gone wrong is if SP walked in on MB and she tried to do something heroic, like tackle SP and SP freaks out and kills MB. Even w/that I don't see multiple puncture wounds. If SP ran into MB in the church, and it was just a burglary, SP would probably just run. A burglary is one thing, murder is entirely different. W/that getup they're in, how on earth would MB recognize them b/c the likelihood that she'd know SP would be practically nil. She'd never give an accurate description to LE nor probably ever pick them out of a lineup.

I wrote just speculation but what's more creepy than that and why won't police comment on content of that message?

From what I've read.. MB showed the "creepy message" to an unnamed friend that can't remember who sent the message. Friend says only that it came from a LI "unknown person."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member