MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #3

Little Myra needs a pretty dress and a little bonnet for Easter.

Does anyone recall if the family was in debt? Did both or either parents work? Why did her mother stay in jail for several months? Wonder where the family moved to. It's been so long that I've forgotten some details.

Easter-greetings-featured-on-Living-Vintage.jpg

Little Myra needs a pretty dress and a little bonnet for Easter.

Does anyone recall if the family was in debt? Did both or either parents work? Why did her mother stay in jail for several months? Wonder where the family moved to. It's been so long that I've forgotten some details.

View attachment 91002

I thought it was some welfare related issue. Does that sound familiar ? Food stamp abuse ....... I'm guessing and now wonder if that may be a different thread.

I'm sorry Myra. I've been following other cases and let your thread get too far down the list.

We won't forget you! FIND MYRA!!!

Precious Little Miss Myra,

I pray wherever you are that you are celebrating our brave servicemen who served in the military to protect our rights of freedom and justice for all. I pray you have a small flag to wave and BBQ ribs to eat. Here is a :cupcake: for dessert. Remember that we want you to be found. The now knowing really hurts the heart. :heartbeat:
I wish we knew where to look for you, sweetheart. :websleuther:

[video=youtube;yTwJvVTQ6-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwJvVTQ6-0[/video]

:daisy:

I'm in one of those moods again tonight where I get so ANGRY because this little baby has just vanished without a trace and nobody seems to care!! I don't mean us here at WS either. I know that WE care.

Where in the hell is Myra???????

I'm in one of those moods again tonight where I get so ANGRY because this little baby has just vanished without a trace and nobody seems to care!! I don't mean us here at WS either. I know that WE care.

Where in the hell is Myra???????

I'm right there with you, JLSChook!
We will keep screaming from our collective digital rooftops until she is found!

#WHEREISMYRA?!

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been on WS in a long time. I came back praying Myra had been found. Where are you beautiful girl? Saddened to see what happened to Malik. I hope that Myra is safe somewhere, against my fears

I hope to give this post the recognition that Myra deserves.

While reading some missing person's boards on Pinterest this week, I came across Myra's missing person's flyer.

What I have been able to glean since the beginning of the mystery of Myra's disappearance is this:

Her mother said that as she was leaving, she told Myra to go inside the house...

That statement of hers led me to speculate that perhaps the mother never left home.

However, the most valid info that we have is of the reported sightings of Myra in Memphis.

Therefore, someone had to take Myra to Memphis. From Camden,MS to Memphis is appx 180 miles or appx a three hour drive. That would equal to about a six (6) hour round trip.

Coincidentally, it was six (6) hours after Myra was last seen at home until Myra was reported by her parents as being missing.

Myra lived in a rural community, Camden, located within Madison County, MS. Madison Co. is well-known for it's No Nonsense - No Tolerance attitude toward crime. Criminals know not to commit offenses in that county because the judge may truly hold you in jail on a million dollar bail.

Ironically, many of Mississippi's wealthiest citizens live within Madison, County. For instance, the wealthiest citizen of the state resides on an immense estate including a multi-million dollar, state of the art, French Chateau with world-class horse farms and barns across the street in Madison County. At one time, and may still be, the state's wealthiest female also resides in Madison County on an impressive horse ranch with several air conditioned barns. Think Horse Whisperer.

My point being that if the parents had been more forthcoming, the MSD would turn over every rock and stone from here to France to find Myra. These parents were not all that cooperative with the investigation. If the parents had been more insistent upon the investigators finding their dear daughter, there would still be searches being conducted today.

In the end, the mother served time in jail for possession of firearms in the home. Maybe it's time for me to let this little girl go.

That the parents have moved away from the area is very telling. :rose: #NotWithoutMyDaughter

Sources:
I've read books and magazine articles related to the profitable tobacco/ FenFen lawsuits filed in MS courts 20 years ago. Many of the benefiting attorneys resided in Madison County at the time. Some went to prison.

DeDee,
I have trouble letting this little girl go too. I think we all hoped for a confession when her mother was arrested, but she didn't budge.
I feel so sad for Myra. It's like she never existed. I hope LE never forgets her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back