TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! Indian on horseback with a spear. Thats my final answer.

Don Quixote?

0e62882224db71b423c1ac87c02468d5.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0e/62/88/0e62882224db71b423c1ac87c02468d5.jpg

The scallops are caused by a mathematical algorithm - bicubic interpolation of an enlarged digital pixel. The computer algorithm is mapping a blob-shaped estimation (false data) in order to fill in missing data on the enlarged image of the original image. It's based on "nearest neighbor" pixels. So basically, those scallop-shaped blobs are false data.

Yes, I was thinking it must be bicubic interpolation :yesss:

I've been giving some thought as to why the unsub thought it was acceptable to kill Missy inside a Church on holy grounds.

One benefit was an opportunity to murder without the husband or children being around. That was obviously important to the killer.

With all of the protective gear and intensive planning involved, the unsub wanted desperately to get away without being caught for killing this lovely lady.

If the unsub wanted to end Missy's lifestyle of infidelities then s/he may have thought, in a twisted way, that God would consider the murder as acceptable punishment.

A few possible theories:

Not everyone regards a church as sanctified grounds.

Even if a person regards their church property as sanctified grounds, it's possible they wouldn't recognize the house of worship of another denomination as sanctified.

The subject wanted people to believe that no faithful Christian would commit this act on sanctified grounds, pointing the finger away from themselves (presumably a faithful Christian).

The subject was personally conflicted about the crime for whatever reason, and felt they were doing God's work by punishing a sinner. If God allowed it to happen in his own house, then the act was justified.

Or, the church was merely an optimal location to commit the crime.

A few possible theories:

Even if a person regards their church property as sanctified grounds, it's possible they wouldn't recognize the house of worship of another denomination as sanctified.

The subject wanted people to believe that no faithful Christian would commit this act on sanctified grounds, pointing the finger away from themselves (presumably a faithful Christian).

The subject was personally conflicted about the crime for whatever reason, and felt they were doing God's work by punishing a sinner. If God allowed it to happen in his own house, then the act was justified.

I'm going with the last one. I think they knew she'd be the only one there, it was dark, nobody would hear a thing.

Would you say most people in that area are religious? How many churches are there in Midlo?

A few possible theories:

I think OPTIMAL location, but all the rest applies. JMO

Here is a more refined animation of my body scan "deconstruction". My best estimation of the body shape underneath the gear. As MrsPC has pointed out, there are two areas where the subject could be heavier - the upper torso and the outer thigh. I spent this week researching pouch pocket tactical vests and pouch pocket tactical cargo pants, and have concluded that if the subject is heavier in those two places, it cannot be substantially, due to the pouch pockets. The red dots in the animation represent data points of the narrowest diameter of the body part. On the soft bulk, those data points are confirmed. On the firm bulk (shoes, helmet, pouch pockets), those data points are based on measured thicknesses in similar items. The red lines represent the euclidian distance applied to standard human anatomy.

Despite appearances, it's my experienced opinion that the subject can be thinner than the animation represents, but not substantially heavier:

attachment.php

Attachments

• scant.gif
    scant.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 894
During down time last night I did some more cropping of photos and listening to old podcast while doing so. This is another reason I distrust Media. This Pod Cast was done on 4/28/16. https://www.spreaker.com/user/triciag/the-true-crime-show-april-28th-2016

Official Press Release was given out on April 22, 2016 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12523292#post12523292

Scott Brooks is the Publisher of Waxahachie Daily Light and wrote an Opinion piece http://www.waxahachietx.com/article/20160423/OPINION/160429714 and http://waxahachietx_com.gm5-txstage.newscyclecloud.com/article/20160507/NEWS/160509549

Yet in his interview with Tricia on April 28, he truly isn't up to speed on the case, or wasn't at the time of the Pod Cast. Start at the 36 min mark...he tell Tricia that .. Trainees found MB between 4:30 and 4:40 am :waitasec: ETA: Tricia asks him also about Dateline... he acted like he didn't know about KS even doing the Dateline interview iirc April 21? :thinking:

I certainly empathize with Mr. Brooks as his Mother was murdered also. I just feel in this case he is going to be biased no doubt. I rather have unbiased reporting (if there is such) when trying to get factual information. Per the Official Police Release 1st camper arrived at 435. Mr. Brooks says have a good relationship with MPD. So what am I missing? Why was the 911 not until 500 (if we are to believe Mr. Brooks and not the Official Press Release) JMHO

Here is a more refined animation of my body scan "deconstruction". My best estimation of the body shape underneath the gear. As MrsPC has pointed out, there are two areas where the subject could be heavier - the upper torso and the outer thigh. I spent this week researching pouch pocket tactical vests and pouch pocket tactical cargo pants, and have concluded that if the subject is heavier in those two places, it cannot be substantially, due to the pouch pockets. The red dots in the animation represent data points of the narrowest diameter of the body part. On the soft bulk, those data points are confirmed. On the firm bulk (shoes, helmet, pouch pockets), those data points are based on measured thicknesses in similar items. The red lines represent the euclidian distance applied to standard human anatomy.

Despite appearances, it's my experienced opinion that the subject can be thinner than the animation represents, but not substantially heavier:

attachment.php

great work. Does this bodybtype and height match any SWPOI's?

Where did the info MB stopped by a fire station come from?

There was a few firefighters fired and charged with incidents in the past. Any locals know if those cases were settled or still court proceedings?

I think BB said it in one of the earlier videos when asked by a reporter what she had done the day prior to attack. Isn't there a BB relative who either is a fireman or had relationship with one?

great work. Does this bodybtype and height match any SWPOI's?

In my opinion, it does. The general posture (forward head, sway back, hypermobile knee, toe-out) match at least one person. Additionally, since the posture is accurate, it's my opinion that it potentially eliminates several people on the SWPOI list.

attachment.php

Perp is a hunchback. C1 vertebra without the helmet is very telling.

C1_Hunchback.JPG

In my opinion, it does. The general posture (forward head, sway back, hypermobile knee, toe-out) match at least one person. Additionally, since the posture is accurate, it's my opinion that it potentially eliminates several people on the SWPOI list.

Batbrat, can I ask if you have sent your work in to LE?
If you haven't you should.

so in your opinion is the perp male or female?

Great Work Sparky! Didn't see if before~~but now I do~~hard to make out the type of dog though.

What would the line be though?

I see an animal side on with the feet causing the bicubic doodah. Still don't know what the line is though. Looks like trident on the left.

@Sparky - from playing about with the settings when you did this, did you think the image is symmetrical? Do you think there are words?

I'm going with the last one. I think they knew she'd be the only one there, it was dark, nobody would hear a thing.

Would you say most people in that area are religious? How many churches are there in Midlo?

Yes! We refer to Texas as the Bible Belt! Churches everywhere! People pray in public places, business meetings, school functions etc. and no one bats an eye. People sure can be hypocritical when they believe they are right/justified, and can usually find some convoluted bible verse to back their ideology. Let's just put it this way I live in the DFW area and would never tell anyone at work I'm agnostic for fear of losing my job.

ETA: I do not live in Midolothian so just info about DFW area and Texas in general

Ah, interesting! Just for the heck of it I google 'walking while touching walls'. All the first 10 returns were related to Autism.

I've never googled that before, but my son is Autistic and he has never walked touching the wall. I also have a friend with an Autistic boy (older boy) and he never touched the wall either.

Possibly something like this sticker? We have a lot of 2nd amendment, "don't tread on me" type of bumper stickers in Texas for what is worth.
That's the closest I've seen to what I see when I look at it. But, I mostly see a strip across with a blur to the right and a blur at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks