TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car:

attachment.php

In lilyk's version of the sticker, I clearly see a tow truck.
In the method that NIN used, I see an action figure; complete with cape. The cape edges make up the outline swirls of the sticker--the outline. The hands of this action figure are the darker circles more in the center area and they appear to be fists. Superman, Capt. America, Mighty Mouse? Something along those lines...albeit I am not familiar with the logos of local Universities, colleges, pro sports teams so hmmmmm?

I'm going with the last one. I think they knew she'd be the only one there, it was dark, nobody would hear a thing.

Would you say most people in that area are religious? How many churches are there in Midlo?

A quick Bing search lists no less than 34 churches.
http://www.superpages.com/yellowpages/c-churches/s-tx/t-midlothian/

Population in 2014: 20,934 (90% urban, 10% rural). Population change since 2000: +179.9%

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Midlothian-Texas.html#b#ixzz4BJzn9Wrz

Correct, there or about. I am told that the newborn, and toddler classes are up front as well as a nursing mother room (the windows seen from front of church SW Corner of building and a back door for the workers to the infant/newborn room Parent drop off for babies is the "cub corner" area in by the glass main entrance. There is a hallway just prior to the door the Suspect opens, that is how get to the worker entrance door. So I am told by a local who attended church there and worked in the nursery. JMHO and no reason not to believe.

And Room 6 per this posting is next to Kitchen.
attachment.php
JMHO the rooms are numbererd going in a circle if you will from SW rooms around to the Kitchen hall... down and making a circle. I am told the rooms on the NW front corner are Church Offices. there are other rooms listed in the Calendar.. Library, and other rooms. Possible Library in front too? not sure. Just working on other things. JMHO

Do you know by chance, where the office(s) is/are located? I am wondering, if the perp even bothered accessing them?

-Nin

I saw that too. but it was an archor. Sagittarius, but the arrow is backwards. The tip would be pointing to the east. ( in the decal) there is a symbol of artillery. So the question is ( besides the others, with the firefighter) is the post war vets? Veterans that served ( they have their own groups) I forget what they are called.

CW-Arrow-Dark-Archer-Years-End-1-e1354933573850.jpg

Oh crapola! Please, Sparky....don't make this image your new avatar!!! I was just finally not having nightmares from your current one!

Haunting....

Do you know by chance, where the office(s) is/are located? I am wondering, if the perp even bothered accessing them?

-Nin

Good question, NIN. If SWATperp didn't access the "offices" at all, we can eliminate any shred of this being a burglary/robbery. Totally.

-Nin

If I understand correctly, it would be the front NW corner of building. JMHO and it would make sense this is a photo I used before from Creekside fb page . creekside church front.jpg

Male. I've stated on earlier posts that the upper body (torso) to lower body ratio is more indicative of a man.

Your work is really amazing! It is so much easier to really see the true gate as well as the unusual posture! I agree on the upper/lower body ratio looking more male.

Quick question for you. How do you know where to start in your process? I believe you said overhead camera add weight, correct? And I know it is obnoxious to use the word selfie at all, but.... don't they say when you are doing a selfie to hold your camera above you so you look thinner? Meaning wouldn't you have to start with a perp that is heavier than the image shown? Or is it different with surveillance cameras due to the type of lens? I am guessing they tend to have some sort of wide angle lens on them??

Thanks, Batbrat. I can only imagine how many hours it takes you and it is so incredibly helpful to see all of the gear stripped away!

Here is a more refined animation of my body scan "deconstruction". My best estimation of the body shape underneath the gear. As MrsPC has pointed out, there are two areas where the subject could be heavier - the upper torso and the outer thigh. I spent this week researching pouch pocket tactical vests and pouch pocket tactical cargo pants, and have concluded that if the subject is heavier in those two places, it cannot be substantially, due to the pouch pockets. The red dots in the animation represent data points of the narrowest diameter of the body part. On the soft bulk, those data points are confirmed. On the firm bulk (shoes, helmet, pouch pockets), those data points are based on measured thicknesses in similar items. The red lines represent the euclidian distance applied to standard human anatomy.

Despite appearances, it's my experienced opinion that the subject can be thinner than the animation represents, but not substantially heavier:

attachment.php

Excellent work Batbrat. Thank you! In your animation it looks like the individual is favoring actually his or her left leg/ankle. His left stride seems shorter than his right stride. Illusion due to camera angle or not?

-Nin

Does anyone know what is generally made available to the public after a case is solved\closed? I am assuming the 911 calls will eventually have to be released, correct? The sealing that was approved was only until case closure? What about all of the extra surveillance footage, is that up to MPD?

I took the purple filter picture, added the instant filter, and fiddled a little with highlights, shadows. So over processed it's probably meaningless but y'all decide...
attachment.php
I see a tow truck.

Yes! I saw this on Twitter last month - it's a white truck - may be tow truck or old fashioned truck! The same person looked into plates and said they are special fireman plates....

If I understand correctly, it would be the front NW corner of building. JMHO and it would make sense this is a photo I used before from Creekside fb page . View attachment 96469

Hey Mimi....I haven't been paying close attention to the interior layout of the church so let me ask you: did SWATperp enter the NE (rear) area & if so, wouldn't he have to walk past the NW office areas to get to where we've been told he did the murder (SW)?

I wonder if we see him in the video trying to break into (or even faux attempts) any offices?

Excellent work Batbrat. Thank you! In your animation it looks like the individual is favoring actually his or her left leg/ankle. His left stride seems shorter than his right stride. Illusion due to camera angle or not?

-Nin

NIN---I have repeatedly felt that there is a problem with the perp's **left** side; from his hip area down to his foot.
But whenever I mention it, many disagree.

As you have mentioned though, the perp could have injured himself during the break in?

Male. I've stated on earlier posts that the upper body (torso) to lower body ratio is more indicative of a man.

Thanks but the eye photos I've been able to screen capture say female IMHO.

NIN---I have repeatedly felt that there is a problem with the perp's **left** side; from his hip area down to his foot.
But whenever I mention it, many disagree.

As you have mentioned though, the perp could have injured himself during the break in?

I agree, it could be a left leg issue, but it is definitely causing exaggerated movement in the right. The right foot turn out that LE mentioned is fairly extreme. In Batbrat's version, you can really notice the swing out of the right leg on the first step or two. When he takes his weight off the right foot, the whole right leg almost swings out from the hip. I do think that might be from some sort of weakness on the left though. My gut reaction is this is something that SP has had for a long while vs an injury sustained during the b&e.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho