FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of us have had military experience but what I can say is the military community in civilian Community as far as Trauma Centers we learn from each other. We learn things that have come out of Battlefield medicine. We have seen many Knights were there were gunshot wounds and one night 12 gunshot wounds and that has helped us trained for this escalation.

Q... 44 victims and 9 died.. Can you clarify the number 53 if we had the 9th to the 44th... And are you expecting a visit from President Obama on Thursday.......A. 44 were brought to Orlando Regional Medical Center 9 of those victims died in the first few minutes they were here that left us with 35 we are caring for in the hospital.. 27 still remain in the hospital. We understand there were 11 patients that were treated at other facilities in town with lesser severity and I understand they were discharged and we're not involved and I are here. The final numbers will come from the FBI. Our understanding is President Obama is considering coming here we do not know what his plans are

Okay, I focus on weird things. The large (amount?) of tissue loss. Is that damage from high velocity (caliber) bullets?

Sorry to interrupt presser-

Any update on this imminent arrest they were speaking of yesterday?

A top law enforcement source told WFTV an arrest, elsewhere in Florida, is expected of an alleged accomplice.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/wftv-arrest-expected-in-orlando-nightclub-mass-shooting/340918422

ETA:

Is it his wife?

Law enforcement officials said authorities are considering filing criminal charges against her for failing to tell them what she knew before the attack, but no decision has been made yet.

Source: Orlando Gunman's Wife Could Face Charges: Sources | NBC New York http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/nati...en-out-of-attack-382958401.html#ixzz4BZJlhJGA
Follow us: @nbcnewyork on Twitter | NBCNewYork on Facebook

IIRC there was an Interview with a Survivor huddled in a bathroom stall with many others. He said he had his face toward the wall in the stall just praying. Killer reached over the top of the stall door with hand gun and began firing.

SIDE NOTE BY ATL... they have learned from Aurora and other mass shootings to throw them in a truck or a police car and not wait for an ambulance!

Cops have frequently done that when one of their own is shot. They know better than to wait 10 minutes for an ambulance to arrive when they could drive the victim to the ER in that amount of time.

QConcerning the first wave who were driving the trucks different people in?A Orlando Police Department and the fire and other vehicles to get them to as fast as they could. Obviously not the typical way we would had done it..

:gaah: cnn cut off live feed... what channel has it?

Thinking out loud trying to visualize how this happened. I do not need any snarky comments as we all know that it did take place. Shooter OM starts outside of Pulse, he is engaged by an off duty officer....I am assuming officer to be at the front entry. Was he hit? Was he checking the grounds/perimeter when he saw suspect...that would make more sense to me as far has how OM gained re-entrance into Pulse. Was OM hit in initial exchange?

I guess what is confusing... I have heard the multiple of shots fired in rapid succession and if that was between OM and officer, I am surprised that either one of them survived the initial confrontation.

I guess I should not expect any answer as the Orlando Sentinel only has this.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-pulse-shooting-tick-tock-20160613-story.html

A uniformed Orlando police officer working at the club off-duty first heard gunshots. Omar Mateen was outside with an AR-15, a handgun and an explosive device.

The officer fired at him, police said. Two more officers showed up and opened fire.

Timeline: Events in Pulse Nightclub shooting
Timeline: Events in Pulse Nightclub shooting
Mateen fired back, and walked back into Pulse, trapping dozens of people inside.

IIRC there was an Interview with a Survivor huddled in a bathroom stall with many others. He said he had his back to the wall in the stall just praying. Killer reached over the top of the stall door with hand gun and began firing.

:overreaction:

:tears:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cops have frequently done that when one of their own is shot. They know better than to wait 10 minutes for an ambulance to arrive when they could drive the victim to the ER in that amount of time.

They've done that more than once here with little kids. They also tend to shut down roads with other cruisers when children are involved. Straight shot to the hospital ER. Bless all those people on the front lines that worked so tirelessly to bring this to a resolution and save people's lives.

:overreaction:

:tears:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Kimi just beyond comprehension. Just an FYI- I corrected my post. Survivor had his face to the wall, praying. Gawd this is all just too much......

Thinking out loud trying to visualize how this happened. I do not need any snarky comments as we all know that it did take place. Shooter OM starts outside of Pulse, he is engaged by an off duty officer....I am assuming officer to be at the front entry. Was he hit? Was he checking the grounds/perimeter when he saw suspect...that would make more sense to me as far has how OM gained re-entrance into Pulse. Was OM hit in initial exchange?

I guess what is confusing... I have heard the multiple of shots fired in rapid succession and if that was between OM and officer, I am surprised that either one of them survived the initial confrontation.

I guess I should not expect any answer as the Orlando Sentinel only has this.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-pulse-shooting-tick-tock-20160613-story.html

I don't know why I think there were some shot outside the club and then he went inside after the exchange with the security guard.

I heard it explained on one of the shows. It's from the breakup on impact of the bullets plus the spinning and changes of direction once inside the targets. Just hottible.

Okay, I focus on weird things. The large (amount?) of tissue loss. Is that damage from high velocity (caliber) bullets?

Yes sorry I did not type that clearly.. I was going too fast and reading over a couple of posts that I did earlier I am realizing how many typos I made please excuse it

Is knowledge of what a person might do a crime? I'm not so sure it is in the US. I agree that she should be charged with a crime but I don't think it's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cly