FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Isnt that the stupidest thing (cutting off) they do it all time, it is like, who in the control thinks that anyone on air knows anything MORE than the those directly involved in any sitution.

It infuriates me. I started to look around while listening casue I thought they are going to cut this off . Then they did

Or while waiting for the pc to start, you see it beginning in the background and the host says... oh we have to cut you short, I see the pc is starting. (talking to the viewers now) As we told you awhile ago this is Chief *advertiser censored* from xxxx talking about the *advertiser censored* that happened....etc

And we are left yelling shut-up already, at the tv. :tantrum:

In my limited knowledge I'd think the wife qualifies for charges of something along the lines of accessory, aiding, abetting. She knew good and well what he was up to.

If they don't charge her, they need to let Dillon Roof's friend go. JMO
what's good for one, is good for all. Equal Opportunity and all.

And Roof's friend was only 'told' about his plans, not driving to pick up supplies and doing stalking missions on the target club.

It isn't just a belief! It absolutely would NOT be tolerated in an Islamic community.

Plus he is married! If he were "just" drinking and looking that would be bad enough, but if he actually had sex with other men that would be TWO huge sins; adultry (punishable by death under Sharia Law) and homosexual acts (also punishable by death).

From what I have read..it is ok for them to have sex with other men as long as they aren't gay? Yea I don't get it either. And how is having sex with men not gay? And how is having sex with someone else and being married not adultry? Im confused.

If they don't charge her, they need to let Dillon Roof's friend go. JMO
what's good for one, is good for all. Equal Opportunity and all.

I would be VERY surprised if they actually charged her. Most likely her attorney would just claim battered wife syndrome and say "she's a victim too"!

I have no doubt wifey will be arrested IMO. Perhaps they are gathering any/all info to see exactly how involved she was. I wonder if she is spilling the beans if there are others? She is likely staying put out of fear and being watched 24/7. Until she is charged it appears she is talking. Would she clam up upon an arrest???

I would be VERY surprised if they actually charged her. Most likely her attorney would just claim battered wife syndrome and say "she's a victim too"!

Victim status trumps all.

I thought of that as well but given the magnitude of this horror I cant see it actually working. IMO

I have no doubt wifey will be arrested IMO. Perhaps they are gathering any/all info to see exactly how involved she was. I wonder if she is spilling the beans if there are others? She is likely staying put out of fear and being watched 24/7. Until she is charged it appears she is talking. Would she clam up upon an arrest???

If she has more beans to spill she will. I doubt if she was smart enough to work out an immunity deal before speaking. She probably folded like a wet deck of cards once they laid into her and claimed "they knew she was involved" etc...

It isn't just a belief! It absolutely would NOT be tolerated in an Islamic community.

Plus he is married! If he were "just" drinking and looking that would be bad enough, but if he actually had sex with other men that would be TWO huge sins; adultry (punishable by death under Sharia Law) and homosexual acts (also punishable by death).

Can you explain then please how it is ok for the married refugees to rape women in their new countries and that is OK? Is that not adultry?

I have been searching all morning, still looking through the Serial Shootings threads in Northern Colorado
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-Serial-Shooter-Has-Colorado-Drivers-on-Edge ) for some posts that Foxfire and FindHG made last year re: ISIS shooters that would be relevant here and very insightful and educational re: many aspects including recruitment, their motivations, training, etc etc...(this was presented as a possibility by Foxfire, but our cases here are still unsolved). There's a specific quote I remember Foxfire made re: an order for them to just "kill" anyone. There's a lot of information there, something about the FBI tracking around 900 active sympathizers, etc...marking my spot as a reminder to keep looking for these and post them when I find them!

ETA:

I found one:

"SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2015

FBI Director: ISIS Is Relying on Encryption to Recruit Americans and Order Killings
“This is not your grandfather’s al-Qaida,” Comey told the Senate Judiciary Committee. “There’s a device, almost a devil on their shoulder all day long saying, ‘Kill, kill, kill, kill.’”"

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Shooter-Has-Colorado-Drivers-on-Edge-3/page29

Can you explain then please how it is ok for the married refugees to rape women in their new countries and that is OK? Is that not adultry?

The refugees don't care. They are also not praying 5 times a day (this guy was). Strict practicing Muslims will not even shake hands with woman (outside of family members) as that is a sin.

The fanatical "true believing" jihadists aren't groping/raping random women, they are trading in "Sharia Legal" sex slaves if they need more than their wives for comfort.

Me either. What else were they supposed to do tho?

The guy was going around (between phone calling and reloading) and reshooting people to make sure they were dead. You got to make that decision to stop it. I'm sure there may have been some collateral damage, but for the good of all, I feel it had to be done. I also hope they never say if any or how many may have been shot in the take down. That would just make it harder to take, IMO
all MOO only

Espcially in the *advertiser censored* arena! fear we may have some underage issues --just a thought that went through my mind when I learned he worked at juvee center.

Pure speculation tho

I absolutely agree! I also agree he is fueled by mental illness, self hatred for his sexual feelings his father would not approve of, and made him ripe for extremism, even if he did not have official contact with ISIL members. Perfect storm.

When they were outside? Only have snipers return fire. Use blanks if they want to keep him distracted.

With Boston perp..they used rubber bullets. When that happened I remember everybody was downstairs and we knew before it was ever released they were using rubber bullets for the perp in the boat. Not saying that would have been appropriate in this case just saying... It leads me to my next thought and question..

By the way has there been a rewind request on this downstairs? Was this documented downstairs in the scanner thread in real time?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member