FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update right after the break per Wolf B. CNN whereabouts of the killer in the days leading up and also there was a short video of another survivor. Young lady. I assume they will show her Interview.

From what I have read..it is ok for them to have sex with other men as long as they aren't gay? Yea I don't get it either. And how is having sex with men not gay? And how is having sex with someone else and being married not adultry? Im confused.

I am going from something I heard long ago. Because for some reason, that I forget, it is felt that it is better to release the sex impulse . And if no women are around, then it is ok to do it with men. Say in a situation of war or off in the wilds for months. But this is only memory

Wow just wow just wow am hearing the wife story now on CNN. CNN saying "Not sure how involved she was," while asking him not to "be" violent is kinda of ...well...kinda....

Makes sense IMO that they (dad) never discussed his sexuality with his father - that is one of the core deals with internalized homophobia - fear of being rejected -- especially by a father, for gay men.

Throw in dads cultural belief system and .....

I have smoke coming out of my ears, brain is overheating as it relates to wife - I am all over the place, yet something makes me think this might be really off.

Its a three hour car ride back and forth, what reason on earth would there be for her to "drive" him to another city.

Something is off imo

I could understand a three hour drive for a second opionion on cancer of some sort.

Lets just forget the demo of the bar, Honey I wanna go out and party in Orlando FL, will you drive me. Sure honey let my get my keys.

ITs just makes no sense on just the "driving" part .

Lets leave gay out for a minute. What spouse is gonna drive another spouse to another city so a spouse can go "clubbing"

I can think of some words... "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..."

Brilliant.
#PostOfTheDay

:bow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, last OT, I promise.

[video=twitter;742774363145932800]https://twitter.com/AmarilloPD/status/742774363145932800[/video]

Sorry, last OT, I promise.

[video=twitter;742774363145932800]https://twitter.com/AmarilloPD/status/742774363145932800[/video]

Thank Gawd!!!! Thanks for the update. I have been switching threads.

"The Orlando gunman's wife has told federal agents she tried to talk her husband out of carrying out the attack, NBC News has learned.

Omar Mateen's current wife, Noor, told the FBI she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case said. She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out.

Mateen opened fire at Pulse early Sunday, leaving 49 dead and 53 injured. Twenty-seven victims remained hospitalized Tuesday. Six were in critical condition, according to hospital officials who said the death toll was still at risk of rising because one or two of those patients were "profoundly ill."

Authorities are considering filing criminal charges against Noor for failing to tell them what she knew before the brutal attack, law enforcement officials say, but no decision has been made.

She is cooperating with investigators, several officials say."

In thinking back to the Boston Bombers, the wife of the married brother was never arrested for anything. BUT I don't think she was driving him around to scope out possible bombing sites. I always wondered, however, how someone could be making bombs in your kitchen and you would not be aware that something unusual was going on.

In the case of the younger brother, his friends that he called and talked to, telling them they could have his stuff, were indeed charged with various crimes and several received jail sentences.

In the case of this woman, as long as she is co-operating with investigators and providing information, they will not arrest her right now. Did I not read that she was being "protected" by staying at some Fort? Yeah, she'll be protected allright......they are not going to let her out of their sight! By now, investigators would know exactly when she left Florida and if there was continuing communication between her and OM.

When they were outside? Only have snipers return fire. Use blanks if they want to keep him distracted.

Hi Miss SOnya!

It was not until I saw that video (which I wish I could remember in what post I posted it in, I would repost it) where I saw the finale - it sounded identical to Boston/Watertown.

The number of cops shooting, the relentless pace of the bullets flying, and the duration (not really long) but I hit me as overkill - whoever they were aiming at , had to be mutulated in the first 5 seconds-- there were a bunch of cops shooting

Can you explain then please how it is ok for the married refugees to rape women in their new countries and that is OK? Is that not adultry?

Some of those reports are false.

The BTK was married with several children and a deacon, I think, in his church. The Mormon doctor who killed his wife in the bathtub had several children and was a big deal in his church.

From what I have read..it is ok for them to have sex with other men as long as they aren't gay? Yea I don't get it either. And how is having sex with men not gay? And how is having sex with someone else and being married not adultry? Im confused.

I have never heard it is "okay". In any large society stuff goes on, that is unavoidable. That doesn't make it "okay" among the religious conservatives or in many cases with the government.

One of the benefits of Sharia Law is that it really isn't easy to get caught and convicted for sex offenses. Legally several witnesses to the act itself are required. That works out great for illegal consensual sex acts, but it complicates things a whole lot when rape is concerned.

Some of those reports are false.

The BTK was married with several children and a deacon, I think, in his church. The Mormon doctor who killed his wife in the bathtub had several children and was a big deal in his church.

And? What is your point?

I have never heard it is "okay". In any large society stuff goes on, that is unavoidable. That doesn't make it "okay" among the religious conservatives.

I've read it's ok and I will try to find an article about it..Also why would they have perpetual young men like pearls if homosexuality is such a no no for them?

I think we need to be careful, we already know how MSM butchers stories in their race to be first, not only wth speling but with grammer as will, errors on purpose.

She once drove him does not specifically relate to that evening and I have seen debated on several pages her being an accomplice to the crime. Almost all news nowadays is inline with the DM.

Yes Barcode, I am aware how MSM butchers stories in their haste to break news first. I was simply responding to another posters request. Something that has been playing on my mind for the past 2 days is how she knew that Omar was planning an attack on Disney, unless she was a co-conspirator.

Hey CARIIS. Hoping today is a better day for you. I am cleaning and preparing for company coming for dinner tonight. Prime Rib on the barby. Feeling the need for some happy today and surrounding myself with some wonderful friends. A day to count my blessings. I just dont get hatred. I don't hate anybody. I just hate what some people choose to do. A horrific act this was.

I wouldn't say dragged along....She drove HIM!

How did the conversation go?

"Hey honey, before we go to Kroger, could we swing by the gay nightclub so I can figure out the best way to commit mass murder there?"

*swings car around, changes direction, heads to Pulse*

"Sure. But I think committing mass murder is a bad idea, sweetie." *Puts car in park in front of Pulse.*

Who else did he tell?

He reported to his dad about two men kissing in front of his wife and son and how it enraged him. Wonder if he stopped there in his report to his father, or rambled on...

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article83338142.html

Maybe the two men were some he had hustled and they rejected him.

God this is getting so CNN ey on CNN. Getting angry. They keep (not proof whatsoever) that he was going to gay bars and places where gay men gather translates to surveying places

If he were attempting to shoot people in the FBI building, I assume he might "survey".

Its insulting in its stupidity. What exactly is there to "survey". Its a small bar - it has a door . You walk in . You have a mean gun - you pull the trigger - its not a bank robbery

For someone doing all this "casing" he sure was not good at it - evidently he was unaware that there was an armed dude at the door"

He went to gay bars casue he was gay - so simple! moo

And? What is your point?

1. The reports of refugee rapes are false

2. Being married and religious does not seem to stop rapists of any religious persuasion.

Hostages poured out. So did Mateen, guns blazing.

A law enforcement source close to the investigation who asked not to be named said a crowd of up to 300 people and the complex layout of the dance club may have resulted in some patrons being struck by gunfire from officers.

http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/nation-now/officers-may-have-shot-orlando-club-patrons/243700448

has to be friendly fire stuff- physics impossiblity IMO!

1. The reports of refugee rapes are false

Really? Hundreds of assault victims are lying?

The little boy sodomized in the locker room of a pool, torn up and bleeding, he was lying too? And his accused rapist was lying when he admitted raping the boy?

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member