Found Deceased FL - Lane Graves, 2, Walt Disney World, 14 June 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be careful of Twitter rumors.

I know that Daily Mail MSM article mentioned a tweet, but let's wait to see what is disclosed at the press conference in a few minutes.

I know alligators are aggressive but you think they would be a bit timid to come up out of water to grab the child when many people are around and fireworks going off.

How absolutely horrifying. It's been over 3 hours, those poor parents. Just devastating. I am shocked that a child could come in contact with a gator at a Disney Resort of all places. This is so disturbing. So sad.

[video=twitter;742940205670359040]https://twitter.com/journo_christal/status/742940205670359040[/video]

#Orlando has turned into a media circus with all this terrible news lately. This is the scene as we wait for info

I know alligators are aggressive but you think they would be a bit timid to come up out of water to grab the child when many people are around and fireworks going off.

If they're anything like crocodiles they're just killing machines and will take any opportunity ..

Oh, JanetElaine, I hope they are all safe.

Thank you. I haven't been able to find out yet but I will post if I find out anything. I am hopeful, because they got up really really early this morning and I am thinking they might not have wanted to go to something relatively late at night.

Please excuse me for not thanking all the supportive posts, I am on mobile and do not have the option to thank any posts.

How absolutely horrifying. It's been over 3 hours, those poor parents. Just devastating. I am shocked that a child could come in contact with a gator at a Disney Resort of all places. This is so disturbing. So sad.

Same. If I went to stay in a Disney resort, and went to watch the fireworks with my kids, the alligators would be the last thing on my mind. If I knew they were there, I'd assume they were a very low risk, would be frightened by all the people and noise of the fireworks etc and that it must be safe for them to be there.

Florida has so many bodies of water plus they will take up in pools and golf course ponds.They sometimes move from place to place through storm drains. I am sure Disney uses some kind of net system for swimmers like they do in Australia.

[video=twitter;742940227514302465]https://twitter.com/caitlindineen/status/742940227514302465[/video]

I'm gonna live tweet the presser about this reported gator attack at Grand Floridian in just a few minutes. #Disney

Right now, the narrative is extremely sympathetic to the parents. It will be interesting to see if it changes. Were they really right next to their child when the gorilla appeared out of nowhere and snatched him? In this case, it might sell more if the media doesn't throw the parents under the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida has so many bodies of water plus they will take up in pools and golf course ponds.They sometimes move from place to place through storm drains. I am sure Disney uses some kind of net system for swimmers like they do in Australia.

Disney does not allow swimming in the lake at all.

Also reporting on CNN,they are waiting for press conference.

[video=twitter;742943578352193536]https://twitter.com/journo_christal/status/742943578352193536[/video]

Press conference has NOT started yet. PIO isn't here

Disney has a policy where no one can die on park property. They will send ride accident victims to local hospitals to be declared dead there. I wonder how they will handle this.

This is horrible. The poor parents.

Disney parks and resorts are so sparkling and magical. It's hard to envision a wild animal attack taking place there. What a nightmare for those poor parents.

How horrific for the parents. How could Disney risk patrons like that? Having a movie next to the lake? Where they know alligators are.

Disney has a policy where no one can die on park property. They will send ride accident victims to local hospitals to be declared dead there. I wonder how they will handle this.

Just so you know, this is a myth that has been debunked many times over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member