FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you thank you thank you

When I went to bed last night - this hit me

Their whole little "happy family" scenario could be a cover. Somewhere yesterday someone posted their marriage license hasn't been seen. Just people saying they were married in 2013 and have a 3 yr old.

It isn't beyond the imagination to find out this was all a set-up - cover-up - to make them look normal and blend in with American society.

JMHO

He was born in America and she is second or third generation American. So they do not need to blend in. They already are American.

Every time one of these happens all this nonsense goes on. The big question this week should people on a no fly list be able to buy a gun?

Its the stupidest stuff I have heard - I vote if we asked a five year old they would have the answer in 20 seconds

It imo is the same at the endless safety committe that meets abour the committee to "determine" if typing while driving "might" increase danger??

Moronic questions, nothing ever changes and we all shall be together again in a week or two on the next one.......................................

Heard the phase, common law earler.

Except Florida doesn't recognize common law. I read last night she was married before (for real).

Just found this:

The neighbor quoted Salman's mother as saying Mateen also kept her daughter from driving, until he recently allowed her to take a test to get her drivers' license.

Wonder why the sudden change of heart on getting her driver's license, if true

Her first marriage had been arranged in the Palestinian Territories by her parents, said Chahal, adding that the union did not work out.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...man-wife-noor-zahi-salman-20160615-story.html

Two completely different thoughts.

Not sure if this has been posted.
http://www.abc10.com/news/local/sac...ist-pastor-praises-orlando-massacre/243211965

Secondly about the wife.

Sources tell ABC that the Feds got Noor Mateen to talk only after showing her they had video of her and her husband driving to several Orlando sites.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/wife-of-orlando-shooting-suspect-once-lived-in-chicago-suburbs/1385049/

This is getting pretty bizarre! You mean to tell me they were under surveillance!

I do not think they were under suveillance, cameras are everywhere.

I think media is going more nuts on this story they were driving around Orlando,

The shooter actually had a Sig Sauer MCX according to reports. Not sure if it is semi-automatic, automatic, an assault rifle or whatever else, but it sure does fire plenty quick.

[video]https://youtu.be/zmyluo3aT0Y?t=6m11s[/video]

I'm not exactly a pro at posting here, but if that doesn't start at around 6:10, please fast forward until you get there. It's a very long video and that is the exact spot where the demonstrator starts shooting quickly.

ETA - CARIIS beat me to it with the commercial, but this video builds off of that and really shows the gun in action.

I've seen this story as well, and it seems to me what is implied is that the Pulse shooting is the most deadly shooting by a single civilian gunman in US history. Perhaps having to put "Pulse Shooting Most Deadly Mass Shooting Perpetrated by a Lone, Civilian Gunman in History of US" each time might possibly take up the entire screen with all the exactness included. Of course other shootings perpetrated by the military and the government hundreds of years ago against Native Americans would have been way worse because of the idea of Manifest Destiny etc, but they were not by a single gunman so it's a different situation.

I think you are 100% correct, and my money is on The Daily Fail or TMZ.

Speaking of TMZ.. nevermind, because I don't think it's allowed to link so I'll wait until it's reported on a mainstream media site.

Hi NL!

RE gun

Not squimish person. Then when I was reading this I pondered going to link to watch it. And the realized that I was feeling anxiety and decided I dont want to look at it again , in someones hand firing away.

It is a ugly mean gun moo

He mentioned the Roof shooting (church one) negativily - after saying he had no issies with africian americans

Every time one of these happens all this nonsense goes on. The big question this week should people on a no fly list be able to buy a gun?

Its the stupidest stuff I have heard - I vote if we asked a five year old they would have the answer in 20 seconds

It imo is the same at the endless safety committe that meets abour the committee to "determine" if typing while driving "might" increase danger??

Moronic questions, nothing ever changes and we all shall be together again in a week or two on the next one.......................................

That would mean they couldn't purchase a gun from Dick's Sporting goods or the local pawn shop. They'd still be able to buy a gun from a private seller.

by all accounts he might have acted somewhat weird but he didn't appear to have done anything that could be pinned on the owners.

He had to be removed on more than one occasion according to patrons,,,,so yes I could see in a lawsuit how they could say they knew he was trouble but continued to let him in.

I'm only now getting to read more about this murderer. My husband was in the hospital, and I sure didn't want the extra stress of this situation on top of his medical issues.

I'm not a huge political person. I'm not a huge supporter of organized religion, having witnessed too many different religions that try to brain wash people instead of instructing them and preaching and spreading God's love and messages.

This was no act of God. God isn't of hatred. God loves!!! I heard a pastor state this was God's wrath on the sinners. NO! God didn't do this. Humans have free will to make this decisions in this life. That is my belief! God allows bad things to happen due to free will. But he doesn't cause terror acts. It's not true! LOVE! Love one another!!! If you don't love yourself, it's difficult to impossible to love someone else.

My heart hurts. So many people died and so many loved ones, families and friends are left to pick up the pieces and attempt to continue to live, with the greatest heart ache ever. A senseless murder of many innocent people, trapped inside that building, like caged animals awaiting their death. There are no words to ease the hurt! No words to end the terror they felt and likely still feel. No words that I can think of to help the survivors move forward. I hope there are people that have words to help each of them.

I think what they need to worry about is the two underage victims that were in the club. jmo

Yeah and no, do we know enough....clubs will give out two different bands on same night, one for those who can drink and one for those underage, however it certainly does not stop the underage from getting alcohol, just from the bartender. Drinks are shared among patrons, especially those close in age.

I'm only now getting to read more about this murderer. My husband was in the hospital, and I sure didn't want the extra stress of this situation on top of his medical issues.

I'm not a huge political person. I'm not a huge supporter of organized religion, having witnessed too many different religions that try to brain wash people instead of instructing them and preaching and spreading God's love and messages.

This was no act of God. God isn't of hatred. God loves!!! I heard a pastor state this was God's wrath on the sinners. NO! God didn't do this. Humans have free will to make this decisions in this life. That is my belief! God allows bad things to happen due to free will. But he doesn't cause terror acts. It's not true! LOVE! Love one another!!! If you don't love yourself, it's difficult to impossible to love someone else.

My heart hurts. So many people died and so many loved ones, families and friends are left to pick up the pieces and attempt to continue to live, with the greatest heart ache ever. A senseless murder of many innocent people, trapped inside that building, like caged animals awaiting their death. There are no words to ease the hurt! No words to end the terror they felt and likely still feel. No words that I can think of to help the survivors move forward. I hope there are people that have words to help each of them.
Nice post. Thank you. I hope your husband is feeling better.

This world is suffering from a lack of respect! There is less respect for human life than we've seen in our lifetime.

Power and control seems to over rule respect.

This isn't the worst mass murder either. Oh how media forgets the slaughter of thousands Native Americans! Granted that was before most of our lifetime, and many may not study history, or realize the impact. Maybe it was because our govt committed that murdering spree. I don't know. But there was no respect for the Native Americans! NONE! Power and control again ruled. I digress, as it's kinda off topic.

From the statements of Marteen's wife, and father, I hope they are both throughly investigated and actions taken! They should be charged for helping. He didn't act alone! Who was paying for the weapons and ammo? Who was paying for the home upkeep, and raising a child? Marteen only held small part time jobs here and there. He didn't have a well paying, secure employment. So who was helping him? All involved should be charged.

There's no way if my husband was telling me about wanting to commit such a horrific crime, and I knew he was serious as I had drove him to places, and either knew at the time, or later realized he was scouting out the places, along with all the other red flags, I would call police and ask that they hide me and my child, and arrest him!! I love my husband!!! However, the lives are all those people were loved by someone as well. I couldn't let him carry out such an evil event and do nothing. Mentally stable or not, we as a society have the moral duty to protect others. We must step forward and alert officials of such acts BEFORE they happen! It's only the right thing to do!! No single person has the right to freely plan and execute such atrocities! We are a human race! We cannot just stand back and let it happen! .We can't kill the person for having the thoughts, and plans. But as a society, we must remain alert to what people tell us. We must report!!

Respectfully BBM:

Thankfully, this forum is not a gun control forum, as Websleuths owner Tricia has reminded us, so we don't deal with these questions here...

He was born in America and she is second or third generation American. So they do not need to blend in. They already are American.

Except Florida doesn't recognize common law. I read last night she was married before (for real).

Just found this:

The neighbor quoted Salman's mother as saying Mateen also kept her daughter from driving, until he recently allowed her to take a test to get her drivers' license.

Her first marriage had been arranged in the Palestinian Territories by her parents, said Chahal, adding that the union did not work out. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...615-story.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...man-wife-noor-zahi-salman-20160615-story.html

If she was 2nd or 3rd generation American - then why the arranged marriage? And when that arranged marriage failed - isn't that a "huge faux paux" against your religion?

I just meant with the blending in - that a young family - dad hard working security guard, young mom w/ 3 yr old son - having play dates and all; would seem to the community and neighbors and all that everything is ok - as opposed to a single man, keeping to himself, not very friendly, etc. etc. etc. would have stood out more.

JMHO but I don't know of any Americans that support, abide by and encourage arranged Palestinian marriages.

[video=twitter;743061956999958528]https://twitter.com/JujuChangABC/status/743061956999958528[/video]

If she was 2nd or 3rd generation American - then why the arranged marriage? And when that arranged marriage failed - isn't that a "huge faux paux" against your religion?

I just meant with the blending in - that a young family - dad hard working security guard, young mom w/ 3 yr old son - having play dates and all; would seem to the community and neighbors and all that everything is ok - as opposed to a single man, keeping to himself, not very friendly, etc. etc. etc. would have stood out more.

JMHO but I don't know of any Americans that support, abide by and encourage arranged Palestinian marriages.

At the same time I do not know of any marriage license inspectors making sure that people are actually married, I see no reason for a sham marriage, I have been married for over ten years and have not shown my license to anyone during that period of time, not like they are displayed in such a manor as a Dr., Lawyer, Cosmetologist would.

According to staff members, numerous attempts by the school to intervene failed because of the “enabling” nature of Mateen’s father, Seddique Mateen, who was considered to be the source of his attitude towards women and girls.
SNIPPED
Katherine Zurich, 62, who taught Mateen in the fourth and fifth grade, said she tried to reach out to him but found his attitudes too deeply entrenched to penetrate.
“He felt that women were beneath him,” Ms Zurich said.
“He was taught to disrespect them. His mum, his sisters were afraid of him. They had to be subservient to him because he was the son. They treated him like the father, with respect.”
Ms Zurich said Mateen would boast about how rich his family was, yet delight in taking things from other children.
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...l/news-story/4761f739a232ec2abfdbcf2f469f5d62

Sending healing thoughts. I hope your hubby will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012