Verdict Watch Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never heard about this specific letter? That tells me that Dellen was keeping that gun hidden so he could use it for proof with prints later if needed. And that MS hiding it meant he knew his prints were all over it.

I take those DM letters with a grain of pig manure. He was only trying to get people to say this crap and keep CN believing in him.

JMO

The juror has probably been sent to St. Joe's emergency room with a police officer or a court constable to get checked out and if it isn't anything too serious will be back once the hospital releases them.

That could be hour or two. Back and forth. Blood tests just to be sure nothing serious. Doctors taking lunch.

It is easily accessible to them but controlled for obvious reasons. They are steps away from anything they may need at any time. Could you imagine the time required looking for something if everything recorded was just dumped on them

Yep, I wish we allowed cameras in the courtroom. I'm interested to see what these guys look like today as well.

I have to admit that I have been curious to see what MS looks like now as opposed to when he was arrested. Many have said he doesn't look like the same person.

That could be hour or two. Back and forth. Blood tests just to be sure nothing serious. Doctors taking lunch.
I bet because it's superior court, the man going in will be first seen and first gone unless something very traumatic comes in by ambulance.

I have to admit that I have been curious to see what MS looks like now as opposed to when he was arrested. Many have said he doesn't look like the same person.

Just as curious to see what MS looks like. Apparently he looks better and DM looks worse?

The juror will be well looked after. St. Joe's has a really great ER. I was well looked after when I had a fainting spell about a month ago in St. Joe's lobby while waiting for a Darts bus. Bloodwork, IV, nice nurses to help you.

I bet because it's superior court, the man going in will be first seen and first gone unless something very traumatic comes in by ambulance.

Or someone does a Code Blue in the building. :)

In actuality he will just be added to the rotation with the rest of the patients.

While the question was a joke, the answer could not.
So mind boggling to think that DM had so many people at his beckoned call. AM,MH,MB,CN,JS,LW1,LW2,SS and best pal MS. That's quite the entourage- and I probably missed a few. And am I to assume that they all believed DM was normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member