TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a firm believer in respecting the opinions of others; therefore, I respect your opinion and could not possibly disagree more.

There are several variables in this case that cannot be rationalized or generalized. It is the collective set of facts, and we only know a precious few, that leads many to view this brutal killing as a targeted murder. I read a contradiction in the statements regarding religion and "walking the walk that they are talking". I can't quite see that. Yes, many people are experiencing stressors and marital conflict; however, this lady ended up losing her life in a manner that has led all sorts of law enforcement agencies to get involved. This isn't about a random church break in. This lady was brutally murdered after her killer casually strolled around waiting for her. I would suggest perhaps the lack of current news is because law enforcement and the media are working collaboratively to further the investigation. Or perhaps law enforcement choses to work alone on this. We don't know.

I appreciate search engines and use them regularly. I do not think a Google search can accommodate all the facts of this case - again - that we know. In this break in, nothing was taken, All that time in the church and nothing was reported missing. Not a microphone, a box of tissue, snacks from the kitchen- nothing. OR is a great theory, and it surely makes sense to me. I'm just not accepting of so many factors coming together on that stormy night when Ms. Bevers was alone -and so many people knew she would be alone- to equal an oops! wrong place at the wrong time.

Agreed....spot on!!

You should have him stand where the Altima was parked, and have him film toward the church. I would be interested in seeing what a person in that parked car could have seen/observed (especially at night).

I will ask him to do that... thanks.. the funeral is just now over i have not heard from him yet but he still plans on being there till Friday and staying in Waxahachie each night

both of the killer's eyes - in 1 picture - taken from the MPD video - this was after the killer tried to pry the door.

I'm struck by the space between the eyes though...don't know if it's possibly due to the killer was turning his/her head at that frame or if the killer's eyes are really that far apart. The shape of the eyes definitely looks like CT but that's JMHO.

after pry best 1 b edit.png

edited to add - if you enlarge it you can see more of the eye detail

imo the eyes in that pic don't even look human. they most closely resemble that alien pic.
I think it's too distorted to really mean anything. JMO

Soinformation has slowed to a trickle. And might for a while. So I triedone last fly-by to clear out my accumulated pre-conceived notions and plotwhere I am before I take a little break. I tried to apply Occams Razor, reviewed the footage again. Here’s where I landed.
-I’m barely leaningtoward a guy. S/he does more guystuff. Hitting. Pry-barring. Walks more forcefully at times (but softer and more feminism at othertimes.) And I think of the act he/she is about tocommit.
-What struckme is the vacillation between purposeful movements. And random acts. Maybe that’s the nervous energy we arelooking for but failed to pinpoint. This person is acclimated to tools. Might work with some (not necessarily hammer and pry bars).
The “saranwrap box” does not have a jagged edge. If you look, the floor molding is jagged (and we know it’s not). That’s pixel issue.
RB is quite abit larger (weight-wise) than SP. Whatmight be fooling some people is the bulk of the vest/tools, etc. RB’s that big before putting on avest. I’m a bit barrel-chested like RBand when I put on a Life Jacket (never worn a LE vest), it makes me look reallythick through the chest. SP doesn’t looklike that on the video. RB also carriesconsiderable more weight in the middle. BB is too tall (SP is 5’5 to 5’7). RB looks 5’8 and BB about 3-4 inches taller than RB. I don’t believe either is SP. WH is petite.
The walk isdistinct. But not uncommon. And there are more people that walk likethat than I realized. Maybe 3-5% of the population. Generally older, generally heavier. And there are different causes andvariations.
I’ve had CTon my Hmmm list. She seemed to appearto have a lot of potential motive and checked a few of my boxes. And the one photo enhancement showed eerilysimilar characteristics. I would needmore info (gait, interactions, etc.) so move her one way or other. I’m not confident by any stretch of theimagination. She’s lawyered up fromwhat I’ve seen, and I don’t blame her.
So where doesthat leave us.
-Possiblyrandom. But there’s too many coincidencesto be the simplest answer. 10%
-Targeted. Missy was involved in something. Financial or relational. We know we have a familial problem in bothareas. And someone was going to lose something. A husband (perceived or potentially). A wife. A trip to the big house. Thispoints to an “anger/rage” killing. Lookat everything in the past 2-4 weeks. Talk to friends 60%. Killing reflected the rage.
-Targeted. Someone benefited from her being gone. Financially (this is broad). Love interest barrier removed. Threat removed. This is more a utilitarian motive andobviously includes someone with no boundaries. Look for potentially deeper pockets involved here. 30%.
Look at everyfinancial transaction in the last 6 months. And unexplained phone number.
And so wehave all the markings of good mystery. Trying to stay within the rules. Ijust gave you my opinion.

imo the eyes in that pic don't even look human. they most closely resemble that alien pic.
I think it's too distorted to really mean anything. JMO

here's an enlarged version enlarged.png

Thank you Batbrat for posting. I'll give it a go.

If one is indeed an "Occam's Razor" theory advocate it could then be well-argued that Missy was quite simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
No target, no hit, fully random.
MANY church break-ins are listed in the news.
MANY of these take place on Sunday night (before cash from church collection can be deposited in the bank.) MANY involve senseless random vandalism and few (if any) stolen items reported afterwards.
SOME are unsolved and around the time of this crime (one example in Gun Barrel City, Texas involved stolen guitars and such on 1-6-16 an hour away from Midlothian)
FAR FAR FAR FEWER "HITS" or "PLANNED MURDERS" happen than much more common church break-ins.
A common vandal or burgler (dressed up to the nines as disguise from cameras or not) would not expect to be interrupted in the middle of a dark, rainy Sunday night church break-in.
"Occam's Razor" dictates that SWATPERP is not a HITMAN or MURDERER.
He is quite simply a "common" thief and vandal who murdered because of the situation of complete surprise with Missy entering his crime scene.

It could well be his first murder.
He could well have served time in the past and innately feared being caught and returning to prison.
Or he could have left trace DNA that detectives have sent in but have no hits on CODUS because he has never been caught or jailed.

After any and everyone close to MB are run through the ringer, detectives will realize that "Occam's Razor" dictates no target but a fully random church break-in turned deadly.

MANY marriages sadly involve infidelity/ crossing sacred lines/ flirting. Not at all uncommon stuff. Sometimes people work through these issues successfully. Sometimes they divorce. Most parents love their children enough to want what is best for them and will be respectful and kind with their spouse as example to their beloved children even if their spouse has rejected them and broken their heart. Especially so with young impressionable children. Especially so with a rejected spouse who could hardly handle rejection from their beloved children on top of their already brokenness. This happens all the time without revenge or malice entering into the picture.
MANY people are having financial difficulties. It's very common stuff. No news here.
MB BB family seem to be strong in their Christian identity and practicing in their faith. They have indeed been forthcoming in their manner with the press and with investigators. They seem to well be walking the walk that they are talking.
"Occam's Razor" tells me that the family is not at all involved nor are friends or spouses of friends and this is a truly random somewhat common church break-in.
The fact that BB was decidedly out of town during the random church break-in casts an unfair cloud over his head. It is simply random odd timing and nothing more.

The randomness of this church break-in equates the lack of any news.
If you google "church break-ins" in the news you may too realize the perp is someone "fully off the radar" per "Occam's Razor."
That's my humble opinion and I'm sticking with it.

Small aside: RB and wife lost their precious beloved small dog after losing their beloved daughter-in-law. I feel SO sorry for their loss upon loss. I adore my dog and would be devastated if she was killed by another animal. Talk about salt in the wounds. What an awful sad thing to endure after the shocking murder. God bless them.

Thank you for this. Along with "Occam's Razor" theory, "follow the money" theory could hold true as well. Going down the WS crazy-train is fun sometimes, but really, it probably was a post-Sunday church break-in gone wrong.

Moo, blah, blah, blah, and all that jazz.

>>> MB received a "creepy" message from an unknown guy via LinkedIn 3 days prior.>>>

I'm sorry, but it seems to me this is hearsay. Someone told the police this, but could not offer anything about the "message".... so, I don;t think it can be taken as a "fact"... it's just my opinion. Thanks

You should have him stand where the Altima was parked, and have him film toward the church. I would be interested in seeing what a person in that parked car could have seen/observed (especially at night).

I will ask him to do that... thanks.. the funeral is just now over i have not heard from him yet but he still plans on being there till Friday and staying in Waxahachie each night

With having respect for both posters above, as I am sure ya'lls intentions are good, I would highly recommend that SAFETY comes FIRST before anything else. I think someone should check to make sure it is not considered trespassing to go on church property even if it is just the parking lot. Also, I would highly discourage doing that after dark. Perhaps if he obtains permission from local LE, or the church administrators, but even then I would strongly urge caution. For a myriad of reasons.

Keep in mind there are several LE agencies working this open investigation. They will not appreciate having to follow up on tips called in about a suspicious car/person taking photos. But more importantly, I would be concerned with anyone's safety, because at this point, we simply do not know who the killer is, or who might be taking matters into their own hands to track down the killer.

Nah, I simply would not ask him to go there to take pictures unless there were a way to make sure ahead of time that it is SAFE and OK to do so.

Just my opinion, and safety-minded nature. I do not mean to offend.

both of the killer's eyes - in 1 picture - taken from the MPD video - this was after the killer tried to pry the door.

I'm struck by the space between the eyes though...don't know if it's possibly due to the killer was turning his/her head at that frame or if the killer's eyes are really that far apart. The shape of the eyes definitely looks like CT but that's JMHO.

View attachment 96762

edited to add - if you enlarge it you can see more of the eye detail

Woah, that's an abnormally large space, and does look alien-esque. Suggests motion, though wouldn't the eyes then narrow out. Idk, I'm no expert in faffing around with photos to any degree. Kudos to you for ploughing away at it!

Thank you for this. Along with "Occam's Razor" theory, "follow the money" theory could hold true as well. Going down the WS crazy-train is fun sometimes, but really, it probably was a post-Sunday church break-in gone wrong.

Moo, blah, blah, blah, and all that jazz.

Assuming there was money to follow. Which I strongly doubt. In the event money wasn't the target but expensive equipment, some sort of transport would need to be nearby to offload it. As there doesn't appear to be clear evidence of a vehicle, that brings in the suggestion of a driver accomplice somewhere in the vicinity. That goes on to rule out both theories in a burglary scenario. imo.

I don't think it could look less like a burglary. Way too many coincidences in relation to Missy that end up in her brutal murder.

Thank you for this. Along with "Occam's Razor" theory, "follow the money" theory could hold true as well. Going down the WS crazy-train is fun sometimes, but really, it probably was a post-Sunday break-in gone wrong.

MPD initially said that they were investigating all avenues and expressly stated that Missy could have interrupted a burglary. Later, they stated their belief that Missy was targeted. The issue I have in believing that it was a burglary gone wrong is that you have to assume that police have no basis for their conclusion that Missy was targeted. We don't know what evidence they have, but I'm confident there is substance to their theory. Missy was targeted, IMO. For what reason, I do not know...and I don't think police know either.

Soinformation has slowed to a trickle. And might for a while. So I triedone last fly-by to clear out my accumulated pre-conceived notions and plotwhere I am before I take a little break. I tried to apply Occams Razor, reviewed the footage again. Here’s where I landed.
-I’m barely leaningtoward a guy. S/he does more guystuff. Hitting. Pry-barring. Walks more forcefully at times (but softer and more feminism at othertimes.) And I think of the act he/she is about tocommit.
-What struckme is the vacillation between purposeful movements. And random acts. Maybe that’s the nervous energy we arelooking for but failed to pinpoint. This person is acclimated to tools. Might work with some (not necessarily hammer and pry bars).
The “saranwrap box” does not have a jagged edge. If you look, the floor molding is jagged (and we know it’s not). That’s pixel issue.
RB is quite abit larger (weight-wise) than SP. Whatmight be fooling some people is the bulk of the vest/tools, etc. RB’s that big before putting on avest. I’m a bit barrel-chested like RBand when I put on a Life Jacket (never worn a LE vest), it makes me look reallythick through the chest. SP doesn’t looklike that on the video. RB also carriesconsiderable more weight in the middle. BB is too tall (SP is 5’5 to 5’7). RB looks 5’8 and BB about 3-4 inches taller than RB. I don’t believe either is SP. WH is petite.
The walk isdistinct. But not uncommon. And there are more people that walk likethat than I realized. Maybe 3-5% of the population. Generally older, generally heavier. And there are different causes andvariations.
I’ve had CTon my Hmmm list. She seemed to appearto have a lot of potential motive and checked a few of my boxes. And the one photo enhancement showed eerilysimilar characteristics. I would needmore info (gait, interactions, etc.) so move her one way or other. I’m not confident by any stretch of theimagination. She’s lawyered up fromwhat I’ve seen, and I don’t blame her.
So where doesthat leave us.
-Possiblyrandom. But there’s too many coincidencesto be the simplest answer. 10%
-Targeted. Missy was involved in something. Financial or relational. We know we have a familial problem in bothareas. And someone was going to lose something. A husband (perceived or potentially). A wife. A trip to the big house. Thispoints to an “anger/rage” killing. Lookat everything in the past 2-4 weeks. Talk to friends 60%. Killing reflected the rage.
-Targeted. Someone benefited from her being gone. Financially (this is broad). Love interest barrier removed. Threat removed. This is more a utilitarian motive andobviously includes someone with no boundaries. Look for potentially deeper pockets involved here. 30%.
Look at everyfinancial transaction in the last 6 months. And unexplained phone number.
And so wehave all the markings of good mystery. Trying to stay within the rules. Ijust gave you my opinion.

BBM

Do you have a link handy for this? TIA

>>> MB received a "creepy" message from an unknown guy via LinkedIn 3 days prior.>>>

I'm sorry, but it seems to me this is hearsay. Someone told the police this, but could not offer anything about the "message".... so, I don;t think it can be taken as a "fact"... it's just my opinion. Thanks

"From the LinkedIn Warrant, it looks this person was actually shown the "creepy message" by Missy. They both agreed it was creepy. So maybe it was hearsay since Missy was deceased?

In the course of our investigation, we have received information from interviews conducted with persons of interest and persons close to the victim that the decedent was a regular user of Linkedln. During one such interview a friend of the victim told law enforcement that less than three days before the murder, the victim showed this friend a private message from the victim’s Linkedln account.

The message was from a male unknown to them both, and they both agreed that the message was creepy and strange. This friend could not recall the person’s name on the account."

file:///C:/Users/%20/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/IE/EXL5Y5P1/LinkedIn-Warrant-5-5-16.pdf

Hmmmm... that link has my name in it.

Because it was stated in MSM, it can be discussed. Whether it's hearsay or not, a SW was issued for her account. Do we truly know for a fact what the outcome was re: this, or do we know only what LE wants us to know? Jmo

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002...d08c-556b-b972-ed72b4a76ff4&pf_rd_i=317970011

Found this in today's Amazon Prime Deals. It kind of creeped me out when I read about it. This would make more sense than Saran Wrap and also seem as an attempt at clean up.

This product & the commercial plastic wrap linked upthread are commercial-sized, not the size we use at home. The ends of the box are about 4" on each side, your hand doesn't reach around the box.

These boxes are about the size, and heft, or a 4x4 fence post.

Back to icing my atypical hip so ya'll won't follow me tomorrow....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002...d08c-556b-b972-ed72b4a76ff4&pf_rd_i=317970011

Found this in today's Amazon Prime Deals. It kind of creeped me out when I read about it. This would make more sense than Saran Wrap and also seem as an attemp at clean up.

Whoa........creeped me out to look at it, but I agree with you.......oh my. You're may be right.......Hard to think about this, but it should would coincide with what little we know about injuries.

I have noticed that ever since I have been looking at things that might be what the perp is holding, I am receiving all kinds of e-mails regarding this stuff. I have e-mails out the wazooo for those security flashlights and shoe covers, swat gear, etc. It's downright creepy. Guess my cookies did this to me.

I have noticed that ever since I have been looking at things that might be what the perp is holding, I am receiving all kinds of e-mails regarding this stuff. I have e-mails out the wazooo for those security flashlights and shoe covers, swat gear, etc. It's downright creepy. Guess my cookies did this to me.

Hope the FBI isn't watching you. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member