TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by roadrunnermt View Post
What we know...
Both were having affairs

I've noticed every time the mention of "both were having affairs." Some are focusing on the word "affair" or "affair(s)" as an indication that one spouse was having an affair and the other one was not. INSTEAD please focus on the word "BOTH" Hmmm, so instead of being challenged every time the subject is broached, simply refer back to the word "both."

I'm not sure what your point is. But there has been no actual allegation by LE that both were having affairs. That truth - regularly glossed over - is why a mention of "both" keeps being challenged, because "both" is not what we've been told.

1--What is Missy's maternal family saying?
2--Which adult was home with children when she went to CG class?
3--Who has verified BB's fishing trip?
4--Who has verified RB's trip to California?
5--Who is BB's birth mother, and who is a step-mother to him?
6--What is BB's line of business? (Innuendoes that Missy "knew too much")
7--etc. etc. etc.

No facts -- just supposition being tossed around.... and pics being enlarged to distortion levels--not helpful!

I'm not sure what your point is. But there has been no actual allegation by LE that both were having affairs. That truth - regularly glossed over - is why a mention of "both" keeps being challenged, because "both" is not what we've been told.

marital-struggles.jpg

It's an ambiguous statement. I can't rule it out nor can I accept it as a fact. I'll continue to consider both ways as a possibility to a motive.

Snipped

Look at every financial transaction in the last 6 months.

I would think the FBI is closely looking at financial records.

I posted this very late one night would like to get some thoughts

Something else on my mind:1) MB leaves home. (Would probably take 25-30 minutes in rain to get to church)
2) SP on standby but receives call saying she is on the way. No one with her. It's a go. Possibly person in Altima.
3) 2nd person following MB. Sees her go in from road. (There is room to pull over and if they turn off their lights she might not
Have noticed)
4)SP stuns her or knocks her out incapacitating her. Let's other person in and 2nd person finishes job. They both exit building.

Just a possible scenario. Any thoughts?

With having respect for both posters above, as I am sure ya'lls intentions are good, I would highly recommend that SAFETY comes FIRST before anything else.
RSBM

I stand beside CorallaroC on this statement of safety. I feel this has the potential to be a very dangerous case. For all we know, the SP was dressed in his/her own SWAT gear due to their occupation. You know what that means. Let us take the possible danger in Midlo very seriously, please.

From personal experience, I was run out of town by a fast-driving black SUV with tinted windows while I was snapping pics of, nearby and around the area of an unsolved murder victim's CS last year.

It wouldn't be considered hearsay. Missy showed the friend the message; she saw it herself. If Missy had simply told the friend about the message, that would be hearsay.

I'm not on Linked In but LE did say that they couldn't retrieve all the messages between MB and CW(?) Fighter dude. Because of intentional efforts to dispose of them. Maybe that's what happened here. Imagine being creepy dude. You're bored one night and randomly send a creepy message to blonde chick with a nice picture and 3 days later you find out she's been murdered. I think I'd spend the rest of my pathetic day figuring out how to make them disappear too.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

I will ask him to do that... thanks.. the funeral is just now over i have not heard from him yet but he still plans on being there till Friday and staying in Waxahachie each night

Great thought, this idea excites me.. some new vantage views.

Someone needs to delve into mystery of Missy with real questioning.

I'm open to it. Just that we're kind of throwing questions at a wall right now. (And for good purpose - to maintain the integrity of the official investigation).

What do you suggest?

1. Per TOS "All" Family members are "Off Limits" except what has been said in MSM and by LE.

2. MSM reports no one. Friendly reminder, minors are "Off Limits" per TOS.

3. LE

4. LE

5. Off Limits

6. Off Limits

#3 - I hope MPD has gone to Biloxi and traced those steps and investigated the alibi. Not just relying on a ticket stub, a MS license plate and a 9 hour drive back. JMO

#3 - I hope MPD has gone to Biloxi and traced those steps and investigated the alibi. Not just relying on a ticket stub, a MS license plate and a 9 hour drive back. JMO

LE has stated his alibi has checked out. It was posted in 2 articles I linked last night. Jmo

LE has stated his alibi has checked out. It was posted in 2 articles I linked last night. Jmo

Respectfully Sparky . If you WS members have taught this newbie one thing is to carefully view what the police actually state. Although - they checked out their alibis - this was the last sentence of that statement

", though no one will be definitively ruled out until the case is solved.

Respectfully Sparky . If you WS members have taught this newbie one thing is to carefully view what the police actually state. Although - they checked out their alibis - this was the last sentence of that statement

BB (in his last interview) also stated, “It’s just like the officer said today when I met with them; myself and everybody else in this investigation, despite the fact that they’ve come out and said they’re no longer suspects doesn’t mean they’ve been eradicated from the investigation because the door has to remain open. Once they’ve scoured the field they should never close the door, you know.”

ETA - BB made this statement after LE said none of the people listed in affidavits were currently considered suspects.

Respectfully frogs, I agree, but that's not what your post said. It didn't mention anything about the above ^^^ bold. Jmo

Respectfully frogs, I agree, but that's not what your post said. It didn't mention anything about the above ^^^ bold. Jmo

i think I get what you are saying Sparky. I can post my thought but have a link to info that LE has stated. Correct? Sorry in advance if I am misunderstanding .

attachment.php

It's an ambiguous statement. I can't rule it out nor can I accept it as a fact. I'll continue to consider both ways as a possibility to a motive.

You can speculate in your own mind. But no one can truthfully say LE actually said they were both having having affairs (or even that there was more than one "relationship" of some sort), because they haven't said that.

I would expect that professional LE detectives know how to do their job. (Which, they have said explicitly that they have done, in this regard.) JMO

The idea of extramarital affair(s) should be noted indeed. Right now I'm more interested in the ongoing financial struggles. moo

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...-killer-turn-yourself-in-do-whats-right.html/

Using the posted link:
Published: May 25, 2016 11:47 pm

In the week after the mother of three was killed, her husband told KXAS-TV (NBC5) that he did not believe his wife was targeted. But in the interview with People this week, Bevers said he believes the killer is a woman, and that she knew his wife and had a motive.

“It’s just like the officer said today when I met with them; myself and everybody else in this investigation, despite the fact that they’ve come out and said they’re no longer suspects doesn’t mean they’ve been eradicated from the investigation because the door has to remain open,” Brandon told KDFW.

Hence, the officer told BB the SW folks are not eradicated from the ongoing investigation.

I believe we all realize that one of the benefits from exercise and why it can become addicting, whether it is long distance bicycle riding, training for triathlons, or extreme CG style workouts, is because it increases the libido. No elaboration needed.

Also, IMHO, an extramarital relationship does not necessarily include having sex. I have several strong platonic relationships with males that date back to high school and college.

"Some partners would prefer for their partner to have a sexual affair rather than to experience an emotional love affair."
"In general, marital dissatisfaction overall is the number one reason often reported for infidelity for both sexes.[33]"

This and lots more on the topic at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infidelity

Now, it is said in the SWs that MBs and CWs LinkedIn communications became flirty and intimate. We have never been informed that they were experiencing a sexual extramarital affair with one another.

BB, during an interview, stated he had FOUR children. Why does anyone want to excuse his words? Oh, he meant this or that. BB meant what he said. He has four children.

MB began changing her lifestyle two years before her death. We are not privy to the reasons why she began working out. We are told by BB that for the past ten months MB always texted him daily to say that she loved him.

Missy loved the father of HER children but perhaps BBs love remained with the female who mothered his other child.

Just some of my own thoughts and honest, humble opinions where no link is provided.

1--What is Missy's maternal family saying?
2--Which adult was home with children when she went to CG class?
3--Who has verified BB's fishing trip?
4--Who has verified RB's trip to California?
5--Who is BB's birth mother, and who is a step-mother to him?
6--What is BB's line of business? (Innuendoes that Missy "knew too much")
7--etc. etc. etc.

No facts -- just supposition being tossed around.... and pics being enlarged to distortion levels--not helpful!

1. Answer: we haven't heard from them. Likely they are in deep mourning.
2. Answer: removed by me, maybe out of bounds
3. Answer: LE
4. Answer: LE
5. Answer: Mom has made herself known in SM. As has step-mom (VB).
6. Answer: removed by me, may be out of bounds.

I agree on enlargement distortions.

I would expect that professional LE detectives know how to do their job. (Which, they have said explicitly that they have done, in this regard.) JMO

I am not saying anything about their professionalism, but as a News reporter that just joined the site said back in thread 27
even news reporters should be doing some independent investigation, taking pics of possible suspects and asking questions . I am just hoping they are not relying on Biloxi LE and checking facts themselves.

suppose:
POI shows you a ticket stub - confirms date and time
airline shows they checked in
shows they boarded
but did this person actually stay on plane - or did they say they may have left their cell phone on the counter
and they let said person go look and / Or weather is so bad that even though they have boarded the plane they are now allowed off
with their DL to go get food or sit in waiting area until called back to plane but instead person gives DL to someone that looks like said person. (Yes this can happen - husband worked for a major airline and I flew a few months ago through Houston and this last scenario happened to me minus me giving my DL to someone else) JMO and I know they have a hard job to do. I applaud all of their efforts. Up until a few months ago when this happened I did not know you could get off a plane once you had boarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member