MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 20 & 21,2016 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered why KT didn't object to Heather's co-worker's comments about the pregnancy. Now we know why. I'm worried about what they are going to present. They're too cool, imo...something is up.

GM peeps! Here is to another great day. I hope the field trip goes well this morning. I realllllllyyyyy don't like SM/TM/Defense Attny/Judge/PC. I was talking about the trial to a friend and realized I really have a deep dislike for them (mostly SM/TM). Fingers crossed we get good SOLID evidence today!
IMO

A reporter is out at the locations where the cameras are and tweeting. I hope this isn't big it's a screenshot from my phone:

4ed79cfe46e0257cc008a7c854affd89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I clearly spent too much time on WS yesterday, as I just woke up dreaming about being at some kind of detective training with a scavenger hunt theme and all of you were there. The people teaching the training classes had just given us box kits filled with investigative tools and we were all ooohing and ahhhing about them to each other and comparing what we'd found inside them.

It was like summer camp for WSers! I woke up kinda disappointed that it wasn't real... BUT WTH! Who dreams about that?
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

:giggle: I take it you have never been snipe hunting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox