MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So inappropriate...guess he'll snap a selfie too.

Just wow....the prosecution should file inappropriate behavior on the judge...investigation needed

No wonder no charges were filed against 'certain' people in breaching the gag order...

Something smells worse then fishy...JMO

I also felt like there should have been a beautiful pictures of her for everyone to see.

You have a good list there. Would be nice to add a list up of all the things that point to guilty. Putting yours list of things below in bullet form and adding some other things.

Things that point to SM Guilt:

-SM initiated the contact to HE from a Payphone to ask her to meet him as confirmed from Bri testimony.
-SMs call caused her to leave her apartment
-pregnancy test purchase right before the payphone call
-testimony from the expert explaining the headlight identification was his truck
-his truck is seen going to/from Landing right after calls to HE and HE car ends up at Landing
-new camera system installed a couple days after she goes missing
-his phone being powered off at critical times
-headlights being replaced shortly after her disappearance
-SM and TM go to SM to spew hatred shortly after she goes missing
-SM alleges people are shooting at him and his family on back roads and LE finds no evidence to confirm
-GPS data missing from truck module .

BBM
I thought the expert testified that LE were the ones who had removed the headlights and then reinstalled them ?

Anyone catch that KT actually admitted the truck was Sidney's but he said we have no way of saying who was driving in his closing statement?

Absolutely not, they have enough evidence to place her in accordance.
:fence:

All of the other jurors know who this person is, surely they will realize if he's the defense atty friend and only hold out there is a problem. What is the juries recourse, anyone know?

If he says he's holding out because of any bias from knowing KT then I think it's possible for him to get booted off the jury and an alternate can take his place. Not sure how it works if they're already deliberating though. If there's no proof he's holding out because of bias, it's likely a hung jury.

Absolutely not, they have enough evidence to place her in accordance.
:fence:

They have evidence that she hated Heather/the mistress. But do they have evidence she was there that night?

BBM
I thought the expert testified that LE were the ones who had removed the headlights and then reinstalled them ?

Im not sure. It was a little confusing about it but I took it like the Ms had changed the lights. Does anyone know if it was the Ms OR LE just reinstalled them which made it tough for other LE?

Anyone catch that KT actually admitted the truck was Sidney's but he said we have no way of saying who was driving in his closing statement?

Yes. He basically admitted whoever drove the truck kidnapped Heather, while throwing TM under the bus.

What a day! Where are we watching updates for verdict??

I think he was saying that to throw some reasonable doubt in. But that's not why I don't think there will be a trial if he's found not guilty. I think the prosecution will think, "if we coudln't convict him, we'll never convict her" and will drop it. My opinion is they will have a hard time getting a conviction of TM even if SM has one, so if he doesn't??? No way. This is all my opinion.

I have to agree with you on the point BBM. The only chain of evidence that connects her to the case is her lunatic behavior. You can't connect the dots to her from the payphone. Bri couldn't say Heather spoke to her. It was his truck. You just really can't connect the dots. Although, if convicted, SM has now placed her in the truck with him for the payphone call. Would his interview about her being in the truck at Wally World be allowed as evidence in her trial? If so, then maybe there is a chance. Also, could there be additional evidence on her that has not come out in his trial?

His attorney is in the court room with both of them. Obviously this was the strategy to throw TM under the bus since she isnt on trial right now.

If he says he's holding out because of any bias from knowing KT then I think it's possible for him to get booted off the jury and an alternate can take his place. Not sure how it works if they're already deliberating though. If there's no proof he's holding out because of bias, it's likely a hung jury.

Unless there's some violation of the oath or flagrant disregard for the court's instruction's, juries have to work out their own problems. Our judge told us he's heard jury fights and yelling and slamming and throwing things and embittered exchanges, etc., but the jury room is the domain of the jurors, so what happens there pretty much stays there. There's a verdict in the end or not.

I have to agree with you on the point BBM. The only chain of evidence that connects her to the case is her lunatic behavior. You can't connect the dots to her from the payphone. Bri couldn't say Heather spoke to her. It was his truck. You just really can't connect the dots. Although, if convicted, SM has now placed her in the truck with him for the payphone call. Would his interview about her being in the truck at Wally World be allowed as evidence in her trial? If so, then maybe there is a chance. Also, could there be additional evidence on her that has not come out in his trial?

These are exactly my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member